The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 13-12-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Any bro going this weekend?
Old 17-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter69 View Post
Intend to go grand paragon this Friday, hopefully it's good.
They have a wechat group... heard from captain that there are some new cars...
Old 19-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey bros, interested in a JB trip too.

have been doing solo trips and outcalling to KSL hotel. looking for more options. haha.

if there a wechat group, please point me in the right person to pm.
Old 19-12-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

We got 3 samsters going JB this weekend, haven't decided place yet. Usually DTF or Pixi then maybe amansari or Aeon Tebrau.

Anyone interested PM me ur wechat. We will be share petrol cost, 5-10 bucks usually
내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls
Old 21-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Hi..Every Sat i going in by train around 6 or 645pm..

For Dinner >VIP Spa>Pixie..

and due to Christmas eve is on Sun so this week i change to Sun..See can catch up anyone
Old 24-12-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
QazxSW09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any wechat group to join? VIP trip
Old 25-12-2017, 03:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
Going in is not a problem but returning back to Singapore could be..... especially those who do not have own transport.
Old 25-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Going in is not a problem but returning back to Singapore could be..... especially those who do not have own transport.
i don face any problem..take bus back very smooth..theres always those worker bus for u to hop in..private car also can..send to your blk..
Old 25-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i don face any problem..take bus back very smooth..theres always those worker bus for u to hop in..private car also can..send to your blk..
Many do not know that the public buses have time limit and I have seen many people still in the queue when the last bus have already left.... and then wonder why wait half hour or one hour dun have any bus come.

Private car are cutthroat pirates.... once 3 of us decided to come back to SG by private car after 1am and negotiate with a Chinese guy at JB Sentral overhead bridge. He wanted 60 bucks each and at first we assumed it was ringgit so we agreed. Then he said wait for 1 more person to fill the empty space. We discussed among ourselves and told him we will cover the empty spot and pay him 240 as it is already 1am and unlikely to be any lone ranger looking for a ride and can we please leave now. He said ok and asked for payment upfront so we gave him rm240 when he said it is S$240 and not rm240. He knew it was 1am with no public transport available and other taxis into SG have to go to Larkin to board and was trying his luck to scalp us. We told him to fuck off and walked across the causeway where we encountered another problem upon reaching the Singapore custom side.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster (B)

Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Those who have walked across the causeway back to Singapore would know there is a spiral stairwell at the end of the footpath which leads you into the immigration area. Problem is this stairwell will be closed after 12midnight and no one can enter. The 3 of us were stuck and face the prospect of walking back to JB but our NS training became useful that night as we combined to scale the high wall and barricade.

After clearing immigration we called for Uber and reached home for only S$30..... thus saving S$210 from paying those private car pirates.
Old 25-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Hmm...Eh...i had been taking Bus back Countless time already after my Night Chill..Sunday morning be it 1am--4am..no stress..fast smooth..2 ringgit nia ...
Disclaimer..not sure other day will jam onot during that hours..

And Private car is about $20--$25 depends on how many pax sharing...to your blk downstairs..minus point is u have to wait till max pax then go...

So now I skip private car...prefer taking bus...

Anyway..sad to hear your encounter...can feel your frustration..
Old 26-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

For Dinner >VIP Spa>Pixie..

and due to Christmas eve is on Sun so this week i change to Sun..See can catch up anyone
Bro, can share on how do you book the train ride into JB? Tried searching but seems like google also no head no tail.
Old 28-12-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Put 1 leg here.... recently frequent pubs in JB.
Old 28-12-2017, 02:34 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Bro, can share on how do you book the train ride into JB? Tried searching but seems like google also no head no tail.
Go to their website if you understand Melayu
www.ktmb.com.my

Or go to eazybook.com for English language booking
Old 28-12-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
And Private car is about $20--$25 depends on how many pax sharing...to your blk downstairs..minus point is u have to wait till max pax then go...
$20-$25 each is when there's no crowd and they are begging for business...... wait until peak hour or busy periods and those pirates want $60-$100 per head
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1