The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2024, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dating a Vietnamese ktv girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
spent Tet with ex ktv girl at HCM because her sugar daddy was with his family. after eat drink and merry, balloon and slept over at daddy's apartment. best tackling kept vb~
Yeah know the feeling shiok. Free lodging and sex. My ex ktv viet even cook seafood feast with her friends we all ate together. Then had threesome with her girl friend and her. This memories are worth keeping. Took photo together when on bed. Fun times.
Old 26-02-2024, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Yeah know the feeling shiok. Free lodging and sex. My ex ktv viet even cook seafood feast with her friends we all ate together. Then had threesome with her girl friend and her. This memories are worth keeping. Took photo together when on bed. Fun times.
You are lucky the gals never kept the photos to blackmail you.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 26-02-2024, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
You are lucky the gals never kept the photos to blackmail you.
My phone is I blackmail them not they blackmail me. Wahaha anyway I took with their consent not secretly. And also blackmail for? I am single.
Old 27-02-2024, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
My phone is I blackmail them not they blackmail me. Wahaha anyway I took with their consent not secretly. And also blackmail for? I am single.
Thanks for sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 06-03-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
Caddell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCaddell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farfaraway888 View Post
Yes i have moved on from this now. And yes more things out there. Haha
Good that you moved on.
Don't get serious again.
It can get very tiring with a lot of (un)expected complications/burdens, even if the other party is serious.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1