The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 18
giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Live telecast?
Yep. Intended to get a rub. Arrived before me.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 22
blackmore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hic! I thought this location would have been safe from AV's nonsense.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
xiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Where does AV get its intel? probably on sites like this and street talk. Think as much as we chiong with discretion, WLs should also not be indiscriminate in the way they make money. If you render extras with every customer especially if they are patronising you for the first time, sooner or later, you will meet trouble. Recurring clientele has its privileges. The other thing is envious competitors sometimes use spies posing as customers to collect info. I assume AV usually doesn’t raid a joint if there are no complaints
You’re right. That’s why most of the time, lao jiaos here don’t like to share contacts with new members under moderation(grey nick, no power no rep). You’ll never know, they might be those guys in blue. So be it FR from fellow samsters, OKTs, I think it’s best to be very careful with those newly joined samsters(I know it’s unfair for those genuine ones, but just to be safe). Just my thoughts. Hope all bros Chiong safely!
Old 05-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 6
Crystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The blue sure have pioneer account la.
Sbf has been here so long ago. You share or don’t share they will know just that they don’t want to catch all as it will create more issue later.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaohanhan View Post
You’re right. That’s why most of the time, lao jiaos here don’t like to share contacts with new members under moderation(grey nick, no power no rep). You’ll never know, they might be those guys in blue. So be it FR from fellow samsters, OKTs, I think it’s best to be very careful with those newly joined samsters(I know it’s unfair for those genuine ones, but just to be safe). Just my thoughts. Hope all bros Chiong safely!
Unfortunately the not so laojiao but laojiao wannabes all eager to share contacts, or those that desperate to get more contacts, trade contacts n FRs loosely. Until no more playgrounds left Liao.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 05-09-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

some man in blue also got play one.
and for us player or newbie when outside walk around just by looking at the shop will know what are the chance this shop have or not.
the problem is will I get a MILF or SYT or pay alot get nothing.
see luck
Old 05-09-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaohanhan View Post
Actually hard to say that all grey names, or those with few points are matas. I bet there are quite a few old heads here with lots of points are probably grey ghosts: in other words, they may be matas who have been trawling this site for a long time. Part of their undercover work requires them to cheong and do things that normal cheongsters would do. If I were a laojiao detective, i would do exactly what an old samster would do.

Many years ago, I knew of this illegal DVD vendor who got busted by a laojiao detective who turned up at his shop faithfully every Sunday. They became such good friends no one suspected a thing. Life is more fascinating than Infernal Affairs lol
Old 05-09-2018, 10:04 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 0
funtimesfrog is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfuntimesfrog is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wrong and idiotic assumption
There is OBVIOUSLY a systematic plan to curtail all vice acivity
A team of NS and civilian techs are doing nothing but trawling websites for locations,
Undercover making bookings on gals links, on the ground intelligence and etc

The program is district by distric
Wipe..

OTE=tangerinesex;17749080]Where does AV get its intwel? probably on sites like this and street talk. Think as much as we chiong with discretion, WLs should also not be indiscriminate in the way they make money. If you render extras with every customer especially if they are patronising you for the first time, sooner or later, you will meet trouble. Recurring clientele has its privileges. The other thing is envious competitors sometimes use spies posing as customers to collect info. I assume AV usually doesn’t raid a joint if there are no complaints[/QUOTE]
Old 05-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Peteyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excuse my stupidity for not being from Singapore, but could someone explain to me what happens to the bro who happens to be there when the raid goes down?
Old 05-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
xiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Actually hard to say that all grey names, or those with few points are matas. I bet there are quite a few old heads here with lots of points are probably grey ghosts: in other words, they may be matas who have been trawling this site for a long time. Part of their undercover work requires them to cheong and do things that normal cheongsters would do. If I were a laojiao detective, i would do exactly what an old samster would do.

Many years ago, I knew of this illegal DVD vendor who got busted by a laojiao detective who turned up at his shop faithfully every Sunday. They became such good friends no one suspected a thing. Life is more fascinating than Infernal Affairs lol
无间道 is really scary in real life 😓
Old 06-09-2018, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
stylekiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteyboy View Post
Excuse my stupidity for not being from Singapore, but could someone explain to me what happens to the bro who happens to be there when the raid goes down?
My friend ever kena before in a typical tn shop many years ago! He piak piak halfway av raid! Heard from him av just ask him to leave and thats it.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:34 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggsy_11 View Post
Yep. Intended to get a rub. Arrived before me.
Lucky for you, but also mood spoiled because of it.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2854 / Power: 16
hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

I think they just target for those who do not have the license ?
Old 06-09-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
fishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This issue is an eye opener for me.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylekiddy View Post
My friend ever kena before in a typical tn shop many years ago! He piak piak halfway av raid! Heard from him av just ask him to leave and thats it.
Heard from my fren, one of his fren ganna raid halfway thru e deed. Got lock up in police station and his wife was called up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1