The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
shockwave is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Anyone visit VIP or any idea if it has reopen?
Old 19-07-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw7 View Post
Still can go today?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
I just want to know if the spa will be open again and also those girls that were arrested , will they be back or deported.
Quote:
If anyone knows VIP is up and running please share here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
I thought the spa have secret escape routes? Or has it been discovered too?
Unless you are a very regular customer and known to them.
I doubt they will let unfamiliar faces in for the time being.
However go at your own risk as the raids have become more frequent and expected to intensify as boss is stubborn and does not want to give in to the BIB demands. He is prepared to sacrifice this spa as the profit margin has been falling and no longer attractive to operate.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
I thought the spa have secret escape routes? Or has it been discovered too?
Quote:
Polis sent some undercover (Chinese) to go through the place. They even ram through the metal door and head to the secret tunnel
It is believed an ex-employee provided inside information and layout of the place to the cops. The raiding party knew exactly the places to zero in and block off the escape routes.
Even the hiding places where they stash their cache of weapons (parangs / katana / iron poles) was recovered by the cops. Only an insider would know where these weapons are stashed.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Is this captain the same guy who was arrested in last month's drug raid on VIP? I heard the boss bailed the other girls who were arrested together with him but dun wan to bail him. The girls were out within 24 hrs and he was still inside lockup more than 1 week.
You cannot blame the boss for not bailing him out. He was arrested for consumption of controlled substances. The boss did not employ him to consume drugs in VIP. Although some of the girls also took controlled substances but boss was willing to bail them because it does him no good for them to remain locked up. Only when they are out can they earn money for the boss...... and the bail money is added to the girls debt and deducted from their earnings. So it is no loss to the boss. It is a different situation for the captain as it money down the drain to bail him out.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
It is believed an ex-employee provided inside information and layout of the place to the cops. The raiding party knew exactly the places to zero in and block off the escape routes.
Even the hiding places where they stash their cache of weapons (parangs / katana / iron poles) was recovered by the cops. Only an insider would know where these weapons are stashed.
Wah...you sure have a lot of insider info! Just curious why would a spa stash weapons such as parangs and katana?
Old 20-07-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Guys..... just some friendly advice.
This spa is currently on the radar and in hot soup so I advice all not to add salt and vinegar to its troubles. 100% sure the authorities are monitoring all chatter on this spa including all the posts on social media and www.

Just forget about this spa and avoid for the time being until everything blows over.
Old 20-07-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
Wah...you sure have a lot of insider info! Just curious why would a spa stash weapons such as parangs and katana?
My guess..... why would the drug squad get involve in vice raid? Probably because it has progress from selling sex to include selling drugs..... and everyone in the trade knows the drug scene is very lucrative and competitive so my guess is those weapons are for protection against trade rivals.
Old 20-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
My guess..... why would the drug squad get involve in vice raid? Probably because it has progress from selling sex to include selling drugs..... and everyone in the trade knows the drug scene is very lucrative and competitive so my guess is those weapons are for protection against trade rivals.
You can guess.... me can guess and everybody else oso can guess but the truth is only known to the culprit (s) why were the weapons stashed inside the spa.

Boss oso made another shocking discovery when he went down to assess the damages after the latest raid. Apparently the store at the rear of the TV room had been turned into a gambling centre during the recent WC. Luckily it was not discovered as there were 2 raids during its period of operation but the raiding party failed to discover it. Seems like the spa is in a mess as those incharge of running it had failed miserably and up to monkey business for their own agenda.
Old 20-07-2018, 01:07 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
You cannot blame the boss for not bailing him out. He was arrested for consumption of controlled substances. The boss did not employ him to consume drugs in VIP. Although some of the girls also took controlled substances but boss was willing to bail them because it does him no good for them to remain locked up. Only when they are out can they earn money for the boss...... and the bail money is added to the girls debt and deducted from their earnings. So it is no loss to the boss. It is a different situation for the captain as it money down the drain to bail him out.
Yes, i agreed with you. Time are different now. It is a fact that now a money minded world and nobody care about royality like last time.

It is to their own benefits. All this have resulted in the market to have alot of name and reputation smearing of each other, black eat black and lot of bad business ethnics.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-07-2018, 01:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

When thing happen, suddenly so many come in to TCSS, adding salt to wound, speculating these and that. When nothing happen, never see any FR to share their bonk experience here which is the main objective for this thread.

Well. Thing have happen, nothing can change the fact. No point adding salt to wound and kept talking and humping about it.

Life goes on. Move on...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-07-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
shockwave is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Heard from one of the girl that VIP open up again. Anyone can reaffirm?
Old 20-07-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Heard from one of the girl that VIP open up again. Anyone can reaffirm?
You don't trust the girl u mean ?
Old 20-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
When nothing happen, never see any FR to share their bonk experience here which is the main objective for this thread.
QFT!!!!!!!
Old 20-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

No update / bau announcement from Funzio ?
Old 21-07-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
WhyWhineSir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know if VIP Spa open already? LUL abit confused leh, dunno the situation now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread