The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
That's the last post for the night. Glad you guys liked the story.

PS: to appreciate who Sara is, you need to read my previous works. Else, she would just be someone who appeared randomly in this story.
All the familiar names.. Welcome back and thank you for another piece of great work.. Thank you bro pussluver..
Old 20-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Over the next few days, a tour guide took us around the city in the day and every night we would make love. Although the ritual of our love-making session remained unchanged, it was still straightforward sex, but being able to look at her flawless upper body was more than enough for me even though she still forbade me to look or touch her pussy.

The last day arrived and the PA appeared at our hotel during breakfast, even without us summoning for him. He brought us multiple documents to sign and went through all the conditions with us.

PA: ok good. so everything is clear now?

We nodded and he passed us each a separate card with an attached paper.

PA: You will go to the airport in separate cars. After you land you will go to your new residence. I had just passed you your individual key and address. So once you leave the hotel, you will be strangers to each other.

Steph: what about our clothes?

PA: we had took care of that for you. We already knew what your normal clothes are. So don't worry. The interview is on Monday. So you better memorize the questions over the weekend. Also, please remember to sort out your families as well.

We nodded and he looked at his watch.

PA: time to go.

We got up and hugged each other for the last time. The next time I would see her would be in the office. A tiny tear appeared at the corner of her eyes as we embraced.

Me: don't worry baby.... it's not as if we are breaking up.

PA: I'll meet you downstairs.

He left the room.

Steph: I know.... but... still..... we cannot acknowledge each other. It's heart breaking for me.

Me: sorry baby... to put you through this....

Steph: no... it's my fault as well....

We hugged again before my phone ring. The PA was chasing us. With one last hug, we went down to the lobby.

PA: give me both your phones and the keys to your own house.

We handed him what he wanted and in return, he gave us each a new phone. Now, we do not have any way of contacting each other anymore.

PA: We will return you once your job is completed. Fortunately both of you do not have social media accounts. If not, it will be a bigger headache for me. haha....

We shook hands and as per what he had said, Steph and I boarded a separate vehicle each. However, both cars went different directions. I asked my driver but he did not know where the other car was going to. Just then, my phone rang.

PA: don't worry. The Boss had made arrangements for Steph to take a private jet. We cannot afford you to be taking the same plane. At least not for now.

Although I was still unsure, I had no choice but to give him the benefit of doubts.

In the plane back, I was starting to get worried about Steph.

What if they did not take her to the airport?
What if it was a scam?
What if she was in trouble?

Many doubts were in my mind and I had a very worried trip back. Once I landed, I wanted to rush to her parents place but then Steph would not be there and I would make her parents worried. Furthermore, I did not have her new address.

I started to wonder if taking up this job was a mistake in the first place. Just then the PA called me. I was told to go to the pick-up point as there was a car waiting for me.

There were 2 vehicles waiting in the bay and as I passed the first one, I saw Steph sitting inside. She saw me and just gave me a smile. Finding her safe, I was assured and boarded my vehicle. It brought me to a condo in Lavender and I wondered where she would be staying.

Once I get into my temporary home, I was surprised that all the living amenities were well stocked. Even the clothes were similar to those that I wore.

After the long flight, I was tired and fell asleep.

The next day, I went home and informed my parents that Steph was on an overseas assignment for 6 months and they did not enquire too much. My parents were simple folks and they do not travel out of their neighbourhood. They would just go under their block for their breakfast and then for lunch and dinner, my mum would cook.

Every weekend, I would stock up their fridge with stuffs to last them the entire week. So there was literally no chance that they would happen to see Steph as long as she was not in the vicinity of where they were staying.

That night, I missed her a lot. There were no photographs for me to see as all our stuffs were back in my house and phone. Also I did not trust the internet to put stuffs into the cloud.

So everything seemed like a dream to me and Steph was just a memory at this point in time as I embarked on this new life without her for 6 months.

Upset, I fell into a depressed sleep.

The next morning when I woke up, I was feeling better and put my effort in memorizing all the questions that was provided to prepare for the interview.

I was excited as I hoped to be able to get a glimpse of her during the interview area.

Monday

The interview was straight forward and I managed to answer all the questions correctly. THe PA had submitted my fabricated resume to the company earlier and I would say that any spy agencies could not have done it better.

I was hired and was to commence work tomorrow. Unfortunately, I did not see Steph at the location before I left. I just hoped that she would manage to get through the session as well.

I wondered how she was and looked forward to see her tomorrow.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Tuesday

We were already told by the PA that we would be in the sales department as the person that they previously caught was from there and they suspected that the next culprit would also be in the same department. We would just need to find out if there were any of them left and if so, how many of them and who they were.

The company was dealing in offshore projects and the office was a 3 story building located in Ubi. I was told that there were about 80 staffs in total and in the sales department, including us and the manager, there were 7.

I arrived early on Tuesday and I was shown to my desk. The PA had told me that Steph would only be joining a few days later so as to avoid suspicions.

I was quickly introduced to the sales team. There were 3 other guys and 1 girl there and I got to know their names as Jim, Ken, CK, Gem and the manager was Kilo. Even before I met them, I already knew who they were as the PA had provided me with their detailed profiles.

Steph came into the office on Thursday. Just like the very first time, my heart skipped a beat when she walked into the office.

Although she was still my wife and the same woman that I last saw at the airport, however, there were some changes that she made. She had cropped her hair to shoulder length and with streaks of brown in them, she looked different. Apart from her normal 1/2 inch heels, they were replaced by the 2 inch new heels now. Those 2 piece jacket and skirt was replaced by a one piece tight dress which I had never seen before. She looked different I had to restrain myself from going forward to hug her. She saw me looking at her and turned away quickly.

The first month was difficult. Steph and I were into trainings after trainings. Of course, we tried separately to gather our own profiling of each of the sales staffs and of course, Steph and myself had to pretend to get to know each other as well. During this process, I also found out that she was now staying at a condo very near my new place and had also managed to get her new number.

I called her on the same night that I got her new number. We expressed our misses for each other and decided that we would call each other every night. However, once our phone call was terminated, I received a call from the PA.

PA: Keith..... you are not supposed to contact Steph outside the office hours.

Me: but I am not meeting her.

PA: I know. But just in case she was with one of the other colleagues when you call. We don't want you to be found out so that you could do your job properly, remember the clauses?

I grumbled but gave in as I knew of the penalty if we were found out. On top of that, he mentioned that there should be absolutely no messages sent between us. He let me know that the phone which was provided by him had a spyware installed and he would be notified whenever we contact each other. I had no choice but to agree. He mentioned that he would inform Steph as well annd that was the last time that Steph and I had a conversation.

I missed Steph but I had to maintain my focus.

Jim was 29 and slightly taller than me but skinnier. He stayed with his parents in a HDB 5mins away my location. I could tell that he was filial to his parents and was nice to almost everyone. However, he was single and had a happy go lucky nature. One thing was his dress sense. He was always immaculate and looked smart and trendy.

Ken was 30 and portray more of the beach boy type of characteristic. He stayed in the east and had a girlfriend. He was good looking and with his physique, it was not hard to guess that he spent long hours in the gym. Apart from that, he did not speak much and did not seem too much of the intellect to me. Moreover, his sales figures were the worst amongst the group and I could tell that he was feeling the heat frequently from Kilo.

CK was 33. He was single and stayed alone in a studio along Sims ave. The vibe he gave me was more of the ah beng type. He was always moody and complained a lot, basically the blabbermouth of the team. Most of the time, he was giving cynical remarks about almost everything. However, he was a good sales person and was the top sales for the company for consecutive quarters.

Gem was pretty in her own ways although without being biased, I felt my wife's features were much prettier. Gem was a little taller than Steph, however, she had a curvier figure and I could tell easily that she was a C cupper based on the tops that she wore normally. She stayed in the East as well and she had a boyfriend. Just Jim, she was always chirpy.

Kilo was 45. He was a quiet man who did not speak much but during sales meetings, he was always speaking, questioning us about the numbers and sales progress. He was married and had 2 young kids and on the outlook, he seemed to give off the disciplinary fatherly feeling.

They were not a close knitted team and I could sense an animosity amongst them. Even though I had built a rough profile of everyone, I would still need to try to get closer to each of them individually in order to find out what was happening. Everyone was a suspect at this point in time.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Talking Re: The mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionox View Post
Thank you bro! New story! Errrr read all your stories but forgot which one(s) Sara appeared in.
sorry bro, I can't remember the title as well but she appeared in 2 earlier stories, I think

Old 20-07-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
All the familiar names.. Welcome back and thank you for another piece of great work.. Thank you bro pussluver..
Welcome back.....

Old 20-07-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Smile Re: The mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Thanks for reading.

Old 20-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

I was not allowed to discuss with Steph and was supposed to work independently. I presumed that she would target Jim first since Jim was very friendly to her.

CK was my target. He was always cynical and since he talked a lot, I felt that if he was involved or if he knew anything suspicious, it would be the easiest to get information from him.

On the first Thursday of the second month, I asked him out for drinks alone and I was glad he accepted.

CK: Keith, so how was your first month? Tough?

Me: not so bad. At least our team is nice.

CK: nice? haha.... I can tell you, not everyone is nice. There are some that will backstab you.

My ears picked up on that.

Me: Backstab? you sure or not? I think the team is very close to each other.

CK: lucky my sales number is good. If not I would have died 10 times. hahaha....

Me: wa.... who will do this? let me know so that I can be careful of this person.

CK: aiya.... you find out on your own la.....

Me: by the time I already died....

He chuckled.

CK: Don't talk about this.... you said you don't have a girlfriend. What do you think of the girls in our team?

Me: I think they are not bad.... both of them quite pretty.

CK: Gem's boobs damn big right?

Me: haha.... I think C Cup?

CK: Yes..... I saw her zaogeng a few times. Too bad I still cannot see her nipples. haha.....

Me: wa... you are so lucky.... I haven't got a chance...

CK: next time when she wears that dress, I will tell you....sure can see.....Your nose will bleed.... haha....

Me: ok.... make sure you tell me....

CK: So what do you think of Stephanie?

I wanted him to talk more about Gem, so I played down on my wife.

Me: Well, she is not bad..... but I prefer Gem.... what about you?

He took a sip from his beer before continuing.

CK: good.... We have different taste...... I guessed you prefer Gem's large boobs. For me, Steph. She looked like a A or B cup to me. But those are what I like. At least they don't sag and those tight dresses that she wore to work, showed off her figure well.

I felt strange sitting here with him talking about my wife although it was true that she mostly wore tight dresses to work nowadays but they were still not revealing. No cleavage was shown and the dress did not showed too much of her thighs as well.

CK: I think she is very pretty. Especially with her specs, she looked cute. I wondered if she removed her specs when she is being fucked..... haha.....

Suddenly I thought about my love making sessions with Steph and remembered that she removed her specs. I wondered if he was testing me.

Me: errm.... I don't know....

I was not sure what to say as it felt strange to talk about my wife with another man who did not know that she was my wife.

CK: She is single, isn't she?

Me: yes. I think she said so.....

CK: Do you think we could get her to hang out with us?

Me: let me try..........

Old 20-07-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates to it.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Camping for more updates.. But damn!! the people from that country really need to hang more of the rapists before no foreigners dare step in to their country..
Unfortunately, i know of 2 cases whereby the woman were molested when they visited there.

One was when we were taking a bus. Some one grabbed her butt and stroked her leg but we did not know who the culprit was.

The other was when we were on the street. A group of them just walk straight up to our group and blatantly grabbed her boobs in public. She screamed and we shouted (there were only 3 of us but there was 8 of them) but no one came to help. There was a traffic police about 40m away. He just had a glance and then look away.

They just walked away calmly after grabbing her tits and there was nothing we could do.

So if you have females friends going over, ask them to not wander around.

Old 20-07-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story! 

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 20-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Welcome back bro pusslover!

Finally a competent story teller that finishes his storiea n wun leave us high n dry!! Cheers!
Old 20-07-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post
Welcome back bro pusslover!

Finally a competent story teller that finishes his storiea n wun leave us high n dry!! Cheers!
Thanks bro. I try to complete my stories

This one had actually been completed but I was making some adjustment to it.

Old 20-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

This is my first job and it was a good chance to get to know him better. My plan was to get him to a very tipsy state and perhaps he would let out something important.

The next day, I called up the PA and told him about my plan. He suggested my place and he will share the plan with Steph. With his consensus that we were not violating the contract, I set the date to be 2 weeks later on a Saturday.

Saturday

I went out to get the beers and dinner before heading home at 5pm. Steph should be arriving at 5.30 and CK 6pm. I had already informed the security to grant them direct access to my unit. I prepared the items that I needed and arranged my living room carefully.

I was about to fry some finger foods when my doorbell rang. After 1 month of living alone, I was excited to see Steph. Still holding onto the bottle of cooking oil, I went to the door and opened it. She was wearing a yellow Tshirt and a loose pair of flora shorts and smiled broadly when she saw me.

Once I closed the door, we turned to each other and hugged, kissing each other passionately. In my excitement, I forgot that I still had the bottle in my hand and accidentally poured the contents down the back of her TShirt. Immediately she backed away from me and I realized what had happened.

Me: sorry.... shit.... sorry....

She tried to turn to look at the back of the Tshirt that she was wearing. Her eyes went to the almost emptied bottle of oil that I was still holding.

Steph: you actually spilled the oil on my clothes.... how did you even managed to do that? you are so clumsy....haha...

Me: sorry... I was about to fry the snacks when you came and we were too passionate. sorry.... I was careless...

Steph: now my top is completely ruin. hmmphff...

She pulled the TShirt away from her body.

Steph: ....that's disgusting...... Hais.....

Me: sorry baby....do you want to go home and change?

Steph: Nope. He said if I leave your place, I am not allowed to come over again. He didn't want me coming in and out of your place.

Me: Anyway, I got some tops..... maybe you go and grab one of mine from the cupboard and then bathe while I cook the snacks.

Steph: ok... looks like that's the only choice. Can you switched on the airconditioner while I bathe?

Me: Sorry baby... the airconditioner is spoiled....

Steph: oh dear.... and it's so warm today.

Once she went into the bathroom, I quickly fried the finger food. By the time I finished, it was already 555pm when she came out from the bathroom dressed in one of my loose white Tshirt that covered down to her mid thighs. It was one of those that had the sleeves cropped very short and was made of the kind of flimsy material that will take the shape of the contours of your body. The top was too large for her and one side of the collar sits on her arm, exposing her shoulder blade. I could clearly see her nipples sticking out from beneath the thin fabric and her areola were very visible. I was not sure if she was aware of that.

Me: wow.... you looked sexy....

She giggled as this was not one of the phrases I had ever used on her.

Steph: what to do? This is the biggest I could find....

Unable to resist, I went over to her and hugged her. Once our mouth locked, I grabbed her breasts and started to play with her nipples until they were erected through the fabric.

Steph: baby.... ormmppfft.... I..... ormmppfff....miss you.....

It had been more than a month since we even kissed each other and she did not resist me as my hands started to explore her body. As I reached down and grabbed her butt, I was surprised that I touched only her skin and could not find the fabric of her shorts. As I pulled the hem of the shirt further upwards, intending to find out if she was naked below, she moved away from me as my exploration ended abruptly.

Steph: what are you trying to do har?

Me: are you not wearing anything below?!

She giggled.

Steph: ya... you wished. hehe.... the oil soaked through my shorts as well.

Me: you could have worn my shorts.....

Suddenly I recalled of CK's impending arrival and wanted to remind her about it but she interrupted me.

Me: shit....

Steph: no vulgarities please....Your shorts can't even stay on my waist. They are too big. Anyway, luckily my Gstring is still clean.

Me: GString?! but you never wear GString....

Steph: I don't. I used to think that it is mighty uncomfortable. But that's the only stuff they provided me with. Anyway, it is not that bad.

All thoughts went out of my mind as I was getting excited about seeing her in her Gstring for the first time.

Me: baby.... errm....can I see it? I want to know how you look.

Steph: no....

I knew she was teasing me.

Me: please.....

She turned around and faced the door.

Steph: hehe....ok.... just a peek..... but not the front..... hehe....it's quite translucent.

She started to pull the back of her shirt upwards. I held my breath as I tried to control my excitement as the bottom of her butt cheeks appeared.

Just then, the doorbell rang again.

Old 20-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great share!
Old 20-07-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
HeartyItalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, thanks bro!
Advert Space Available