The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 14
Pay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of light
MILF On A Mission

MILF On A Mission : To Serve, To Satisfy, To Make Sure U RTF !!!

Her services have improved over the past 2 days of intense training, and her rates have improved too (from $90/2 shots/100mins to $80/2 shots/2 hours) !!!!

please kindly PM me for her number. I will try to reply within 24 hours.

Yi Yi (依依)

Looks: 7/10 (For a MILF-lover)
Figure: B Cupper, 1.67m / 47kg
Frenching: Hot and Passionate !!!
Catbath: 8/10 (Her licking and teasing is powder-full !!!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Action starts in the bathroom !!! )
Massage : 8/10 (Her massage is those you experience in high-end spa, not in TNs. Very nice and relaxing yet sensual.)
BM: 7/10 (Not very big boobs but she really knows how to make full use of her assets to tease you !!!)
FJ: 8.5 (Almost all positions are possible and she's a real sex-fiend !!!)
AJ/RAW/SM: NEVER !!!
Ass-Rim: 6.5 (Not a lover for it, and AR lovers may be able to teach her more on this.)
Painting / Fingering: 8/10 (She LOVES it, especially when you "eat" her pussy !!! But do be gentle when you finger her, I'm sure you won't bear to hurt her lovely pussy.)
GFE: 9/10 (Not your next-door neighbour or shy girlfriend, but a mistress or nymph-girlfriend with attitude of "To Serve, To Satisfy, To Make Sure U RTF" )
Services / Attitude: 9.5/10 (All out to please you ; CIM/COB on request ; Great massage ; Good listener and willing to hear your woes & many many more !!!)

Damage: $80 / 2 / 2 (Excluding CD and hotel)

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
男人有了女人之后,明白了女人真正渴求的最浪漫的事就是和男人一起白头到老。
Old 20-08-2010, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
brudderleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF On A Mission

contacts please
Old 20-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

Pay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of light

Yi Yi (依依)

Catbath: 8/10 (Her licking and teasing is powder-full !!!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Action starts in the bathroom !!! )
Massage : 8/10 (Her massage is those you experience in high-end spa, not in TNs. Very nice and relaxing yet sensual.)
BM: 7/10 (Not very big boobs but she really knows how to make full use of her assets to tease you !!!)
FJ: 8.5 (Almost all positions are possible and she's a real sex-fiend !!!)
Ass-Rim: 6.5 (Not a lover for it, and AR lovers may be able to teach her more on this.)
Painting / Fingering: 8/10 (She LOVES it, especially when you "eat" her pussy !!! But do be gentle when you finger her, I'm sure you won't bear to hurt her lovely pussy.)
GFE: 9/10 (Not your next-door neighbour or shy girlfriend, but a mistress or nymph-girlfriend with attitude of "To Serve, To Satisfy, To Make Sure U RTF" )
Services / Attitude: 9.5/10 (All out to please you ; CIM/COB on request ; Great massage ; Good listener and willing to hear your woes & many many more !!!)

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
Old 20-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 19
puipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to all

can i have her ctc?
Old 21-08-2010, 01:58 AM
Samster

Yi Yi (依依)

Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
BM: 7/10
FJ: 8.5
Ass-Rim: 6.5
Painting / Fingering: 8/10
Services / Attitude: 9.5/10

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
Old 22-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

All pms and request for her number replied !!!

Come come and PM me for her number. You will not regret trying out her services !!!

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
Old 22-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RRRanZZZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro..

I'm keen to try this MILF - YI YI

..WOW!..sounds quite impressive!!

Please provide her contacts..
thanks bro

cheers~~~
RRRanZZZ
Old 22-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
SALONIKA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySALONIKA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks TS for the contact.
Sorry to say that Yi Yi was actually a recycle FL. If I did remember correctly she was under the thread "Shanghai school teacher Xin Xin" by Bro Mickey69

Was very excited about bonking an air hostess but when she arrived I was very disappointed because I have booked her before under another name and the photo posted by TS was actually not her.

To add to my frustrations was that when she was under Bro Mickey69 her Damage was: $70 / 2 / 2 but now it was $80 / 2 / 2
I felt it was very unfair for us as a customer and that she was very dishonest.

Anyway thanks TS for the contact.
Old 22-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster

SALONIKA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySALONIKA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was ZAPPED 6 points for telling the truth!!

MILF On A Mission 22-08-2010 04:05 PM shut up clone
Old 22-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

It seems like there people out there trying to silence me!
What is the use of zapping me behind the scene?
If what I have posted are not actuality than why not you prove your innocency?
Old 23-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Samster

Yi Yi (依依)

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
Old 23-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
Monopoly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro can please share contact of this flight attendant Yi Yi?
Would love to try her service.
Thanks very much.
Old 23-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to TS...

I had YY on last week. The weather was on and off raining.... when I was on the way to pick her up.

Sweet and pretty looking Milf is all I can say. Long straight hair, got my kind of height, 1.6+m, good dresser, fair skin, nice complexion, perfect 10 facial feature if she's 10 years younger....

When she walked towards my vehicle... I briefly rev rev my engine pass red line "vroom! vroom!" to her and adjusted my rested Anaconda in my pants letting him know that I will be feeding him what he likes best..... His diet is mostly Milfs, Minahs, dark-skinned Polynesians and his recently acquired tasted of (YVA) young Vietcong abalones....

Bought DUREX and vroooooom all the way to my usual joint and got me a 2 hour room to give YY nice and proper later....

(Pause for my leisurely reminder for safesex and we'll be right back)

O.k. hee hee back to FR…… YY is very chatty all the way as she juggle her schedules via SMS all the way until she put her cell phone on the table of our room and gave me THAT look... oh boy...

I "kwai kwai" stripped myself and watched her strip with my Anaconda yawning and start to wake up. A bit of tummy I don't mind, I guess that's a pair of cup A on her which I'm o.k. with since I ain't no booby dude.

Shower was damn nice as she was my pet snake head with soap very gently using both hands creating a very good sensation while looking at me with her big sparkly eyes... That's why my Anaconda likes Milfs!

Quickly we rush to the bed... and she cat bath me as a standard sop after tying up her hair at my request because I like to see her pretty face....

Then she lovingly engulfed my Anaconda head into her mouth and slowly go up and down up and down up and down up and down with the right amount of gentle suction (too much suction I don't like lah...) and with lots of wetness which we all know from movies that an Anaconda’s natural habitat is the swampy areas.... in fact there was so much wetness I gave her a box of tissue to keep the bed sheet below my meat roll dry....

Then it was abalone feasting time for me.... she lay down wondering what I was gonna do and I just spread those legs wide apart and buried my face in her muffin licking her off at her clit ad sucking on those sweet wet labias of her. Her puss is naturally bush, hair a bit coarse but short without odour.

She cried sweetly for mercy and I don't give a damn to her plead of the excessive bliss that she is getting from me.... I just returning her the favour that she gave a while ago....

She wets easily. That' one thing I observed with Milfs... they always act so prim and proper but deep down inside they actually want it bad... hence pussy streams pre-cum like on one's business when they are being properly motivated. By that time she was gasping for air as her pussy came violently with my finger in her vagina canal twitching and exploring about which I must say is damn tight for MIlf standard.

Then I cover my whacker with a durex and plunged my revving stick into her abalone in missionary position and she yelp in a very sweet manner which I never had before and I must say it maintained my interest furthermore as we looked directly into each other's eyes. Her eyes are naturally sparkly type so I love gazing at them as I go in and out in and out of her wet abalone.

After a while I got my Anaconda out from her cave and flip her about and doggy-slammed her from behind which made her yelps louder... she's damn polite one she does not curse, yell or what... she cries and yelps... I rampaged her aching wet abalone with my enthusiastic Anaconda and splattery sounds can be heard because her cunt keep streaming love juices with her face on the pillow as she grabs on to the bedsheet for more traction to let me pound her off like a pile driver in a frenzy pace....

I felt like Tarzan… “OOOOOOO OOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOR

BUT! Suddenly she looked at me and said..."Do you smell something mouldy?"
I stopped pounding her all sweating and asked:"Sorry what you say?!"
"Do you smell something mouldy?" she repeated... My Anaconda collapsed in exhaustion without her further motivations and with me wondering what YY meant by that... I bended down to smell her pussy and it smells fin to me and she said "Not there lah!!! The pillow is mouldy lah! Yaiya You really arh… hahahahahah"

"Oh, the pillow is mouldy ! the pillow is mouldy !! the pillow is mouldy !!!!" I repeated as I smelled it and yeah it smelled musky despite of fresh pillow case.... sigh... by that time Anaconda was in a ROD mood and upon seeing my limp pet we laughed because of her distraction on the stupid mouldy pillow my meat roll went for a lunch break

Then I went to wash my whacker clean in the bath room as per her suggestion and let her revive it up with her mouth and she laughed and apologise which I told her it was no issue lah...

True enough my Anaconda came back to life with her 2nd oral motivation and after a few pattern with me slamming and pounding her cunt making up for lost time during that short pit stop I came and I drove my meat roll deep and far into her with her crying out for that blissful moment....

Still laughing because of that brief moment when my Anaconda went for a short break we showered as she kept apologising and all.... she lovingly washes my pet and dried up.

Once we were dressed up I paid her dues with a decent tip and send her back.

Will definitely RTF her due to YY is a pretty milf.

Want to bonk her better quickly PM Pay & Pay dude for her contacts as she will be leaving us when her time is up. When I did not ask but she hinted me that it's gonna be less than 2 or 3 months depending on her circumstances...

That's my FR on YY.
Old 24-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Samster

All requests replied.
Please PM me for her contacts.

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
Old 25-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

Yi Yi (依依)

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1