The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Naked bar in JB

Long ago a friend brought me to a LSB somewhere in JB and after being brought to a room , ordered a drink, they will get a few gals to sit with you, and for a small fee, they will strip naked , someone will jaga outside the room and cover the window or glass with a cloth, anyone has any idea if this is still around??
hehe
Old 05-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naked bar in JB

Ts,can u speak malay.Take taxi,ask the taxi driver got this type of lobang

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 05-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Naked bar in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
Long ago a friend brought me to a LSB somewhere in JB and after being brought to a room , ordered a drink, they will get a few gals to sit with you, and for a small fee, they will strip naked , someone will jaga outside the room and cover the window or glass with a cloth, anyone has any idea if this is still around??
hehe
Confirm got this type of "naked bar" in JB a very long, long, long, long, long, ....... time ago

Actually the "naked bar" is a so-called Karoake Bar where you and your gang book a room in the bar and a few gals will come ... they will do BBBJ for you and your friends and then ask you to take off your pants and they will fuck you cow-girl style .... imagine a few people doing BBBJ and FJ at the same time together ..... Damn siok !!!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
illuminati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where where???? So fun leh... I singaporean... dunno where got such fun...
Old 05-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

This is a long long long time ago. No you can hardly find a decent LSB or papaya far, for that matter. And it is way way more expensive, even without the naked and cowboy part.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Confirm got this type of "naked bar" in JB a very long, long, long, long, long, ....... time ago

Actually the "naked bar" is a so-called Karoake Bar where you and your gang book a room in the bar and a few gals will come ... they will do BBBJ for you and your friends and then ask you to take off your pants and they will fuck you cow-girl style .... imagine a few people doing BBBJ and FJ at the same time together ..... Damn siok !!!

brudder dis 1 i tink last time call golden million issit???
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 05-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ming2280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes bro. long time ago they have this place call CRYSTAL PALACE(SOI CHING KONG) situated near merlin hotel in JB. Oso i been to a few more during those days. Really enjoyable time.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

ya long ago... was there w a friend in the room, do BBBJ and FJ in the room with the viet/ thai girls. damn shiok. miss all those days.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ya,many years I hear that Johore lounge also have this type of services.Before you enter,u ask for special services.Then the guys will bring to a room.
After that one by one the girl will come to the room strip nude in front of u.If u don't like u wait for another girl until u satisfy with one.
The girl will sit with u.U can teh her neh neh and finger her.After end of the day,u need to pay her 10 Malaysian Ringgit. If u want to F**K ,tell her.She will bring u to some where to settle.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 05-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
hotdick80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotdick80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I would love to know where this place is, if it still exists.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
al017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Naked bar or papaya farm existed long long long long......time ago in JB. There used to be two near blue wave and many at tmn sentosa. Was a regular then and actually not that expensive. Do they still exit?
Old 06-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Naked Bars / "Papaya Farms" in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by al017 View Post
Naked bar or papaya farm existed long long long long......time ago in JB. There used to be two near blue wave and many at tmn sentosa. Was a regular then and actually not that expensive. Do they still exit?
Naked Bars / "Papaya Farms" in JB
These "Naked Bars" or better known as "Papaya Farms" existed in JB about 15 years ago .... now they are "dinosaurs" .... those were the days !
Old 06-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

nowdays tink no more liao....last time gt alot...sakura,crystal,le yi le n many more...doogi n bbbj on the spot with frz around kekek..see who shoot 1st...
Old 06-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDI View Post
nowdays tink no more liao....last time gt alot...sakura,crystal,le yi le n many more...doogi n bbbj on the spot with frz around kekek..see who shoot 1st...
Yup, i remember for 10rm you can squeeze and dig..........lol
Old 06-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Naked bar in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Yup, i remember for 10rm you can squeeze and dig..........lol
Tai Kor,

Did you use a glove to dig .... if not better wash your fingers with Dettol before you eat KFC chicken .... otherwise, extra 'aroma' !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1