The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
hellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Replacement for paramount

Hi guys. Anyone know of any new places where its a replacement for the good old paramount where there are lots of pinoy girls stationed in the pubs waiting for you to come in?
Old 08-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
uxorious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Replacement for paramount

Orchard Tower.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

pubs along Tanjong Pagar?
Old 08-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Ochard towers all prefer ang moh rite??

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 08-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Ochard towers all prefer ang moh rite??
Hmmm....not really bro. So long as you have $$ to spend, these pinoys will welcome you with open arms, and sometimes open legs as well! LOL

Thanks & Cheers
Old 08-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

lolz same goes everywhere I guess

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 08-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

There is a pub located at Parklane level 1 (near the left exit).

If I am not wrong, the pub concept is the same as Thai disco except those dancers/singers are all pinoys.

You can check out those pics of the pinoys at the entrance before going in.

Frankly speaking, I have not been there personally as those pinoys are not my cup of tea.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Bro, what happen to paramount? Is it closed? You can always try the ones in Lucky Plaza, the is Visayan pub, Class 6 and many more.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

i thought the paramount girls all went to roxxy square already ... most thou ...
Old 10-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Paramount Hotel was renamed to East Village Hotel. Not sure the hotel side is still opened as the shopping side where the bars are were burned down last month.

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 10-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
earnest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosting View Post
i thought the paramount girls all went to roxxy square already ... most thou ...
That place is a waste of time. The daring joints at Paramount have all moved to OT.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassion View Post
Paramount Hotel was renamed to East Village Hotel. Not sure the hotel side is still opened as the shopping side where the bars are were burned down last month.
From what was reported in the papers, the fire was quite bad and I still saw the area being cordoned off. I had thought that after the sale of the area, condos were supposed to be built. So no idea how come a hotel was still there?

Many bros are correct, as some of the gals and pubs have moved to Roxy and even OT.

Thanks & Cheers
Old 13-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
musicforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I reckon many people will miss Paramount for the good old fun of the pinays. I have 2 local sg guys / friends who married upon partying in that area.

Eventually 1 of them told me he was soo damn smitten by one working in M.I.B..he divorce his local wife & left his entire family of 2 kids. Ballsy i guess!

One incident which I can remember pretty clearly was at least 3 years ago. It happened at chris pub @ roxy during happy hours. A scene like no other ( at least for me) where a local sg lady came into the premise ..looking for her husband. My buddies & myself ..well..we were quite surprise ..strangely becoz not many local women would want to patronise pinay pubs.

Anyway, she went over to the bar counter & spoke to the bar tender. I reckon she's asking where or who a certain pinay is working there or not. One thing led to another after the bar tender pointed out who the girl is.

This sg-wife grab a bottle of johnny black from another table and threw it at the pinay. Obviously the bottle broke ( bloody wasted alcohol) and that's where the commotion started.

The sg-wife shouted at the pinay to stop the affair with her hubby. All the names were shouted, kettle-calling, every known piece of vulgarity were strewn out openly. I never known so many adjectives that existed in vulgarity.

The filipina ran for her life..i mean she literally smashed thru the entrance door
& her friends following behind her. Subsequently the owner & the lau heroes in the pub tried to calm the sg women down. On that evening, her husband was no where in sight as i understand it to be. I cannot imagine what would happen if he had been around. The sg women was 1 pityful sight and 1 that will always be in mind. Drama..man..
Old 17-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
There is a pub located at Parklane level 1 (near the left exit).

If I am not wrong, the pub concept is the same as Thai disco except those dancers/singers are all pinoys.

You can check out those pics of the pinoys at the entrance before going in.

Frankly speaking, I have not been there personally as those pinoys are not my cup of tea.
Peeped through door of this you mentioned... horrible! its like dawn of the dead in there... ugly pinoys and they all turn to see me when I opened the door... took a turn and ran off to my thai disco. hahahah

Pinoy bars are scattered nowadays. Boat Quay, OT, O plaza, Far east plaza, Meridien... just need to walk around and peep first. :P
Old 17-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
BuffonLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It has all moved to Roxy & Orchard Twr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1