The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Wat is Li Chun day? New public holiday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
It's not a holiday , Chinese believe on this day if you deposit money in the bank account , it will be prosperous throughout the whole year !
Li Chun on Feb. 4, 2018: Here are the auspicious hours to deposit money

The first day of Chinese New Year falls on Feb. 16, 2018.

And the auspicious day of Li Chun will arrive early this year as it falls on Feb. 4.

Origins
Li Chun was traditionally an important day for farmers in China as they would pray for a good harvest with spring’s arrival.

But there is not much agriculture these days, so the tradition gets updated to be about making monetary transactions.

That’s right, the annual pilgrimage queuing to deposit money into your bank account on Li Chun is said to be a divine event that sets your fortune for the rest of the year.

So, if you’re keen in prospering a little more in 2018, or if you just plain enjoy queueing, here’s a handy chart detailing which time slots are best to maximise your “huat” this year:

Just check your lunar zodiac sign and bring your wads of cash to the deposit machine at the designated time slots.

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 04-02-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Just about 3 days ago i received a scam.

At first i received a chat from this so called pilipino lady below, in a social media and so i replied. In short she says shes coming spore but now stuck in manila immigration and she must show the philipine immigration money and so she want me to sent money to her. Of course i know its a scam and so i counter bluff her that im willing to sent her money but dont know how etc etc.

To convince me, she gave me her hp number n also tel me.

bro u powerful hehe, good try

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 04-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Li Chun on Feb. 4, 2018: Here are the auspicious hours to deposit money

The first day of Chinese New Year falls on Feb. 16, 2018.

And the auspicious day of Li Chun will arrive early this year as it falls on Feb. 4.
li chun , 立春 - the beginning of spring

Huah Ah

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 04-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro u powerful hehe, good try
Just a side topic.

Many many years ago, there was once, at night, i was using the public phone in toa payoh central, then suddenly a stranger man came to me with suicidal thoughts. Since i at the phone booth, so i decide to call SOS but line engage aĺl the time.

I no choice and since i was free so decide to counsel him. After talking to him, finally he ask me to cool down, and he started to council me and start to give me advice.

LoL.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9803 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

OFF TOPIC BUT INTERESTING WRITE UP

Depositing money on Li Chun at specific timing for good fortune, is an urban myth without basis in Fengshui
Published on 2018-02-04 by Terry Xu

Today is Li Chun (立春), a special day marked by the Chinese community around the world. Historically, Li Chun is the day, marking the first period of the Solar Terms where which is a calendar of twenty-four periods and climate to govern agricultural arrangements in ancient China, and the start of Spring.

In the old days, as people are generally farmers, they often celebrate the beginning of Lichun with special village events, worship and offerings to the gods and ceremonies for a blissful and prosperous new year. But as societies and way of life for the people have changed so has the form of celebrating this special day.

In Singapore, we have this unique practice of depositing money at a specific timing. (As documented on Wikipedia).

As seen in social media postings over the recent years, Chinese Singaporeans willingly and happily queue up in long snaking lines on Li Chun to withdraw and deposit money from ATMs, with many trying to meet the timings as specified in the circulated charts based on their Chinese Zodiac. This is in the belief that by depositing money into their bank accounts on Li Chun and at the specific timing, one's wealth and prosperity will be boosted for the rest of the year.

So given that this practice had not been observed only till recent years, what did these people based their belief on?

Well, if one trace back using internet records, the culprit to this urban myth is the image below.

(A Facebook post by Channel 8 noting that the trend started in 2014, through this image.)

The image writes, "We had been doing this, the last few years and our wealth did grow. Over the years, many became millionaires (cash rich) and much more." and shows a chart which indicate the timings to deposit money for the various Chinese zodiac.

According to internet records, the image is actually a photo of a powerpoint slide shown during a Fengshui seminar in 2014 and shared via WhatsApp and made its round among the population. (The $$$$$$$$$$$$ discussion on this, for some reasons, had been deleted)

An account which sheds light as to how the trend started can be seen in a recollection by a blogger who documented her experience in 2014, noting that she had been informed of the timing by her friend who posted the image up on Facebook and was spurred by friends in her Whatsapp group to go deposit money into the bank. A story which likely would have been repeated with many other Chinese Singaporeans, resulting in the island-wide practice of depositing money.

Then came 2015, an excel sheet of the timing was shared around with people still not questioning where this sheet came from and why is there this practice out of the sudden.

https://twitter.com/zanneyrzn/status...685312/photo/1

zaииєy
@jenrzn_
Realise that deposit machines at banks all damn long queue today? Its cause of this.

17:52 - 4 Feb 2015
1 1 Reply 2 2 Retweets likes
Twitter Ads information and privacy

By 2016, this belief became mainstream with certain Fengshui practitioners posting their version of the timing and publications posting their own versions of the timing. Again people shared without questions.

So you may ask, "Is this really an urban myth?" To set the record right, here are examples of experts saying so:

Dato Joey Yap, a leading authority in Feng Shui from Malaysia, has this to say about the practice to deposit money on Li Chun, "Let me reassure you that this is absolute rubbish. you don't have to just do banking or deposit money on 4 Feb, the first day of the Chinese New Year, it is absolutely untrue. There is a difference between general superstition and actual practice of metaphysics. He goes on to say, "The actual usage of date and time in Chinese metaphysics is selecting the right date and time for activation of positive energy" and states that depositing money on Li Chun has absolutely zero impact on the year for any individual.

Back in 2016, The New Paper quoted Fengshui master Adelina Pang who has been in the industry for more than 18 years, "Someone invented this belief of depositing money on Li Chun for good wealth and now, it has become the talk of the town...In pure fengshui, there is no such thing as depositing money on that day for good wealth." While Fengshui master David Tong, who has been in the industry for 11 years, explains,"Li Chun just marks the beginning of spring and a year of transition."

Lianhe Zaobao also ran an article, quoting Fengshui practitioners about how there is no basis for the belief that there is a lucky timing for depositing of money on Li Chun and that the belief is nonsense and has no basis in Chinese metaphysics.

While a good saving practice is good to nurture among the community but the way how people adopted a "custom" by mere belief and herd mentality through social media is pretty alarming.

Many of my friends have said, "It is just for fun", "No harm trying" and other things which suggested that it was ok to adopt a belief since there is no harm. But given that Fengshui masters (who are supposed to know their stuff) have already expressed their opinions about depositing money on Li Chun, why is there still an insistence to follow a practice that has no basis to it?

Perhaps this is one aspect of the society which we can call, "Uniquely Singapore"
Old 04-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So meaning today those who deposit their sperm with the maid, will get better chance to screw more maid for the coming year?
Old 04-02-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kop10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
So meaning today those who deposit their sperm with the maid, will get better chance to screw more maid for the coming year?
Whatever you deposit, you get more back... Meaning your balls will swell and overflow in the upcoming new year...hahaa
Old 04-02-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
LoL ... The Scammer Knows You Lau Jiao Liao So Quickly Run Away

Indeed SBK is a Lau Jiao; too experienced to be so easily scammed!
Old 05-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Yo bro

I would like to marry a pinay too. I can stay in her place and retire there. Convert our CPF cash and we can last very long there. Of coz

1) Dont show your wealth
2) Eat simple 3 meal a day, no lavishing shopping
3) No give to her relatives
4) Lower your expectation on their standard
5) Stay in their town and not expensive city

My own view is that if I can adjust to such, PH would suit me just fine.

PS, once a while can steal bonk for other sultry pinay...
It is already happening....
Old 05-02-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
It is already happening....
Bro, like to tell more ?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 05-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Really, yesterday I just shoot in my fb's pussy.....huat ah

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 05-02-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
like2cum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Deposit raw sperm maybe no huat

But huat on Aids
Old 05-02-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
skyakatian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried many dating app but no luck eh. If I randomly approach maid I scared they call police hahaha. Need a pinoy fb in my life
Old 05-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyakatian View Post
I tried many dating app but no luck eh. If I randomly approach maid I scared they call police hahaha. Need a pinoy fb in my life
Print leaflets then distribute to them, it works,
Old 05-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kop10 View Post
Whatever you deposit, you get more back... Meaning your balls will swell and overflow in the upcoming new year...hahaa
... 55555 ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1