The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lordofminions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Hi guys can anyone share soda contact with me please? Really want to try her JG. Thank you
Old 18-09-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 15
siaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to all

hi. can any kind bro share soda and angel’s contact +damages. thanks in advance
Old 18-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Looking for Soda and Angel's ctc please.

Promise to reciprocate the kindness. Thanks!
Old 18-09-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

I did a JG at one place and have been going back since. Not bad.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, looking for soda and Angels contact too. Can someone pls share? I’ve tried xh but would like to try someone else. Thanks!
Old 19-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Does Soda use finger condom when doing the prostate massage (finger in ass)?

Just asking for hygiene purposes cos my friend had a suspected STD from this (not Soda, but another place) a few months ago.

GP told him that ML might have had a herpetic whitlow (you can google it) on her finger or some lesion
Old 19-09-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the juagen lady Virlin? Wanted to go try but her SMS damn yaya and haolian. Seriously I doubt her LJ attitude will provide good service. Wanted to check with the bros here
Old 19-09-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

I like Angel massage and JG.

have to pay before we start.

top up for massage with special device, really good. ease my muscle knots a lot.

JG for me is 9/10. one of the better ones I have tried
Old 20-09-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried the juagen lady Virlin? Wanted to go try but her SMS damn yaya and haolian. Seriously I doubt her LJ attitude will provide good service. Wanted to check with the bros here
The sms is just a canned message/ad, though I agree, it's very self-promoting. I've tried her more than once.

Start with bad points : not a looker, does not allow roaming and is fully dressed during JG, and her HJ got one pattern only.

Good points : Massage is quite solid, JG can feel some effect personally for me, quite chatty and easy to tcss with (though some may not like this) so session feels relaxing and not dull.

She strikes me as being very brash or confident in the way she talks about her JG and other things, might be too much for some people who cannot tahan women like that Like how she told me hers is authentic JG, biz can survive with regulars even though she don't offer hanky panky beyond the HJ release.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The sms is just a canned message/ad, though I agree, it's very self-promoting. I've tried her more than once.

Start with bad points : not a looker, does not allow roaming and is fully dressed during JG, and her HJ got one pattern only.

Good points : Massage is quite solid, JG can feel some effect personally for me, quite chatty and easy to tcss with (though some may not like this) so session feels relaxing and not dull.

She strikes me as being very brash or confident in the way she talks about her JG and other things, might be too much for some people who cannot tahan women like that Like how she told me hers is authentic JG, biz can survive with regulars even though she don't offer hanky panky beyond the HJ release.
Virlin doesn't allow roaming anymore? I used to visit her when she was still operating out of an apartment in Geylang and 4G roaming was allowed with top off. Unlike Ling Ling Jie's technique, I felt Virlin's JG was more like edging.
Old 20-09-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
RPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sadly Ling Ling Jie no more in action. Need to scout for others now. Luckily I met one really can fight with her, if not better at times. Pm if you wanna know more details. Need to protect this lady. If possible wish to exchange too. Thanks!
Old 20-09-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Virlin doesn't allow roaming anymore? I used to visit her when she was still operating out of an apartment in Geylang and 4G roaming was allowed with top off. Unlike Ling Ling Jie's technique, I felt Virlin's JG was more like edging.
Sounds like Virlin’s juagen quite fuck up then. Lol
Old 20-09-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
coup23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any kind bro please share Soda and Angel’s contact ?
Old 20-09-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
iori08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone can share details of soda?
Old 20-09-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Sounds like Virlin’s juagen quite fuck up then. Lol
When it comes to JG, you got to try it out personally. Try several providers at least once to be able to make a good comparison and draw your own conclusions.

Relying on other people's opinions (even mine) is guess-work only.

In fact, I still have a few more to test out, thanks to those that pm the contacts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread