The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Raping 2 best friends...

M and R were 20 year old university students.

R - Sino-Kadazan. Fairer than Chinese. C+ pinkish nipples. Perky butt. One of the nicest pairs of tits ever.
M - Sino-Iban. B+ cups. Slim and tall.

Both were on a short internship with my company, hoping to eventually land a job in a printed press company in Singapore.

Both had been diligent workers - always punctual and on-time, hardworking and basically guai. The East Malaysians are quite traditional.
Not to say they don't know how to flaunt their sexuality.
Both girls had curves and knew how to show them off!
R was slim but had huge racks, so any shirt she wore would be tight at the top. She used to wear soft white cloth bras and her tits would bounce.
Cleavage was spectacular too!

M was slim and slender, nerdy but with a body! She had a slim, well-toned body and had perky B+ cups.
She was 170cm tall and her butt was perky too.

I rarely take interns, but both appeared attractive and young.
They wanted to go further in the fashion world and were involved in designing clothes. So exposure to the photography aspect was advantageous for them..
Old 25-12-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raping 2 best friends...

I was surprised at how attractive they were when I first saw them in person.
Stunning!
I had already laid out plans to maximise eye candy...

I first gained their trust...
After a week of working with them, I offered to take Polaroids of them...
Polaroids for female models normally entail them stripping down to their bras and panties...
I purposely isolated them separately, then took revealing shots. This allowed me to view their bodies in their natural form.
I was aiming to be as professional as possible.
Then I showed them some fashion spreads where there were nipples and bare breasts revealed, and told them that it was a requirement for modelling too.
And that they needed to experience nude photography to be able to function better in the modelling world..

R was not too bright and believed everything I said.
Soon she was completely naked in my studio, displaying her nubile flesh.
I took photos and videos of this naive 20 year old nude!
She walked up and down a simulated runway nude as I had shown her previous castings.
Her breasts were C+ cups, firm with perky nipples. She was slim with no tummy fats and had a perky butt. Unshaved, with minimal bush.
Her ripe breasts bouncing as she walked...

Extremely naive!
She was a little narcisisstic, and we spent 1 hour on her pics...
Old 25-12-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster (P)

M was a little more cautious but finally relented when I told her it would improve her attachment grades.
She made me promise to delete all images after the session.
Which I did.
Except my DSLR has twin memory card slots. Hehe...

M was gorgeous - willowy twin but with perky B+ cups. Most girls like her were flat, but she had 2 wonderful breasts on that thin body.

Anybody who has fucked Jiji the Cat50 from L18 in 2010 will recall M's body type...

M was shy and was giggling shyly as the camera recorded every inch of her naked body.....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-12-2017 at 04:04 AM.
Old 25-12-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster (P)

The next 2 weeks went smoothly and professionally.
No sexual innuendoes...
At the end of the attachment, I brought them out for a fancy dinner at a nice restaurant.

Got them drunk with a bit of wine.
Plied both with alcohol over a fancy dinner... they were not used to strong drink and got tipsy..

Both had boyfriends in other states..
Both were housemates. Sent them both back home.
It was an elective attachment during the holidays, so their other housemates had left for their hometowns..
Went to the kitchen on the pretext of having a drink and said I would help myself out and lock up after myself.
Said goodbye and proceeded to lock the door from the inside.
The girls heard the door lock and were tipsy, so went to their individual rooms on the 1st floor.

I crept up to M's room. Her door was closed, as was R's. She was getting ready to settle in for the night..
Heard the sound of her belt coming off and figured she was changing...
Timed it right, opened her unlocked door slowly and creeped in slowly. M was at her cupboard with her back facing me and didn't notice me coming in...
She wears specs, so she found it quite hard to see without them.
And she had taken her specs off.
M had taken her figure-hugging T-shirt off as well as her bra. Both girls were dressed to kill that night, trying to use their sexuality to their advantage....
Her jeans were on the bed, and she had removed her lacy panties with a pad lining it...
Her body was divine! Slim with no fats, with a perky butt and perky natural B+ cups with pinkish nipples and areolaes...

I closed the door slowly and locked it...
M was applying cream onto her supple skin.
Her movements were a bit uncoordinated, probably because of the alcohol...
She didn't notice as I quietly undid my jeans and my briefs.
Soon, my rockhard cock was wet with pre-cum at the tip...

I ambushed her while she had her panties at her ankles...
Old 25-12-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster (P)

I pushed M onto the bed, grabbing a scrungee to stuff into her mouth..
M couldn't scream and was taken by surprise.
She was slim and fragile and could only provide nominal resistance as I overpowered her...
I pulled out another 2 scrungees and used them to tie her hands on top of her to her bedhead...
M was struggling in her drunken haze to fight back. With both hands out of the way, I fondled and licked her bright pinkish nipples.
Soft, supple firm breasts. And her pink nipples glistening with saliva.
I removed the scrungee from M's mouth and threatened her into silence.
I then kissed her lips and the side of her neck, licking her skin.
Enjoying her sweet taste...
I squeezed M's ripe tits again.
Amazing. Slim and her ribs were visible, yet blessed with B+ cup ripe full tits...
I milked her milkbags for a full 10 minutes.
Milky white skin. I bit her half inch nipples while flicking them with my tongue...

M was moaning, half in pain and half in pleasure..
Soon I went to M's vagina...
M knew that her perky breasts were not enough to satisfy me...
"Please, I beg you. No! I want to save my virginity for marriage!"

M was a good Catholic girl. She had a boyfriend in Sarawak, so I presumed she was sexually active!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-12-2017 at 04:05 AM.
Old 25-12-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster (P)

I forced M's legs apart. I could not see her hymen as she was struggling.
I forced myself on top of her, kissing her and squeezing her tits while my cock was inching towards her virginal plains...
M's struggle was futile.
Her hand were tied to the bedhead...
My rockhard cock was eagerly rubbing her clitoris and labia. She was slightly wet. She raised her butt instinctively to prevent me penetrating her.
I waited for her to tire.
And she did.
Her butt landed on her mattress. In one swift motion my cock parted her labia, felt the tear of her hymen and the dripping blood engulfing my cock as I plunged deep into her.
M let out a cry of pain, and then was screaming away as I penetrated her mercilessly.
I forced my lips on her to silence her...
We kissed as I took conjugal rights for this SYT....
I fucked M hard, ripping through her tight vagina.
My cock had traces of blood. There were drops of blood on M's panties which had been under her butt..
M's vagina had rhythmic contractions to try and push me out.
But my cock fit so well inside her, thoroughly squeezed by her tightness...
Old 25-12-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster (P)

I hadn't ejaculated for a week, anticipating some fun tonight.
The girls had been flirty at dinner and there was some touching while they were tipsy...

My sperm banks were full.
M felt my cock getting more engorged, warmer.
She didn't know what to expect.
I wiped off any excess hymenal blood with M's panties and carefully put them at the bedside table.
I rubbed M's erect nipples with the palms of my hands. Kissed her on her lips, kissed the sides of her neck..
Suckled and fondled her lovely tits.
M would be a prized catch for any hot-blooded male.
Lucky boyfriend.
Except I got to sample her first.
I was going to make it special for M.
I pushed my cock all the way in, hitting M's cervix. The first spurts of sperm had nowhere to go and I felt the high pressure as I filled M up with my sperm.
M was shocked! Her rapist had thoroughly conquered her and now she was going to carry his child...
I ejaculated for a full minute into M and emptied out in her. She was so tight no sperm leaked out when I withdrew my cock...
I grabbed 2 pillows and put in under her butt, with the intention of letting all my sperm flow deep into her fertile womb...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 26-12-2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old 25-12-2017, 03:17 AM
Samster (P)

M was sobbing away as the realisation of being raped dawned upon her...
She offered no resistance as I ravaged her body again. I was limited to missionary as her hands were tied, but enjoyed fucking her tight bleeding vagina thoroughly before pumping more sperm into her....
I put a Gopro at the bedside, recording me inseminating M...

I stuffed a pair of panties into M's mouth and taped it shut. She had even brushed her teeth before I raped her!

I went to the bathroom to washup, my cock coated in M's vaginal juices, my sperm and her hymenal blood.

I peeked in to see R fast asleep in bed with the lights on... her gentle snores as her boobs moved up and down with every breath...
Old 25-12-2017, 03:25 AM
Samster (P)

R was so knocked out she didn't even stir as I systematically stripped her clothes off.
She wore a plain white T shirt and a white soft cloth bra.
And a short mini-skirt with lacey panties..
I pulled the mini-skirt and panties off.....

The shirt and bra were a bit more problematic.
But R was very drunk...
I pulled R's T shirt to her neck.
Her bra was undone, pulled up and soon the twin peaks were in full view..

I suckled and fondled R's tits throughly, licking her pink nipples.
Then I proceeded to penetrate her tight wet vagina...
R was moaning and calling out her boyfriend's name!

I fucked her hard in missionary and in her drunken state, flipped over to doggy before penetrating her and stripping off her bra and T-shirt.
I grabbed her tits in doggy, 2 Gopros recording the action.
She moaned before slumping back in bed in prone and I fucked her harder!
I soon switched her over to missionary, deepthrusting her mercilessly...
I lasted longer, having ejaculated twice to inseminate M.
I fucked R slowly in missionary before ejaculating into her nubile vagina.
I kissed her on her lips and fondled her breasts as I inseminated her.

At that moment, R opened her eyes...
"Mr ILB!" she shrieked...
"Oh my god, oh my god! What did you do?!"
as R realised that she was completely naked and had not been fucking her boyfriend..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-12-2017 at 03:40 AM.
Old 25-12-2017, 03:54 AM
Samster (P)

R felt the wetness she was not accustomed to...
She had only had protected sex with her boyfriend, although he wanted it RAW...
And now my cock was deep inside her, having emptied it's payload. And that sperm was dripping out her vagina...

"Oh my god, Mr ILB! Did you just cum in me?!" R panicked.
"Get off me, I need to wash up! This is my most unsafe period!"

"Oh my God, did you rape me? Where's M? I'm going to call the police!"

I calmly stopped the Gopro recording.
"R, I have recorded the whole sex session. And you were very willing, moaning away..."

"But I thought you were my boyfriend!" R replied.

I coyly replied, "Your bf doesn't have to know about this... It's our secret.."

R said, "You raped me!"

I calmly told her, "Your videos have been uploaded. Unless you want to appear in the next sex scandal, you'll do as I say.."

I promptly played back a video of R in Full HD in doggy, moaning as I milked her ripe titties and stuffed her..

R was silent...
"My friend has a copy of the videos and will release them if you don't obey me..."
Old 25-12-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster (P)

R timidly obeyed and I fucked her hard in missionary, making her boobs bounce..
She then rode me in cowgirl, overwhelming me with her tight pinkish vagina while I sucked and grabbed her bouncing tits.
I came in cowgirl and locked her hips on my cock. R tried to break free to prevent another insemination but I held her down and seeded her struggling body...
She was sobbing as she realised that she was a cum receptacle.

Body like this...

"R, I want to impregnate you... I will fuck you and seed you repeatedly..." I ordered her..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-12-2017 at 04:35 AM.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 15
Littlelostmouse deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLittlelostmouse deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pitching up tent .
Old 25-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
margate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 25-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t stop pls. Keep it coming
Old 26-12-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

camp here for more updates to this nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1