The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
KidAbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

LOL! Bro, dont wait for mr see how la. Cannot tahan already, just gonna go in blindly. Will update her if she is solid.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
KidAbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmaster View Post
She indeed looks very chio,waiting for mr see how.
LOL bro, wait for mr see how too long liao. Buitahan already, I gonna commando in. If good, you will see my post here in the next few days.
Old 25-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuzy View Post
upon seeing all the reviews about Paris, went to made an advanced reservation & managed to get a slot with her in a couple of days time and man the anticipation is killing me!
lol looking forward to your fr bro!
better to post fr on her here: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=637556

Remaining point return awaiting more up to others first, sorry bros!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele
Got better recommendation? Let me know!

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 25-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidAbb View Post
LOL bro, wait for mr see how too long liao. Buitahan already, I gonna commando in. If good, you will see my post here in the next few days.
woah also looking forward to your FR. even though language mentioned is only chinese, got bro reviewed that she can speak english too

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 25-06-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
TwoWrongs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu View Post
Anyone tried this malaysia gril Joey?
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=694008
It's a scam image bro, from what I remember. Pics were used before.

http://123.chinaso.com/tpxqyjson/det...38120_1.html#1
Old 25-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tofuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secres77 View Post
lol looking forward to your fr bro!
better to post fr on her here: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=637556
hey bro, thanks, didn't realise her thread/page has all the FRs there as I thought it's just full of Bumps post like every other ML thread.

and after reading a few of the FRs, (didn't wanna spoil the 'surprise' too much lol) now i couldn't wait for the days to get by quicker so I could go see her. sounding abit desperate now haha.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mik33k is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmaster View Post
She indeed looks very chio,waiting for mr see how.
Avoid her at all cost. I felt got scammed. $150 for FJ and she is not let you get in into her pussy.. she will holding your bros while you fucking her. And massage even worst she just pushing his arm thats all. And ast thing.. she is looks 40yrs old. Saggy boobs and body. Worst experience ever for $150.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
hey bro, thanks, didn't realise her thread/page has all the FRs there as I thought it's just full of Bumps post like every other ML thread.

and after reading a few of the FRs, (didn't wanna spoil the 'surprise' too much lol) now i couldn't wait for the days to get by quicker so I could go see her. sounding abit desperate now haha.
can honestly say.. with a lot of other girls, your anticipation kinda not satisfied fully after the session. but Adele really goes beyond. just a lot of bros not receiving replies might be a sign things are getting difficult.

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 25-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tofuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
can honestly say.. with a lot of other girls, your anticipation kinda not satisfied fully after the session. but Adele really goes beyond. just a lot of bros not receiving replies might be a sign things are getting difficult.
things are getting difficult? how so, the booking part? I've read that she's hard to get a slot with and upon texting & saying hi to her, her next reply was saying "next 3 days were fully booked" lol, not in a rudely manner by any means. therefore I actually made the appointment a week before hence the anticipation. haha

I've went to Sara/mint & MoMo (SLG) both rtm couple of times before and a few other forgettable one, so see how's the visit to Paris will make me her regular from there on.
Old 25-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
things are getting difficult? how so. I've read that she's hard to get a slot with and upon texting & saying hi to her, her next reply was saying "next 3 days were fully booked" lol, not in a rudely manner by any means. therefore I actually made the appointment a week before hence the anticipation. haha

I've went to Sara/mint & MoMo (SLG) both rtm couple of times before and a few other forgettable one, so see how's the visit to Paris will make me her regular from there on.
hope your experience will be good

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 26-06-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Playmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik33k View Post
Avoid her at all cost. I felt got scammed. $150 for FJ and she is not let you get in into her pussy.. she will holding your bros while you fucking her. And massage even worst she just pushing his arm thats all. And ast thing.. she is looks 40yrs old. Saggy boobs and body. Worst experience ever for $150.
Thanks for warning bro, will take note of this
Old 28-06-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Be very careful when booking MLs from this website.

http://sglocalmassage.info/

It is obvious the pictures are heavily edited and some are fake.
Old 29-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

woah dang if we should avoid slm, then any legit ones so far?

Bella from slm provided good service though! Her english is good too. Although she does look late 30s to 40s, her bbbj got me off super quickly.

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 30-06-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
woah dang if we should avoid slm, then any legit ones so far?

Bella from slm provided good service though! Her english is good too. Although she does look late 30s to 40s, her bbbj got me off super quickly.
Are you referring to Bella who was at balestier rd?
Old 30-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Are you referring to Bella who was at balestier rd?
yup. recently moved

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1