The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
wantonbeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Nice update bro, support!!
Old 20-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Pls make auntie kat a sex slave to the most disgusting perverted guys/girls! Haha
Old 21-07-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
NabyKeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more nice story.
Old 21-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
googleflight is one of the Best!googleflight is one of the Best!googleflight is one of the Best!googleflight is one of the Best!

Camping here.
Old 21-07-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
ganlaobubu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed this thread
Old 24-07-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great update TS
Old 24-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Laruto06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one, camping for more
Old 25-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brownfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice!
so good to be the hotel waiter...
Old 25-07-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

It must have been close to an hour later that Jack told us that he needed to go to the toilet. While Deborah followed him to keep an eye on him, Auntie Maxwell then headed over to the gate to inform her husband and Auntie Kat that it was safe to quickly come back in. Because I had no idea what was happening outside at that point in time until Uncle Maxwell told me later at night, I would have expected them to quickly run in and get dressed but that was not the case. The first thing I saw emerging out from the stairs was Auntie Maxwell with a grin on her face, followed by Uncle Maxwell who was carrying Auntie Kat in his arms. Even from my angle, I could see that her face and lower body was caked with semen, with some still trickling out from her snatch. She seemed to be out of it, probably in a state of euphoria as Uncle Maxwell immediately went towards his compound.

It seems that both the employee and Uncle Maxwell had their way with her, taking turns in using her body as a cum dumpster. It was pretty hard to imagine Auntie Kat surviving that especially when she would usually cum 3-5 times in just a mere 10 minutes session with strangers who bring her back when she's drunk. Prior to going outside, Uncle Maxwell and Uncle D had already made her cum multiple times so as unbelievable as it can be, I can only imagine that she might have passed out from all the orgasms that she was given. But either way, they managed to get back in without Jack noticing anything. Uncle D then appeared with a bag and headed towards the Maxwell compound with what I'd assume to be Auntie Kat's clothes.

By the time she woke up, it was about 3 hours later. We had lied to Jack saying that Auntie Kat wasn't feeling well so she was resting at the Maxwell compound in which Jack did go and visit to check on his Mom. But obviously, all traces of the semen that had coated her had been washed out so it just appeared to him that she was simply sleeping. Prior to Auntie Kat waking up, Uncle Maxwell had pulled me to a corner and filled me in with what had transpired and what was his next course of action was. After waking up, I could see that Auntie Kat stared at Uncle Maxwell with resentment in her eyes. No, it wasn't just resentment. There was something else, almost contradicting. It was almost like a longing type of feeling.

It was then decided that we would head out for dinner as the respective families went back to their respective compounds to shower and dress up. It seems that Uncle D had completely changed Auntie Kat's wardrobe as she was dressed much more provocative than usual. Donning a white low cut singlet that was exposed from the sides, allowing you to see the lingerie that she was wearing below and a very mini black skirt, Auntie Kat could be seen fidgeting around, especially with the skirt that was so short that it was very close to exposing her butt. Needless to say, Jack was exasperated by his Mom's choice of attire but Auntie Kat simply smiled at him weakly and told him that it was hot that's why she was dressed like that.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to take any photos when we went out for dinner because Jack kept sticking with me and talking to me so I simply couldn't have the chance to snap any photos. But here's a photo of roughly how the top looked like:

While we were walking over there, I could see Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell following behind Auntie Kat closely. Almost too close for comfort almost as her facial expression was tense. I glanced downwards and realized that both of them were groping her butt as they walked. You'd think that Uncle Maxwell would be done for the day after unloading loads after loads of his cum into Auntie Kat but it seems that he was far from finished as they continued the act all the way until we reached the restaurant. Dinner went on without much commotion, or at least that was what I thought as Auntie Kat was seen still fidgeting around throughout the entire dinner. Uncle Maxwell then told me that they were teasing her with their foot underneath the table.

After finishing dinner, it was decided that we would split up into two groups, mainly the kids and the adults because the adults wanted to go have a drink or two whereas we weren't allowed because unlike our private villa, there were age-restrictions placed on public pubs. For our side, there wasn't much happening. The same cannot be said for the other side though.
Old 25-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

There’s no action within the “kids”?
Old 25-07-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Denums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping for more!
Old 25-07-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe all the boys will enjoy deborah this time round...
Old 25-07-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Maybe all the boys will enjoy deborah this time round...
Ya man, exactly! Looking forward to that
Old 26-07-2018, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting that Deborah never got any action.
Old 26-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
roberthead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, tks for nice updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1