The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2018, 01:02 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmore View Post
Since HeMAN took over with all the fracas on tow; I believe she does not believe in Lord Guan and what it stands for between white and black. Honor just went down the gutter.

Whole island has become an authoritarian state and every man must be a saint/monk and lead a holier lifestyle. Having control and overly control has a very drastic indirect impact to the economy.

I guess SSB and Gambling would hog the limelight next.
All vices cannot be fully eradicated one, you catch here, it will spring back out somewhere else, it will be a 'merry-go-round'. Only problem is our playgorunds keep changing locations and shifting here and there. Planning and scheduling for happy ending just got more challenging.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
All vices cannot be fully eradicated one, you catch here, it will spring back out somewhere else, it will be a 'merry-go-round'. Only problem is our playgorunds keep changing locations and shifting here and there. Planning and scheduling for happy ending just got more challenging.
Moral of the story is if you found some good ml better get their contact so you can know their whereabouts when they shift to other place. 😁
Old 17-09-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Haha ... I read about an interview with the new CID boss in the CNA news, complete with photo, really looks manly, and in early 50s. This kind sure have a lot of frustrations and imbalance Not surprised she will throw herself wholeheartedly into cleaning up SG, whatever the costs.
probably she wants the street clean of pros so all the cheongster can only go to her for service.
Old 18-09-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
New CID boss is a gangho lady who looks like a man. Expect hurricanes cos the newbie has a lot to prove. Having said that, the cleaning up is overdue; the HC scene now is shiite compared to maybe 10 or even 5 years ago. In the past the ladies were a lot more giving, there was room for negotiation. Client and service provider became kawan kawan. Now, it's so fucking clear every cent counts, they are all after your wallets. Might as well just shove your Lanvin crocodile hide into their CCBs and watch these hard-up women come
She is too ‘old’ so hardworking for what,very fast will be taking over by scholars.She was Dy Cp for a while and got kicked to be Director intelligence.
Old 18-09-2018, 11:38 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
probably she wants the street clean of pros so all the cheongster can only go to her for service.
Like that har, rather die cock cannot stand loh.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 18-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Like that har, rather die cock cannot stand loh.
I don't think it will happen. Hehehe. Most of us need a good release which you can't get at home.
Old 18-09-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The point is like the HK drama showing at current channel U :" Fist within 4 walls".
Old 18-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
I don't think it will happen. Hehehe. Most of us need a good release which you can't get at home.
Maybe she could not get a "goid release" from home as well....?
Old 18-09-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 14
momogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud of

let's make a holy city
Old 19-09-2018, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by momogaga View Post
let's make a holy city
Yes let’s make it a holely one.
Old 24-09-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: MP Raid

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...ublic_gaming_a

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...rrest_vice_cid

ongoing.....
Old 28-09-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
dion is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Recognise the gems, one of the gem is not in the 6. The new gem suay suay just arrive is in the picture.

So will all the ml in the picture get implicated because the shop owner is errant?? If so then we can all forget the new gem which I am sure many bros here want to try.

For those on the boat who tried, huat ah!
Old 28-09-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh wow. Another gone.
Old 28-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dion View Post
Recognise the gems, one of the gem is not in the 6. The new gem suay suay just arrive is in the picture.

So will all the ml in the picture get implicated because the shop owner is errant?? If so then we can all forget the new gem which I am sure many bros here want to try.

For those on the boat who tried, huat ah!
Which one? Coz I don't believe all 6 kena caught in action so AV also couldn't charge them for prostituting ma
Old 28-09-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
dion is stuck in moderation for some time to come

As far as I can see (sorry if I recognise wrongly), from left,

C Y K P F V

Figure the missing piece.
Advert Space Available