The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any MPs with lots of teasing or that don't require you wear pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

received quite a few PMs asking me for info. havent posted here for a while so forgot to state my prerequisites. those who are even thinking of asking me for contact please have at least 500 rep points AND 6 rep power. if u dont meet this requirement please do not even bother, i might even zap u if u insist. reason being good lobangs have to protect. cannot trust a lot of people in here. mata mata is also in here.

i think this joint is quite popular as it is. likely a lot of active bros will know it. to those who i replied please remember my disclaimer... one man's meat may be another man's poison...
Bro, i m trusted samster....please share with me . thanks.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 10
diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of

Quote:

received quite a few PMs asking me for info. havent posted here for a while so forgot to state my prerequisites. those who are even thinking of asking me for contact please have at least 500 rep points AND 6 rep power. if u dont meet this requirement please do not even bother, i might even zap u if u insist. reason being good lobangs have to protect. cannot trust a lot of people in here. mata mata is also in here.

i think this joint is quite popular as it is. likely a lot of active bros will know it. to those who i replied please remember my disclaimer... one man's meat may be another man's poison...

okay time to build up my points.. power no choice gotta wait.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Bro, i m trusted samster....please share with me . thanks.
Ownself praise ownself... what a joke!! Hahaha! Your notoriety in SBF is well known. You are the last person anyone would want to share anything, LOLOLOLOLOL!!
Old 01-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Ownself praise ownself... what a joke!! Hahaha! Your notoriety in SBF is well known. You are the last person anyone would want to share anything, LOLOLOLOLOL!!
wow !!! looks who's here ??? like you meh...ownself post ownself use clones to carry own balls....5555

so many people missed your Miss Bazooka and what not....55555

see my avartar...i miss her too
Old 02-07-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 19
everytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks quaintatmospher for sharing the contact. tried the lady last week and it was a good session. though slightly out of the way, she makes me feel like going back for more enjoying massage. do share if you have more contacts!
Old 02-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 7
quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by everytime View Post
Thanks quaintatmospher for sharing the contact. tried the lady last week and it was a good session. though slightly out of the way, she makes me feel like going back for more enjoying massage. do share if you have more contacts!
Yeah biggest con is the location. At least it's still within walkable distance from MRT. Visited some recommendations that were a few bus stops away from the MRT before
Old 02-07-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaintatmospher View Post
Yeah biggest con is the location. At least it's still within walkable distance from MRT. Visited some recommendations that were a few bus stops away from the MRT before
location is great for me. thanks.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
sdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant future

Thanks bro for the contact. Have up you with +14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaintatmospher View Post
Old 03-07-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
airage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This type of teasing can be erotic too, coupled with some dirty chat
Old 03-07-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
machieight8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhystan View Post
Anyone wants a contact in northeast, if regular no pants and free hj. Pm to exchange ctc.
bro please pm the ctc
Old 04-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
grayk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone got tease to trade? Pm me to trade thx
Old 04-07-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 19
justguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Bro upped you with 14
Old 04-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

hope some kind Bros can share with me thanks
Old 04-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
hendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can share?
Old 04-07-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro

Can share ?

Thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1