The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Unexpected Sex?

Hi bros, had quite a few drinks earlier thought i will be gone but still ok...so decided to on my lap and carry on the story...

Reaching my place, paid the fare and helped her to my place....she went onto my bed a place she knew so well and went to sleep. I was not prepare to let her off and went to kiss her lips and grab her B cup breast.....I licked her lips and tried to french her but she was not responsive. i told myself she is gone liao la and decided to go shower.

I came back to the room and decided to strip her. I unbutton her jeans and she woke up asking me what I am doing..... I said take off your clothes if not will be crumpled.

She obeyed as I took off her top and remove her bra exposing her breasts...next I went to remove her jeans and promptly hang them.

she was nude and I went to suck her breasts.... she resisted and I was getting annoyed. Then she says she need to use the toliet. I followed her sneakily behind her as she closes the toilet door. I can hear the shower head going off and I guess she is washing up.... happily I went back my room and waited.

she came back and went into bed and covered herself with blanket..... as the aircon was on, she must be feelling cold.... I went down to eat her pussy, she resisted intially and when I hit her spot, she let go and i felt her muscles relaxing, I spread her legs and feasted on her pussy. I used one of my thickest pillow and placed under her back elevating her pussy and I gave her a good pussy eating and rim job. She came so fast and I decided to finger her. She laid down with her legs spread wide open as I jam her with my fingers. Until she came again, I flipped her over and fingered her doggy style.

it was like old times. I tasted her pussy and ass for her juices and she like that as she watched me with her blood shot eyes. I climb over her and allow her to blow me as I watched, I moved my body for her to reach my anus sher she licked and fingered my ass with her tongue.

When she had enough, we did the scissors position as we grinded each other, She came again when I am inside and it was driving me nuts. The grinding sensation was too amazing to ignore.... I was cumming and I told her hoping she will slow down or change positions .

but she rode me even harder, I blew my shot into her pussy raw and she didnt stop me. We hugged and went to sleep. I have no idea whats gonna happned and we both went to sleep.

will continue...................
Old 10-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 10-05-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Supporting this story, please keep it going.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Roleo555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice story. Camping for more
Old 11-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A very interesting story .
Old 11-05-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, great share!
Old 11-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
hoisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 11-05-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
AmyNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story .
Old 11-05-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MediaConnex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support TS
Old 12-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1