The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Pink Lady MILFs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I think Pink Lady's pioneer batch of ang pais must be grannies by now!
Well, still got few is presentable lo haha. They do Bring in some syts now. Damage is 2400bht..
Old 17-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Behind mayflower, u walk abt 300m towards to the other main road, there is a thai zichar stall( opp u can see an unfinish temple) n the lady boss can speak teochew. Try to go around 6pm to avoid crowd. Foods there is cheap n nice... go try ok.
is it wang noi restaurant?
Old 17-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
is it wang noi restaurant?
sorry bro, i do not know the name of the shop.. but opp u can see an unfinish temple.. is not aircon..
Old 18-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zarku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILFs

Quote:
He is saying bangkok got many soapy massage palours with chio MILFs.. not hatyai ok.. u thxs him for wat!! 55555
U can go pinklady soapy massage juz behind Lee Garden plaza.. is very near to centara
Lol will visit there
Old 19-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I been gg hatyai few trips mainly for "farming" missions, occasionally pink lady soap baths too. Considering next trip go bangkok but like to get the bros' opinions on the expectations at bangkok.

Hows e makan, tutu or taxi expenses n hotel compared to hatyai? Alot more expensive?

Hows e farming n soapy bath charges like there?
Worth to change to BKK?

I been to bangkok years b4 but never on chong missions
Old 19-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post

Hows e makan, tutu or taxi expenses n hotel compared to hatyai? Alot more expensive?

Worth to change to BKK?

I been to bangkok years b4 but never on chong missions
Hmm bro, u shd post this in bangkok thread.. sure the seniors will advise u..
Old 19-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
Worth to change to BKK?
Refer to all the Bangkok threads for more info.

Bangkok not into 'Farming' unless you want MILF organic farms that comes with a kid or two!

Most people cheong Agogo Bars, Soapy Massage Parlours and Freelancers in Bangkok.
Old 20-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
sorry bro, i do not know the name of the shop.. but opp u can see an unfinish temple.. is not aircon..
is it before or after the wang noi hotel? today i went to find but dont see any unfinished temple leh
Old 20-09-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
is it before or after the wang noi hotel? today i went to find but dont see any unfinished temple leh
The shop open only after 5pm.. i do know there is a hotel near by but i do not know the name of the hotel... sorry if i mislead u or any.. i only know how to walk in hatyai but i do not know all the roads name..
Old 21-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The shop open only after 5pm.. i do know there is a hotel near by but i do not know the name of the hotel... sorry if i mislead u or any.. i only know how to walk in hatyai but i do not know all the roads name..
Ok test you a bit.

You know how to walk from Robinson to Chaophraya 4?
Old 21-09-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Ok test you a bit.

You know how to walk from Robinson to Chaophraya 4?
Haha.. y make me malu la.. such far places, i usually call tuktuk la. crazy meh... i nv even been to Robinson n chaophraya 4 la... haha
800m diameter from Lee Garden plaza i mayb ok la haha
Old 21-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, anyone care to share some info on Thung Sao area near Chaninviet? This place was mentioned earlier but no more info. Thanks.
Old 21-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kolya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are looking for farm ard Thung Sao, you can go sky or Chaninviet. Most of them have already shifted.

If your intention is to tour ard that area.There is a mini lotus, few shop houses and a wet market there.

enjoy
Old 21-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Haha.. y make me malu la.. such far places, i usually call tuktuk la. crazy meh... i nv even been to Robinson n chaophraya 4 la... haha
800m diameter from Lee Garden plaza i mayb ok la haha
Walkable lah from Robinson to Lee Garden Plaza Hotel.
But you should know I sanction the Lee Garden Plaza Hotel area within a 100m diameter zone range.
Bombs have no eyes!

Hatyai is a breeze to walk as less motor vehicles as compared to Bangkok.
Old 21-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Hi everyone, any inputs/info for krabi? will be there for 5 days for work. 3 days Phi Phi don 2 days krabi town and lonely.
Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1