The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cadby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheating Wives

Thanks a million for the update
Old 14-07-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

long waited update...
thank you so much
Old 14-07-2018, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Josh got her location and headed out humming: "I believe in miracle, where you from? You sexy thing!". Josh can't wait for some hot milf pussy again.

"Open sesame Erica", Josh called outside her room after getting her room number on there way there.

Erica back away from the door after she opened the door, looking at this devil smiling at her. Josh closed the door and open his arm wide: "No hugs? Give me a hug Erica". Erica was tearing but found herself walking towards Josh and hugged him.

"Good girl. Now go sit on the sofa there and strip".

Josh kicked off his shoes and removed his socks then he lay back on the bed's headboard comfortably, adjusting the pillow behind him, resting his head on his hands, watching Erica slowly removing her clothes and sit and the sofa naked, covering her breasts with her arms and closing her legs tight averting Josh's hot stare.

"Don't be shy Erica, you have a nice body. Show it to me it's full glory", Josh said.

"No... please... I can give you money... just let me go...", Erica said these as she turned and lower her arms and cup the under side of her breast with her hands and spread her legs wide, facing Josh.

"Erica you will learn to say yes more often, very soon. Now I believe you have a vibrating dildo in your bag. Take it out and use it", Josh removed all his clothing too and started to stroke his long hard cock slowly.

How do he know? Erica immediately realized the possibility. The wet pussy feeling after she stepped out of the adult toy shop feeling confused. It was him! With thoughts running wild she returned to the sofa with the new toy and begin to use it on her pussy lips.

"Recall what you did at the adult toy shop now", Josh said.

Erica saw what she did in her mind as she pleasure herself with her new dildo. Her mind was all mess up realizing she had let the shop keeper taken her and she had actually enjoyed it, while playing with her pussy for the guy responsible for her plight... and pleasure.

"You can cum Erica, feel the pleasure rip through your body and cum hard Erica", Josh decide to quicken things a bit.

No... no... Erica fight it... she felt the familiar build up of a pending climax, but this time it was 10x more intense. She couldn't fight the urge to moan as she shook her body and tense up, squirting stream of liquid on the floor in front. Finally she collapsed on the sofa, panting as her hair cover her face.

"I can make you cum non-stop until you passed out if I choose to, just by suggesting it to you. But that will leave my buddy here unhappy", Josh has left the bed and stood in front of Erica with his big fat cock point at the ceiling.

To be cuntinued...
Old 14-07-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 15-07-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."I can make you cum non-stop until you passed out if I choose to, just by suggesting it to you. But that will leave my buddy here unhappy", Josh has left the bed and stood in front of Erica with his big fat cock point at the ceiling.

"Suck my cock with your best skill Erica", Josh said.

Erica caress that big cock with both her hands, finger tips lightly brushing his cock and balls. She remember how that cock has given her countless orgasm during her office "OT" with Josh. She knew the man had powerful control over her and there will be no escape for her. But at the same time she was feeling horny now. The cock was definitely bigger than Jim, longer, thicker, harder. She close her eyes and took it into her mouth. It filled her mouth and she rotate her head left and right while wrapping that cock with her mouth tight.

"mmm... mmm...", Erica was moaning in a throaty voice as she suck and lick Josh's big cock.

She realized she love to suck that cock, even if the man is not controlling her to do it. Deep down inside she can justify her "cheating" as non-consensual. She couldn't help it, it's not her intention to suck another man's cock. Somehow this weird situation has worked in her favor, ending her dry spell for sex and still justify her being here, servicing another man like it was her husband.

"Get up and let's go to the bath room", Josh enjoyed her blowjob for 10 minutes and got Erica to the bath room with him.

He made Erica stood still in the bathtub and proceed to bath her like a real life sex doll for his entertainment. This was indeed a rare find for Josh, full perky tits and nice little nipples. He use the shower gel and soap her up, starting with her tits.

"Erica your body will be 10x more sensitive to my touch", Josh fine tune Erica's body response with his suggestion.

His went around Erica and hug her close, hands roaming all over her upper body, brushing over her breast and nipples, flicking his finger on her erected nipple.

Oh my god... Erica nipple send electrifying jolt of pleasure all over her body. She felt her pussy immediately got moist. Her breathing got harder and harder and wriggle restlessly as the hands trail southwards and start to play with her ass and pussy.

"Oh god... oh god... what are you... doing to... meeeeeee....", Erica shut her eyes and open her mouth as Josh fingers found her clit and start to rub it as the other hand's finger was probing her anus as well. It felt... god... a restless urge emerge inside her as those hands toy with her private parts. Josh was kissing and sucking on her neck as his fingers found its way inside Erica's pussy and anus.

"AHHHHH... NOOOO.... OH GOOOOD... PLEASE STOP.... I CAN'T TAKE IT...", Erica heighten sensitive body gave her a feeling she never encounter before. She cum right there when Josh's fingers enter her.

Josh cover her mouth with a deep french kiss as she cum, holding her body tight to him to support her soft smooth body turning limp due to her explosive orgasm, feeling her body jerking involuntarily and warm juice flush out from her pussy.

"Feels good?" Josh whisper to her.

"No... it's just ok...", Erica lied.

"Oh yeah?", Josh laugh. There is still some fight in this women, he like it. No hurry. By the end of the night she will be begging him, like all the other women he played before.

To be cuntinued...
Old 16-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
NorthernWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Such a stimulating and exciting story to read on a Monday .
Old 16-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

cannot wait for next update
Old 16-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
WeAreDeWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you so much for your updates .
Old 16-07-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
MyEra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernWood View Post
Such a stimulating and exciting story to read on a Monday .
Agreed , very stimulating .
Old 20-07-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Previously..."Oh yeah?", Josh laugh. There is still some fight in this women, he like it. No hurry. By the end of the night she will be begging him, like all the other women he played before.

Josh move his hard cock between her thigh, his upper shaft rubbing on her hot wet pussy, moving his cock slowly back and forth, teasing her. Without prompting Erica was closing her thigh tight and every stroke of that cock sliding forward and backward was like the bow gliding on the string of a sensitive cello, but now that cello is her clit, which was hyper sensitive to any touch. She bite her lips tight willing herself not to moan, but audible sighs of suppressed pleasure escape through her nose and it become even more erotic and sexy for Josh to enjoy.

"mmm... mmm...mmm...", Erica felt raging sex hormones surging all over her body and converge at her most sensitive region. She felt another big orgasm building up inside her and she arch her head and shut her eyes tight, trying to shut out her mind and imagine herself not feeling it. But a tongue was licking her sexy neck til her ear lope, then it whisper to her:

"You want me to put my BIG HARD COCK inside you?", Josh asked gently. "Just say it and you can have it..."

"Look at the mirror Erica, see how my hard cock is ready to pleasure you... like never before...", Josh coax Erica with his suggestion.

Erica has to look, that was no other way. She saw his cock appear and disappear again as Josh slide it back and forth, every time it appear it was about an quarter of it's overall length, and it's thick. Something inside her shuddered. She knew how it felt inside her, she had tasted it before. A complete fullness and reaches deep inside her. A terrible urge is beginning to consume her, one that torn down her fading defense. She felt his fingers playing with her nipples, taunting them, pinching them lightly.

Oh god... I can't... I can't take it... "Give me...", Erica said.

"What? I can't hear you Erica.... louder...", Josh bite her neck like a vampire.

"Fuck me... fuck me with your big cock...", Erica lock her eyes with Josh through the mirror.

"Hold my cock and guide it to your hole Erica", Josh continue to remind Erica she will be a slut when given enough stimulation.

Erica felt a sense of shame, but submit to her body's intense yearning for that cock to enter her. She reach down and held Josh's cock and guide it to her soaking entrance.

"Good girl", Josh held her hips and thrust his long hard cock home.

Erica say her face grimace with a pervert sense of shame and satisfaction in the mirror, watching her ample boobs jingling as Josh hip smacking into her round big ass, slowing working it to a rhythm so fast and strong she bend forward and steady herself with her hands on the edge of the bath tub. The bathroom was reverberating with the hypnotic flesh hitting flesh sound like a fire cracker going off, non-stop and powerful.

"OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!" Erica was gasping for air as another orgasm coarse through her body. Josh pounding doesn't relent a single bit and she soon found another orgasm overlapping her previous one. It blew her mind and she rolled her eyes, one hand supporting herself while her right hand reach behind her and grab Josh's leg hard. "I am CUMMING!", she lost her strength and sat down on the base of the bath tub, panting for her life.

"Look at my cock Erica", Josh said. Erica look up and stare at his still hard as rock cock, the thing that just bring her unsurpassed pleasure.

"This is just your appetizer. The main course is coming", Josh smile at her.

To be cunnntinued...
Old 21-07-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
ocarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the interesting nice story.
Old 21-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
poombeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue TS
Old 22-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
chuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward towards the next instalment .
Old 22-07-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
siokanis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1