The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marry whore u fuck

Love is blind.

You will only live one life. Why bother what others think of you; its your own life.

Cherish the whore or prostitute who shows affections on you. Reciprocate. It is always nice to treat the WL sincerely and enjoy the sex wholly with them. After all, we are all human.

Last edited by hccheonger; 20-03-2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old 27-03-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is bemusing how some could even trust whores when friends you have had assisted before cannot even be trusted.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

If I can live my life over again, I will remain single forever..Though married life is stable, still got limitations for married couples...😅😅😅
Old 04-04-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

The definition of getting married is just so different from both genders' point of perception. Most guys just wanna be responsible for anything always- thats how most guys are being brought up with the idea of being responsible- but level of responsibility also match up with level of maturity and experienced.

Nobody knows the future anyway just saying

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 04-04-2018, 09:11 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikka View Post
It is bemusing how some could even trust whores when friends you have had assisted before cannot even be trusted.
whats bemusing is how oxymoronic this statement is

can friends be trusted? can lawyers, doctors, ministers?

you imply because they use their body as a profession they cannot be trusted, but other professions can?

when the "whore" goes home is she not a mother, daughter, gf, wife? is she untrustworthy to her own family because of her profession? is she not someone's friend, acquaintance? when she is off work does she get labelled a whore when she shops in orchard or bugis?

"Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?"
The Merchant of Venice: Act 3, Scene 1
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-04-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think its all up to individual la. some maybe confused with the emotional and physical attraction with true love. they will eventually wake up but at a high cost. by then they would have realized they wasted so much time.
sometimes really bo bian they have to learn the hard way one.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Agreed with some bros
Guys married WL for the sex and convert it to not paid sex
Old 13-04-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cignobilis View Post
I came across a few friends too.
They married for good sex, not for love.

I wish them well and cut all connection with them. It's very awkward because I screw some of their so call wife before they got married.
You shot inside your friend's wife?
Old 24-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Marry whore u fuck

“Trust what you feel.
There are so many ways the heart speaks to us.”

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 24-08-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
enzyme00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very limited freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by arowanna View Post
If I can live my life over again, I will remain single forever..Though married life is stable, still got limitations for married couples...😅😅😅
Old 24-08-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

One man's meat
another man's poison
Old 26-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Semakau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
One man's meat
another man's poison
100% agreed on this!
Old 17-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
i think its all up to individual la. some maybe confused with the emotional and physical attraction with true love. they will eventually wake up but at a high cost. by then they would have realized they wasted so much time.
sometimes really bo bian they have to learn the hard way one.
Yes I reckon, but at least u will wake up one day and felt amuse of what u did to her as long she happy nothing matter anymore......
Old 29-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Agreed with some bros
Guys married WL for the sex and convert it to not paid sex
They are confused. I have seen under-achievers who dream about women everyday even though they already have a pretty wife at home. Then tell me how shitty the wife is when she wants to find a job or start a business.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TracyDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been through a few relationships w wls n lived w them.
I would say true love is possible if u meet the right one.
But marrying one is totally diff n i could not overcome that. Maybe cause i m divorced so no confidence in marriage.
Being bf/gf is the ideal situation for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1