The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
The 4 queens who had it cumming

Life was mundane after my national service. All the laughter that I used to hear in my bunk was fading away as I step out of my camp for the very last time holding on to my lost pink ic. As I looked at my well served time piece, the Seiko skx to do my time check, it was 3.27pm. I walked to the bus stop for the last time alone knowing that this will be my last.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way? No?

6pm.

I was getting ready as I dressed up for the wedding that I dreaded simply because today is my ORD day and that all my relative were going to ask me what is my future plans? What am I going to do? Have I found a job? Gf? These thoughts mingled in my head as I put on my suit and proudly wore my new purchased watch, the omega seamaster 300. I carefully place the seiko away as the watch has served me well in my army days and that it needed a good rest.

7pm.

I arrived at Hyatt hotel which is located in between Far East plaza and Tangs. Looking around at lobby searching for familiar faces, I spotted my aunties and uncles as I slowly walked towards them giving them a weird smile, as usual.

Aunty Lucy: Lewis ah! Aiyo look so handsome today! Eh eh I heard you finishing army soon right? How? When do you want to find a gf? 24 years old already leh aiyo not young anymore la!

That's right..

Yup....

As we all headed up to the ballroom at level 2 like clustered fucks, I browsed around the photos that my 5th Uncle, Chan, took together with his wed wife, Jacqueline. The photos were romantic and kind of cute as they strolled along the famous beach in Australia, Melbourne. Damn that place brought back some wonderful memories to me. Some bonking memories to be exact during my one month stay with my Cousin. Club Alumbra, Love machine, you name it..

At the right corner of my eye, I spotted the group of girls whom I assume them to be my uncle’s colleague.

The bunch of girls excited chatting and harping away while taking selfies about 4meters from where I stood. Among them were Rachel, Alissa, Sookie and Jojo.

Picture this:

Rachel, 24, short hair, glasses, 1.7m tall and skinny, Chinese
Alissa, 26, short hair, brown eyes, 1.6, skinny but sexy, Chinese
Sookie, 28, long hair, black eyes, 1.6, demure and gentle, Chinese
Jojo, 29, long hair, brown eyes, 1.7 tall sexy and cold as fuck, Chinese

*Bunch of girls*: Hey let’s take a selfie! Say cheeseeee.. Wa omg the photos looks so nice.. Eh eh help me take candid shot! Wa lao not nice this angle....

Blah ... Blah ... Blah

The girls were getting abit of attention now as I could see some group of guys eyeing at them all this while discussing who will they fuck or who is prettier base on my own expert opinion.

And on the other corner.....

I believe Alissa, who was rocking that v cutted black dress which revealed her cleavage was the one who caught my eye...

7:45pm

Wedding commencement

If situation wasn’t bad enough, the dudes who were checking the ladies out earlier were placed together at table 9 directly opposite where I am at table 7.

Among me were my uncles, aunties and nephews who had their eyes glued to their Nintendo 2ds.

What you guys call them again? Strawberry generations?

While occasionally peeking opposite my table to check on Alissa, I noticed that she and Jojo were the only ones who did not engage in their group conversation.

I felt the need to talk to her and that table length seems to be the only obstacle I needed to get to know her like the only route march left in BMT which is completing at final hurdle, 24km march.

You just need to brace yourself and march over Lewis.

Fuck. I’m having a big crush right now...

Issit just me or her boobs looking really perfect?

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 23-01-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

9.30pm

The bride and groom did their final walk-in as everyone stood up embracing the moment of their night. The traditional way after was to raise your glass and do what Singaporeans do best at which is dragging their voices and saying the words, Yammmmmmmmmmm yam yam yam yammmmmmm..... Seng!

I looked over and at Alissa slightly raising her glass of wine and from the way I see it, she’s def the shy one.

Jojo had her bitch face on while Sookie and Rachel were screaming along raising their glasses high.

I concluded too. Their attitude is like your typical Singaporean instagram famous girls.

The night is about to end and I gotta make a move, soon.

With only 30mins to an hour max before the wedding ended, I had to come up with an excuse that will not be weird for me to make my first move on Alissa and her group.

I figured the easiest way to penetrate was to attack the most sociable ones which of course, Sookie and Rachel.

Going over to my uncle, I casually congratulate while describing to him about the group guys and girls opposite mine making alot of noise.

Uncle Chan: Aiya they all talkative one that’s why I put them at the same table so won’t awkward. Some more they specially requested me to put them as the same table as my chio bu colleagues because they single very long liao...

Me: Oh... haha like that also can ah? But your guy friends so many den only got 4 girls leh.. how to give one of them each?

Uncle Chan: Hahaha they have to fight la see who can win.. I very good already hor.. In my company the ladies are called the 4 queens
Me: 4 queens? King and Queen the queen??

Uncle Chan: Ya la.. No one else prettier den them liao ma somemore they always together makan lunch all....

Uncle Chan: Anyway you found a job already anot? Heard you ORD already right?

Oh come on.................................

Me: Ord today where got so fast find one?

Uncle Chan: ok don’t say uncle no good. My office needs people now. Got diploma in business right?

Me: Have la. From Singapore Poly leh...

Uncle Chan: Fuck la not Republic Poly can liao

Me: Steady tomorrow I send you my resume?

Uncle Chan: Ok I forward to HR on Monday den contact you again.

Me: THANK YOU!

IM SAVED!

Old 23-01-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 14
dabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to behold

support! love the build up ts
Old 23-01-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Look forward to more updates of it.
Old 23-01-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

nice new story, camp here for more.
Old 23-01-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
donic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I sense an orgy session coming up soon .
Old 23-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
busra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donic View Post
I sense an orgy session coming up soon .
Hoping for an orgy too .
Old 23-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Bonucci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, pls continue
Old 23-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good way to start I am camping now
Old 23-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS....

Cheers
Old 23-01-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm.....

I think Republic Poly is still the only poly with no Diploma in Biz or Biz Admin.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 23-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Monday

9am

The long and gruelling weekend had passed ever since I caught that last view of Alissa stunning bare back..

That image seems to be what's left in my mind and the level of anticipation from the HR is killing me..

It has been awhile since I did not have to wake up at 6am in the morning for my book in.. The feeling that I'm really on my own against the world now kinda freaks me out alil.. The ORD talks that we boys had back in bunk and the reality check for us had finally dawned on me.

Independence

As I was casually sipping my morning coffee with a cigg in hand, I browsed through JobStreet to see if I'm keen in anything related in the business industry.

*Beep*

The email alert

My heart skipped a beep as I drag the cursor across and clicked on the email.

MANDY from XXXX Asia pacific

Dear Lewis,

We received your resume for the customer service officer role and would like to invite you down for an interview with us at 1pm today. Kindly respond to this email if you are keen otherwise you may arrange another day with us, same timing.

You may revert back to us via this email or contact us at 6xxx xxxx

Also, we will be requesting for your resume, academy transcript and NRIC in hard copy during the interview.

Await for your soonest reply.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead.

Regards,
Mandy
HR executive
XXXX Asia pacific

Holy fuck.

As I re-read the email from Mandy, I could not help it but to contain the level of excitement and the weird tingling sensation in my balls.

If you know what I mean..

I lit up another cigarette as I slowly absorb the information.

This is officially my very first formal job interview. The days of part timer are over and I'm going to be a man now...

Replied Mandy saying that I accept her offer for the interview and will be coming down later at 1pm.

Time check 12.30pm

Dress code: Formal with black tie

Yes with a tie because I think it looks more professional what the fuck

As per GPS, I'm about 500m away from the location as I saw many office workers walking towards the same direction as me..

I could only assume this must be the standard crowd for lunch hour.

Time check: 12:50pm

I called my Uncle Chan and told him I'm outside his office.

Uncle Chan: eh! Wa HR never inform me you coming today leh... I outside makan la now.. You wait for people to open door for you...

Me: ehh ? Ok can see you later if possible

Uncle Chan: ok all the best. Don't screw up ah if not I no face hor

Me: ya ya.. Thanks uncle chan.. bye-bye

Uncle Chan: kk bye

As I waited patiently for someone to open the door for me, I looked over at the lift hoping someone would come up to 3th level where I'm at.

About 3 mins later..

The arrows above the lift appeared and pass the 1st & 2nd level eventually arriving at the 3th.

They were back from lunch.

That red lipstick, that B cup boobs, that semi high heels, that bitch face

The 4 queens...

Gosh they look like Victoria secrets models performing a competition cat walk towards me and going to give me my well deserved lap dance.

I'm nervous...

*taps my shoulder*

Mandy: erm hello you must be Lewis you can come in already.

Yes Mandy already opened the door for me and caught me looking at the ladies with my mouth opened halfway what the fuck.

Me: oh sorry I did not notice you.. Was waiting for someone to open the door for me..

What the fuck

Mandy: Ya okay this way please...

Mandy, HR, late 30's, pregnant and unimpressed with me already..

Old 23-01-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

I inhaled a deep breath before bowing my head down like a puppy that committed a grave mistake and followed Mandy into the interviewing room.

Bunch of girls whispering: Eh eh got new people come interview leh... He looked quite fit and cute eh.. * giggles* Wa wa don’t forget you attached liao hor Rachel don’t anyhow see see.. Just now you got see Mandy face anot? So funny la that guy never see Mandy

Interview over.

2pm

Mandy: Okay basically as customer service officer, your job scope requires you to handle customer enquiries via email as well as picking up phone calls and occasionally handle call dispute between our sales staff and the customer. Your basic salary will be $2100 and your working hours will be 9pm to 6pm on Monday to Friday.

Mandy: Any questions? If not you may sign this contract and I’ll show you around the office to some people that you will be working closely with starting from tomorrow.

Me: I do not have any questions. Thank you *Signs Contract*

Mandy * Unimpressed face and proceed to show me the way... *

I was guided by Mandy to the operations floor which includes Sales, CSO, BD and Marketing.

Heads were starting to look up at me as if I’m a walking banner which wrote *HI, NEWBIE ALERT*

Quickly scanning through the ops floor trying to search for Alissa table while I followed Mandy, I arrived at CSO department which consisted of only 6 people including my team leader, Winnie.

Mandy: Hi Winnie, this is the new hire Lewis and he will officially start work tomorrow. Would you like to have a chat with him and introduce him to the team for me?

Winnie: Sureeeeee babe. I’ll take over from here.

Winnie: Hi Lewis, *shake hands* I’m the team leader for CSO department. As you can see our team is very small. You are the 2nd guy in our team including that senior over there. His name is Uncle Ray

Uncle Ray: Hi man, welcome to XXXX Asia Pacific. Looking forward to work with you!

Lewis: Hi Uncle Ray, Nice to meet you too. Please guide me along in future.

Uncle Ray: No worries man! You still young sure can learn. Uncle 40 Years old already can do it so can you!

Winnie: Next up, our beautiful ladies. Felicia, Kk and Rachel.

What did I just hear?

Winnie: KK joined us 3 months ago and currently Felicia has buddy up with her. You will be buddy-ing up with Rachel and I’m sure you both will get along just fine.

Rachel: Hi Lewis! Omg finally I get to share my work load with someone Winnie! Hehehehe....

Hehehe Rachel.... He....He...He... For now...

Old 23-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Hi Bros! Thank you all for the support! It's been years since i wrote my last story! I believe and hope that my humble story will keep the forum sexciting! Apologies if my story line is bit draggy but i hope it will be worth the read! Please be patient as i promise to write alil every day!

4 Queens look alike-

Rachel: Looks like Yahui
Sookie: Looks like Paige Chua
Jojo: Looks like Rui En
Alissa: Looks like Tong Bing Yu

As this story is base on 80% facts and 20% fiction, the rest is up to your imagination!

Cheers!

Lewis

Old 24-01-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Tuesday (1st day of work)

As I stepped into the office, I was instantly greeted by my Uncle Chan

Uncle Chan: Oi! Haha steady leh you passed the interview! Anyway I’m heading off to my honeymoon tomorrow and will be back next week. Sms me if you need any help.

Me: Thanks Uncle Chan. By the way, what is your position in this company?

Uncle Chan: Well.. There are 4 team leaders in the operations. I believe you met the first one which is your team leader, Winnie.

Uncle Chan: All 4 team leaders report directly to me. So I guess Manager of Operations makes sense to you?

Me: Aiseh! Sorry boss! Next month pay increment ah!

Uncle Chan: Your head la! You work hard and slowly climb the ladder like everyone else. I’m sure one day you will be successful too

Me: Ok lor....

I grab my coffee at the pantry and headed back to my workstation. I suppose today should be relaxing since Rachel will be my buddy for the next 3 months and brief me about the company system and how the company operates.

XXXX Asia Pacific (Travel Agency)

CS Department Seating Arrangements (6 Officers)

[Winnie’s Desk]

[Uncle Ray] [Rachel]
[KK] [Lewis]
[Felicia]

Rachel spend a good 2 hours chatting with me and showing me the ropes since 9:30am while occasionally adjusting her hair which gave out the sweetest scene of her shampoo occasionally causing me to have the morning erection.

It was a good workout for my lil buddy below.

11:30am

Our lunch time was divided into 2 timing’s which is 12pm – 1pm or 1pm – 2pm. Sadly for me, I found out that Rachel will not be joining the other 3 queens for lunch today because she had to catch up on her emails and will be going lunch with me at 1pm.

The next hour bristly passed as I read through customer’s emails and internal emails that were communicated daily trying to get the hang of communication.

During my lunch time I also found out that Rachel is attached with her poly sweet heart for 3 years already and that they plan to get a BTO in the next few months however things were a bit rocky for them because her bf tends to be immature at times and dislike the fact that she likes to hang out with 3 queens during their usual Friday night drinking session.

Will I be invited this coming Friday too?
Will I be their new drinking kaki?

I gotta think of a plan.......

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1