The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
I totally give up, so difficult to communicate with wife, tell me son is addicted to hp but when I told her monkey see monkey do (she herself hold on to hp day and night)

Quarrel so much till can't talk, how to fuck.... just outsource and keep family intact. Maybe she also feel the same... sometime is not just abt sex drive but also the mood that lead to it.
Sounds like someone familiar.
Old 15-04-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How often does your wife give you sex?

I have given up trying with my wife long ago.

Best part is whenever we know of her friends hubby eat outside, or hear any married guys still dating her friends, she will be the first to tell everyone why all guys like this... say why married guy has a wife still want to eat outside.. say don’t understand why guys only want sex with his wife.... whatsoever

In my heart, I m thinking why she didn’t even think about her ownself
That’s the strangest part why we men can’t understand a woman
Old 15-04-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferragamo View Post
I know what you mean, if always not in the mood

and even if the wife has sex but is not really into it, makes the whole experience disappointing.......
Lol I know what u mean bro and when driving time I like to caress her breast and pussy and knowing I will go further she will say today dun feel so good, your fingers clean or not, etc and when in the bedroom after my 2 kids asleep (that’s my only chance) I will give her the look and sensing my approach she will say have to pack the kids bag thn after that she will say today Super shag soooo tired and upon hearing that whatever mood in me haizzzz committed sucide lol. I went to play clash Royale and PUBG. Lol
Old 15-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PigLayEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferragamo View Post
OMG that is such a sad story.....

zero sex in 10 yrs? and resort to yourself like this?
Didnt really want to spend $$ for outside adventure due to other commitment, so resort to this.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
chanellno5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow really opened up a can of worms from all the sexless husbands here

I feel u bros. I used to feel shitty. Laoniang maintained myself husband don't touch,must resort to eating out.

Every day I observe when I'm outside looking at those aunties with loving husbands hold hands thinking why they so lucky.

But aiyah no regrets lah. My outside life better than inside life. Like I mentioned earlier, which woman doesn't want a blissfully married sex life. That doesn't belong to me somehow.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylcch View Post
I have given up trying with my wife long ago.

Best part is whenever we know of her friends hubby eat outside, or hear any married guys still dating her friends, she will be the first to tell everyone why all guys like this... say why married guy has a wife still want to eat outside.. say don’t understand why guys only want sex with his wife.... whatsoever

In my heart, I m thinking why she didn’t even think about her ownself
That’s the strangest part why we men can’t understand a woman
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
Lol I know what u mean bro and when driving time I like to caress her breast and pussy and knowing I will go further she will say today dun feel so good, your fingers clean or not, etc and when in the bedroom after my 2 kids asleep (that’s my only chance) I will give her the look and sensing my approach she will say have to pack the kids bag thn after that she will say today Super shag soooo tired and upon hearing that whatever mood in me haizzzz committed sucide lol. I went to play clash Royale and PUBG. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigLayEgg View Post
Have been PCC with wife’s soiled undies for 10 years. Occasionally release with regular ML when really craving for woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ongkp View Post
After reading the 69 pages, I so relieve that I’m not alone all this while. Glad to hear from the rest. 😊
Holy Shit !..sigh..."cries"..even more bros coming out of the same shitty boat to testify against their LSD wives denying them sex as they rightfully deserve as their husbands ...looks like practically every husband is affected ...lolx do these arrogant wives tink their neh nehs and pussies are made of GOLD ?? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-04-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cancer_8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading this whole forum pages, I think I’m not the only victim too

Thinking relationships between love vs sex
Old 16-04-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
HelplessGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading all these pages, I feel you bros and sisters. My partner used to have HSD in the past but now his SD begun to dwindle due to someone or his ageing and ED. Am getting lesser foreplay from him nowadays as he was less horny and excited towards me.
Old 16-04-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hence I hope at this current era, when a man eats outside, dont just blame the man. There might seems to have "insider" story that the wife is not giving at all for a long long time...

Or that attitude towards sex makes the man feeling shit
Old 16-04-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladybirk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel the same.. Wife lesser interest. Can't explore much as well.
Old 16-04-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Any bros have the opposite ?

My wife SD high almost everyday asking for it

But for me I have workload stress insomnia and physically tired

Suffering from ED and PE too

I always reject and it sometimes lead to arguments
Old 16-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
no need to teach them a lesson.... no need to reflect...give up liao ... jus stay away from me .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg!!.. bros' revelation here about their LSD wives are getting from bad to worse !.. so sad, these wives ought to be taught a lesson on how to make their husbands sexually happy n not drive them into the arms of other women.. forcing them to eat out n look for FBs, lovers or mistresses or xiao san..
Old 16-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
i feel u ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosiami View Post
The reason same as most bros here.

Before marriage very active. After marriage, still good. After the birth of 2nd child....her sex drive nose dived. I have tried talking, quarrelling, holidaying and hinting divorce. She doesnt want counselling. Nothing worked. She doesn't think sex is a crucial part in a relationship. She says she can live without it.

Her reason is simply no urge. And she won't even give in by giving a hand job or blow job.

Eventually I also give up. Act all holy innocent in front of her and eat whatever comes along on the conveyor belt, from masterbating to the occasional visits to HCs, to the rare ONS.

Yeah...it's pathetic. And she also has alot of other character flaws (which was initially acceptable) which for some unknown reason got worse after birth of 2nd child. ( i was a goodie two shoes until then).The only reason why I am still with her because she gave me 2 wonderful kids who always makes my day. I don't want to lose them.

So yeah that's my story in short.
Old 16-04-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
HelplessGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Any bros have the opposite ?

My wife SD high almost everyday asking for it

But for me I have workload stress insomnia and physically tired

Suffering from ED and PE too

I always reject and it sometimes lead to arguments
Bro, you should treasure your wife cos she is the one who can release you every day since she got HSD. Otherwise she will be sexually frustrated. My partner got your same problems.
Old 16-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
no need to teach them a lesson.... no need to reflect...give up liao ... jus stay away from me .....
lolx bro...it's that very bad ...feel very sorry for you...wish i could help in one way or another

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1