The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of con people - Amansari 136

+1. ya. try respect WL as this line is not easy. They are making living as they don't have education backgrounds.

I deleted the posts because it is enough and this is not a way to get her justice and to warn others. A person contacted me and a friend advised me to do this for myself. I have been scammed and it was my fault to trust and chose to love WL. But I will not defend her either nor forgive her. She can do what she wants and we not cross path.

Personally, sometimes I feel so angry with myself and her when flash back this bad memory or a friend bring back this topic. I had good friend to stop me when I was asked to give first amount to her but I chose to love her and I wanted to change her life. It was my fault that I continue to trust her and let her continue to take advantage on me. and my friend keep discouraging me when next amounts about to give and i continue to give. I had myself to be blamed for all this and I had my choices.

My depression prob is better now and slowly move out from this shitty past. I want to delete her from my Past.

My piece of advises for cheongster and future cheongster. Do not fall in love with WL and fall so deep like me. Spa is not a place to find love. it just a place to make love and pleasure. At least use your instinct and do diligence background check on the person if u have decided and don't blindly believe what they said to you.

This is my friendly advice.

TQ

Last edited by apppioneer; 13-07-2018 at 09:43 PM.
Old 14-07-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angelzfir3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davechua82 View Post
Sometimes i just wonder does it feel proud to say you shoot inside the girl pussy or is it a very honorable thing? Girls like them working this line so tough but you all chose to make them sound like the worst animal on earth..

I am not siding anyone but do you think people like them wants to do it? They feels good doing this kind? We all come out to find our pleasure and we paid for their services yet still have to be criticised.. If today you are them people do this to you how will you feel? If ruining a girl's face or make them sounds so awful makes you feel shiok one day the something will happen to you and it will be called KARMA dude..

I have to say this but i really hate people whom enjoy showing off something not really proud of.. Imagine your future wife or current gf knows you go fuck another girl yet at here posting thing so full of yourself.. I dont know man.. But anyways.. I am just sharing.. Because it irritates me when i see people doing this kind of things..

Dave, I don’t know what karma you mean when you also using this bro forum. But it is the fact that her service is vgood and we pump her full raw with 100 ringgit tip. I just honest type respond to our fallen bro so he can wake up his idea and go find a good girl.

Only thing I don’t agree is he delete the post because we got go ask the OKT about this case. OKT and 136 also laughing say this guy APP story is fake case. I kaypo because when I search review for good fuck, this thread is number 1 post in search for AMANSARI so I just ask OKT question while eating the telok at cafeteria and book 136 lor and see really true anot about other samster fuck review.
Old 14-07-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros went recently? Still have any Thai gals there and how is the quality? Thanks
Old 15-07-2018, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angelzfir3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waihonc View Post
Any bros went recently? Still have any Thai gals there and how is the quality? Thanks
Take 180, like office girl and big boobs but overnight if she allow you more than 3 shot , can pump her raw full.

Thai girl, last 4 day have a small girl petite black hair. No ask her number because no chemistry and feedback she tired ask few rocks on TOP of me.

136 if you want pretty and sweet looking those steady personality
Old 16-07-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro
Old 25-07-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
WhyWhineSir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

amansari any nice girls recently? still hot?
Old 25-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyWhineSir View Post
amansari any nice girls recently? still hot?
dead spa.

not many girls to choose.

Last edited by ahemmaster; 25-07-2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

You like that take photo of other customer in their spa robe with girls parade there, in future who dare to go amansari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
dead spa.

not many girls to choose.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

go there if you wanna see 136 and her sister. and 72. others so so.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

just be careful and be wise when deal with the sisters. go there cheong but not to fall into their trap.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
You like that take photo of others, next time who dare go to amansari.
ok. deleted. anyway i am there now. that photo is to answer that guy query about their girl stocks.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

Pls do not indulge in such naughty act again, not unless u want to blackmail someone. Everybody want to cheong with privacy. Nobody want to be identify as going to such places.

Of course no one gonna blame u if u post ur own photo or the girls pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
ok. deleted. anyway i am there now. that photo is to answer that guy query about their girl stocks.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
Pls do not indulge in such naughty act again, not unless u want to blackmail someone. Everybody want to cheong with privacy. Nobody want to be identify as going to such places.

Of course no one gonna blame u if u post ur own photo or the girls pic.
ok noted. let get on that.
Old 26-07-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelzfir3 View Post
Dave, I don’t know what karma you mean when you also using this bro forum. But it is the fact that her service is vgood and we pump her full raw with 100 ringgit tip. I just honest type respond to our fallen bro so he can wake up his idea and go find a good girl.

Only thing I don’t agree is he delete the post because we got go ask the OKT about this case. OKT and 136 also laughing say this guy APP story is fake case. I kaypo because when I search review for good fuck, this thread is number 1 post in search for AMANSARI so I just ask OKT question while eating the telok at cafeteria and book 136 lor and see really true anot about other samster fuck review.
think you miss out the evidence that 136 cheated appion guy's money. i saw the snapshots evidence posted before he deleted it. It was cruel and brutal.

But anyway, most WLs are here for one thing. Money... KC is part of it and we just need to be careful and be wise.
Old 31-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dettol1199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros gone there recently? Any big boobs ones around to try? Or cannot make it liao the spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1