The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferpain View Post
Hi add me qirong81003771
Ok added you on wechat. Pls check
Old 08-10-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles

Heading for a divorce soon. Very very sad. Hope to find new love and comfort of stable relationship. My age 40, senior excutive
Old 08-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

What’s the best way to serve a divorce letter?
To the office?
Can someone recommend a lawyer
Old 08-10-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundial View Post
What’s the best way to serve a divorce letter?
To the office?
Can someone recommend a lawyer
To the residential address......
Old 08-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Heading for a divorce soon. Very very sad. Hope to find new love and comfort of stable relationship. My age 40, senior excutive
hi vanda, dont lose hope...people come and go in our lives.. sometimes by fate , sometimes by their own will..u cannot force them.
Old 09-10-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 19
lime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud of

Hi... care to add me F1260213229. Thanks in advance
Old 09-10-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shanghailong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
Not sure how true but it does trigger some memories in me when one of my gf says mine is too hard thats why painful- and she preferred softer loombeh loombeh type. (We broke off after a year when she found her "ideal" man, while we are still together...nabehz...)
me too, sad isn't it. still together but donno how long more.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Never heard before such ridiculous stuff as "too hard". Soft how to poke? Lol.

Maybe just an excuse for her to avoid sex with you? Sorry for being blunt,are you good in sex? Hmm...
Old 12-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
homana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can add me at funny77887
Old 12-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Never heard before such ridiculous stuff as "too hard". Soft how to poke? Lol.

Maybe just an excuse for her to avoid sex with you? Sorry for being blunt,are you good in sex? Hmm...
Yeah in my experience, the harder the better. No?
Old 14-10-2018, 05:55 AM
Samster

stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Bro, my advise is not to jump into another relationship so quickly. You need time to heal and get over the divorce, and most importantly understanding what kind of partner is most suitable for you. As human, we are creature of habits, and we tend to end up finding another person similar to our ex. That would be a very bad mistake to repeat!

It's alright to date and meet other women, in fact the more the better. That would give you options and opportunities to meet different kind of women so you get to find the suitable one for you. :-)
Old 14-10-2018, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lime_teen View Post
Hi... care to add me F1260213229. Thanks in advance
Added you on wechat. Pls check. Thanks!
Old 14-10-2018, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by homana View Post
Can add me at funny77887
It says your username not found. Please check that you allow public search for your wechat ID.
Old 16-10-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
loneranger1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am worest lor, left me wife bcos she is such a bully forleft her another older women, she lives in my bishan flat and gave her 1000 per mth for allowance and another 600 to help her to pay another house which i bought for her in malaysia , and pay for all er phone bill utility bills an dother like hair do and grocery. she veryday kept on using death threat and keep on blaming me for dumping her like that. and demand i give her the house as a compsnsate. married only abt one year and she think like queen everything must listen to her and she ever scold me and poke me head b4 . so in the end canno take it and found some one better and left her liao. but she keep on haunting me and blaming me saying i ruin her life. really felt so helpless, help her and her family untill i depleted all my saving of 200k over 5 years and this is what i get in return and still want to take the house. sian even feel like killing myself once due to the stress and pressure she always give me and call me in middle of nite say she in hospiatl all this fake things to make me go back. hopless just like a zombie
Old 16-10-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger1 View Post
i am worest lor, left me wife bcos she is such a bully forleft her another older women, she lives in my bishan flat and gave her 1000 per mth for allowance and another 600 to help her to pay another house which i bought for her in malaysia , and pay for all er phone bill utility bills an dother like hair do and grocery. she veryday kept on using death threat and keep on blaming me for dumping her like that. and demand i give her the house as a compsnsate. married only abt one year and she think like queen everything must listen to her and she ever scold me and poke me head b4 . so in the end canno take it and found some one better and left her liao. but she keep on haunting me and blaming me saying i ruin her life. really felt so helpless, help her and her family untill i depleted all my saving of 200k over 5 years and this is what i get in return and still want to take the house. sian even feel like killing myself once due to the stress and pressure she always give me and call me in middle of nite say she in hospiatl all this fake things to make me go back. hopless just like a zombie
u file divorce yet???
if not, why not?
seems like a never ending hell
u're not entirely to blame. Dont be weak.
There is 1 type of people in this world that will always blame any other people or cause for his/her misfortune, when most of the time the blame is themselves.
Dont put her words to heart.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread