The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Re: The mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
Unfortunately, i know of 2 cases whereby the woman were molested when they visited there.

One was when we were taking a bus. Some one grabbed her butt and stroked her leg but we did not know who the culprit was.

The other was when we were on the street. A group of them just walk straight up to our group and blatantly grabbed her boobs in public. She screamed and we shouted (there were only 3 of us but there was 8 of them) but no one came to help. There was a traffic police about 40m away. He just had a glance and then look away.

They just walked away calmly after grabbing her tits and there was nothing we could do.

So if you have females friends going over, ask them to not wander around.
TS, more like to dis-encourage our female friends from going there.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

In my excitement, I had completely forgotten to remind her about CK and when the doorbell rang, my mind was suddenly numb as it try to comprehend who was pressing the doorbell.

Steph reacted faster than me as she let her shirt dropped, re-covering her bottom, and reached for door.

Steph: Oh dear..... I must have forgotten something at the security....

I knew she never liked others to wait if it was possible, whether it was a call or a meeting. But before I could even speak, she opened the door, totally disregarding what she was wearing, thinking that it would the security and the face time would be minimal.

She was stunned as she saw CK there. As I was still hidden by the door, he did not see me.

CK: Hi Steph..... hey...wait... wait...

I heard his voice trailing as she immediately slammed the door shut again, leaving him outside, before turning back and whispering urgently to me.

Steph: Baby!! Why is he here? oh dear......

I was shocked at her reaction as well.

Me: Har? Didn't the PA inform you? Don't tell me.....

The doorbell rang again and interrupted my sentence. She started to panic.

Steph: No....no..... He didn't tell me anything about CK at all. I thought I was allowed to spend some time with you....Now he is here and I am dressed like this! ......

Me: Do you want to go home now?

And it rang again.

Steph: I can't! If I return home now CK will be suspicious of us and why I am here! I don't know what to do!

I realized that she may not know what my plan was.

Me: Do you know the plan?

Steph: Are you checking on CK?

It rang for the 3rd time and I nodded.

Steph: ok......

Me: yah... we are....

She turned around and opened the door before I could complete my sentence. CK immediately took a step in before she slammed the door on him again.

CK: Why did you slam the door on me?

Steph: sorry.

She was standing directly under the door light and her pokies casted a very obvious shadow down the front of her shirt. His eyes almost popped out and he stared at her breasts. She did not attempt to cover up and that confirmed my suspicion that she did not know that the fabric was showing too much of her body. Furthermore, her mind must be preoccupied now, thinking of to how to explain to CK why she slammed the door on him.

Steph: errm.... Do you want to have a seat?

He looked at me and grinned as he walked towards the sofa. He noticed the carrier on the coffee table.

CK: A present for me? haha....

Steph: errrmm... wait....

He looked inside and touched her soiled clothes.

CK: what is this? It's gross.

Steph: cooking oil.... errmm..... I accidentally spilled on myself when I was cooking.

CK: ah....I see....

He had not questioned her about the slamming of the door on him and he did not further questioned about why she was not wearing her bra.

CK: So, what's there to eat?

Steph: Are you hungry now?

CK: yes......

He settled down on the sofa.

Steph: ok.... you have a seat and I'll get the food out....

Me: do you want me to do it? since it's my place....

Steph: I cooked, remember? so I know where the things are.....

She was happy to evade his questions and quickly went into the kitchen, leaving CK with me in the living room as I seated beside him on the sofa.

CK: wa.... bro.... how long was she here?

Me: about half an hour before you arrived.

CK: And when did she change her clothes?

Me: just before you arrived, she went to bathe

CK: wow....I never expected to be able to see her without her bra.....

I never expected that she would be without a bra in front of others besides me. My guessed was that she wanted to hang around with me longer and she did not realize it was so obvious.

Me: me too.....

CK: I can see her nipples man..... You must had a good time looking at her earlier..... haha...

Me: She just came out of the bathroom. Her hair is still wet. I don't have time to ogle at her....

CK: That's your shirt she is wearing?

Me: yes...... she didn't bring extra.....

CK: ok....ok... I think she doesn't know it is very obvious. Don't tell her ok?

I rolled my eyes at him.

Me: It's just nipples lei....

CK: no.... it's not..... don't say I never share.... I don't think she is wearing anything below as well.

me: har? can't be, right?

She had told me that she was wearing her G-string.

CK: look....

He brought up the carrier again and I saw her T-shirt, bra, shorts and her G-string inside. Unless she brought something else, if not she was definitely naked underneath.

This was a new revelation to me. She had told me she was wearing her G-string. Now I knew the reason that she was teasing me. Her clothes were in fact soaked with oil and she had removed everything when she bathed, thinking that it will only be the 2 of us.

CK: you better don't ask her anything about it. Else I think she would leave.

Just then my phone rang and I went into my room to answer the call.

Me: why didn't you inform her that he is coming?

PA: I don't see it as necessary. It wasn't a game changer is it?

Me: Did you even tell her my plan?

PA: listen. there is a change of plans.

He gave me his version and expected me to follow it.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking about his instructions as I came out from his room. CK had seated himself in the middle of my sofa and Steph was setting down some food on the coffee table.

However she had bent at the waist and her collar had fallen forward. It had caused a deep cavern between the T-shirt and her body and from the angle of the back of CK's head; I knew he was peeping into it.

She straightened up as she saw me.

Steph: Keith, the food is ready. come and eat.

I wanted to inform her but CK was watching her carefully as she headed back to the kitchen. I went over and sat down beside him and he started to whisper to me excitedly.

CK: wow.... did you see that! ..... Her nipples are pinkish..... like the Jap girls!

I was not too pleased about it but I knew why he was so excited. Every day, many of us hoped to see a pretty woman downblouse or upskirt and there are many of us who even go to the length of taking pictures of such incidents. However, how many of us actually managed to get a good view or better still, the person was your colleague whom you were interested in? Furthermore, what if you could see her bits? Naturally, he was excited.

CK: if I could just get to see if she is wearing anything below...... wa.... buey ta han man.....

My guessed was that she had unwittingly exposed herself and did not even realized what had happened as this was not her clothes and not something that she was used to wear. Her normal clothes had tight collars and there was no need for her to hold her top when she bent down. So as she was in my new set of clothes, it was not something that she would do or even realized it.

CK: you don't seem interested..... Gem right? Your mind is full of Gem.....get her out of your mind for now. Steph is here and free show for us.... aren't you excited to see her zaogeng?

Me: I didn't get to see anything la.....

CK: ok....ok.... you will get to see it when she comes out.

Just then Steph came out of the kitchen and held the remaining food items in both hands as she walked towards us. My coffee table was low and as before, she bent down at her waist as she set the food down and rearranged the table. Without craning my neck, I could see the view that CK was raving about. In close proximity, I could see her breasts and nipples through the opening in her top.

Once she was done, she straightened up and scowled as she pointed at the sofa. For a second, I thought she caught me peeking.

Steph: Where am I supposed to sit?

He adjusted himself towards me but I pushed him away, leaving the seat in the middle for her.

Me: here.....

My sofa was not a big set and it was a little squeezy for us. So unless she wanted to sit on the floor, she had to squeeze in between us.

As she squeezed in, I could feel the entire length of her upper thighs against mine. Likewise, the same happened on CK's side but if she did not grumble, CK was more than happy to have his thigh plastered against hers. We started our dinner.

As I did not have any cushions at my place, there was nothing to cover her creamy thighs. I was looking at her legs when I noticed that every time she wanted to get some food or drinks she would just lift her butt slightly off the seat and reached out for it, before sitting down again. Each time when she did this, the bottom of her skirt would brushed against our hips and caused it to move slightly higher up her thighs. Finally, her shirt stopped moving any higher as it rested, perhaps 1 inch away from her pussy.

We were really cramped together on the sofa and I saw the upper part of CK's arm brushed against her breast a few times after he took his food but she did not seemed to notice and probably took it as accidental.

Finally we were full. CK went to use the common toilet while Steph went to the kitchen to wash her hands and the dishes. I used the one in my room and thought about how to execute the new plan the PA had.

Steph's phone had not ring and so it was obvious that she did not know of his plan. I looked at the image that he sent me and started to formulate my plan. I made my decision.

When I came out Steph and CK were sitting on the sofa talking. I heard her asking him some questions and he was answering them.

Me: Steph, I bought some fruits but I do not know how to cut them. Can you help me?

Steph: ok.... then you have a chat with CK.

She got up and as she walked past me, she gave a tiny shook of her head. I knew what she meant. She was unable to get any information from him.

Once she disappeared into the kitchen, CK pulled me down on the sofa excitedly.

CK: did you see her thighs?

Me: yes....

CK: I almost could not control myself.....haha.... and I touched her breasts a few times with my elbow during dinner..... shiok man.....

Me: wait till you see this....

CK: What's that?

Me: my friend sent me this.....

I showed him my phone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pretty demure lady, in need of some urgent cash
Nationality: Singapore
Height: 158cm
Weight: 42kg
Vital Stats: 32B-24-32
Damage: $600/60mins/1shot (only 5 star hotels + CD provided)
Service: FJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He almost dropped my phone.

CK: That's her number! where did you get it from?

Me: One of my friends.

CK: Do you think it's real?

Me: Let's find out....

Just then, Steph returned from the kitchen.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Once more, she set the fruits down on the coffee table and offered us a view of her breasts before taking a seat between us.

After we finished the fruits, I went to the kitchen and brought out some bottles of beer.

Steph: Keith, I don't drink.

Me: don't worry. It's only 1 bottle.

I handed her the bottle.

CK: how about some drinking games?

Steph: ok.... but each time you lose, you both drink this much and I drink this much. ok?

She seemed to have a plan but although I had not figure out what she was planning but I realized that she was trying to get him tipsy.

I took out the cards and we started. The game was fast pace and by the end of the 1/2 hour, CK had drunk 5 bottles and I, 4 bottles. As Steph downed the remaining contents of her first bottle, she put the bottle on the table. She closed her eyes, straightened her legs and lifted her hands above her head to stretch herself.

In the process, her breasts were pushed forward and even though her nipples were not erected, they strained against the thin fabric of her shirt. The bottom of her shirt was pulled upwards, exposing her bush.

We stared.

Her face was already red from the alcohol and as she put her arms down, she did not realized what had happened and did not pull the shirt down to cover herself. Her pubic remained exposed.

CK put a hand on her knees and she did not pushed him away.

CK: Shall we continue?

Steph: errmm.... wait.... let me wash up first before we continue.....

She got up and went to the bathroom.

CK: wooaaah... bro... did you see her bush?

I rolled my eyes at him.

CK: haha.... she didn't push me away when I touched her knees! I think I can get lucky tonight.... you got a spare bed right?

I nodded and he rubbed his hands in anticipation. When she came back, she looked more alert but the redness was still there. I could see dark spots of water on her T-shirt. She must have washed her face.

Steph: ok.... I am better now..... want to start?

I knew Steph was not a good drinker and she would normally get tipsy after her first bottle and drunk by her second bottle. I was not sure if she knew what she was doing.

The game restarted and when I saw that she had finished another half bottle, I knew it was time for my plan before she got knocked out. I put my palm on her thighs and started to stoke it. She did not push me away. With every stroke, I moved my hand higher up until I reached the cease where her thigh joined her hips. Then I stopped and left my hand there. Although we were still in the game, CK saw what I was doing and since she did not react, he placed his hand on her other thigh as well. I just hoped that she would not push his hand away.

Either she was too tipsy to notice or she was too distracted in the game, but I was glad she did not push him away as he started stroking. Taking it as an encouragement, he started to stroke her inner thigh.

Based on the timing I set earlier, my phone beeped and since CK had been previously looking at it, it was behind him.

Me: can you pass me the phone?

Steph put the cards down and rested her hands on her thighs as she leaned her head back on the sofa and rested her eyes. Holding the phone and as he stretched out his hand towards me, he slid the back of his palm across her breasts and stopped once he fully extended his arm. I could see that her nipples were now erected as his forearm rested on her breasts. I collected the phone from him.

Her eyes were still closed and since she did not react, this time, as he retracted his hand, his used his finger and touched each erected nipple briefly. For a moment, I was worried that she was gone.

I tapped her shoulder but she did not respond. He got bolder. He put a finger on his lips, indicating me to be silent as he moved her hands away from her thighs and let them rest on the sofa. He adjusted himself on the sofa and without support the support of his thighs, her legs slipped open on his side. Once her legs were spread, he lifted the hem of her shirt but he did not stop there. As the T-shirt was baggy, he continued to lift the front up until it sits above her breasts. As she remained sleeping, her body was totally exposed.

He whispered to me.

CK: Look at her body. $600 is more than worth it.....

Me: hey..... that's enough.....

CK: she is sleeping. She doesn't know..... lick it.... lick it....

He was instigating me. Now that she was drunk, my plan had failed and I was unsure of what to do.

CK: lick it... faster....

I bent forward and with the tip of my tongue, I touched my wife's nipple. There was no response and I removed my mouth. When he saw that, he grinned and I realized that he was using me to test if she reacted and I was starting to feel angry. Before I could speak, he twirled his tongue around her erected nipple before suckling it. With his other hand, he went down and stroked her inner thighs before slowly moving up towards her slit. Although her pussy was hidden underneath her, her clit was exposed and he ran his finger along her protruding lips.

Just then, she suddenly opened her eyes and pushed him away. Surprised by the sudden reaction, he fell backwards onto the arm of the sofa and she slapped him hard across the face.

Steph: what are you doing! You molested me!

He held his face shocked. She caught me by surprise as well.

CK: no.... I.... sorry.... I.....

Steph: keith... can you call the police?

CK: wait... wait.... he touched you as well....

Steph: no.... I only saw you touching me.....

CK: what?!

Steph: keith call the police please........

He tried to put on a brave front.

CK: wait..... wait...... you are a pro.... I can pay you $600.....

Steph: what $600? are you insulting me?

CK: yes...yes... he showed me....

She turned to me.

Steph: what did you show him?

me: nothing.....

CK: check his phone!

I passed my phone to him since I had deleted the image.

me: what did I show you?! are you drunk?

He looked through my phone and could not find anything.

CK: This is a trap!

me: what trap? Are you drunk?

She snatched my phone back from him and entered the police number. He suddenly got on his knees and started begging.

CK: sorry steph..... please don't call the police..... please don't.... .I cannot afford to go to jail.... I am drunk.... sorry....

Steph: I think you should leave now.... I'll think about it.....

CK: ok... ok.... please think about it..... Don't call the police..... I'll leave now.....

With that, he hurried off.

Old 21-07-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

next update: tomorrow afternoon.

Old 21-07-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
catca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates, thanks a lot!!
Old 21-07-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a big fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 21-07-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Once we were alone, I asked her.

Me: what happened? I thought you were drunk?

Steph: hehe.... I almost was..... I am still feeling groggy. Luckily your phone beeped and gave me a chance.

Me: what chance?

She told me that the PA had called her when she was in the kitchen and told her his plans.

Me: you should have told me. I was trying to execute what he told me.

Steph: that was his plan. He told me not to tell you. hehe.....

Me: so now what? he left....

Steph: I don't know. The PA said he will let you know.

Since we were alone at my place and she was still skimpy dressed, I reached across and kissed her lips. She responded.

I moved my hands to her thighs and for the first time, she spread her legs for me as I touched her pussy. I was surprised to find her moist there.

Me: why are you wet?

She did not answer and just giggled.

I repositioned my face between her legs and sniffed her musk from her most private region. Slowly, I spread her folds as I used the tip of my tongue to explore each and every ridge and valley in her labia. As she got wetter, I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy while I moved my mouth over her clit and started to lick and finger fucked her.

Steph: ummm.....ummm.....

Tiny cat-liked moans escaped from her. My hand was getting wet as her body secreted more of her love juices. She grabbed my hair and spread her thighs wider, fully enjoying the sensation of her pussy being licked the first time.

Steph: oh...baby.....oh....baby......

Her eyes were closed and her face showed an intense state of arousal.

I released her and knelt in front of her legs as we looked into each other eyes. I pulled my shorts down and for the first time, she saw my erected dick under the lights. I slowly pulled back my foreskin, showing her how swollen my knob was. She reached out and held the base of my penis as she spread her own lips with her other hand, guiding me towards her entrance.

Just at this point in time, the musical tone of my phone broke the silence and the trance. She immediately closed her legs and pulled the shirt down. I was still squatting there like a statue with my erected dick.

Steph: haha... your phone baby....

Grumpily, I pulled my shorts up.

Me: it's him....

Steph: put him on speaker....

I did as she said.

Me: Hello....

PA: good job guys. I have the recording and edited it. Sending to you now.

I opened up the clip and Steph stared wide eyes as she watched CK groping her all over.

PA: I had sent someone to pick Steph up. She is coming with some new clothes and should be arriving soon.

Me: now?

PA: yes.

He told me what to do with the clip.

Me: ok....

PA: ok... good job...

He hung up.

Steph stared at me.

Steph: He has a camera at your place?! He must have seen what we were doing earlier.

Even though she was shocked but she did not raise her voice. She sported a look of disbelief on her face that I did not inform her of the video camera.

Me: sorry baby....I forgot.

Steph: you are always so forgetful..... now he had seen me naked as well..... hais

She pouted her lips at me.

Me: sorry.....

Steph: So, do you think CK is the one?

Me: nope but I need to confirm. I'll handle the rest.

Steph: i just hoped that the other 3 would not be perverts.

She got up from the sofa. As she stood up, I placed my hand underneath her and trailed finger across her moist slit. She just gently pushed my hand away.

Steph: baby... I am also horny for you..... but he had send someone and I need to wash up before she arrives. Furthermore, I do not want to put on a free show.....

She leaned forward and kissed me while grabbing my dick from outside the shorts. Something that she had never done before.

She went into the bathroom and soon, the helper arrived with her new clothes. They left shortly and I felt asleep.

Old 21-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

I contacted CK on Sunday and he agreed to meet me. He was angry when he saw me.

CK: Fuck you sabo-ed me!

I did not reply him as I took out my phone and played the clip. He glanced across to my screen and saw himself in my screen. He snatched my phone across to have a better look.

CK: why the fuck did you record that?! This will get me into trouble if it gets leaked out!

He raised his voice before realizing that. He looked around timidly and when he saw that nobody was interested in us, he turned back to me.

CK: Fuck. So this was a trap!

I looked at him calmly.

Me: I have some questions.

CK: what? what do you want from me?!

Me: I do not want to beat around the bush. I need money. How to earn extra cash?

He calmed down a little when he knew my terms.

CK: extra cash? I don't know..... hmmm....may be buy toto or 4D, or illegal stuffs, or gambling?

Me: Toto and 4D are useless. Never strike before. You have any lobang for illegal stuffs?

CK: me? I don't.

Me: you are rich aren't you?

CK: No.... why do you say so?

Me: you are staying in a condo.

CK: Aiya.... that does not mean that I am rich. I am still paying instalments. Anyway, my unit is a 2 bedder.

Me: but you still need to pay the down payment.

CK: I don't have a girlfriend. Never had. I am single and alone. Furthermore, I worked hard and the commissions I earned, I saved them. That's how I have money for the down payment.

Me: well, I need cash.

CK: oh.... I don't have much cash. But I have a few leads. I can pass you 1 of them that I met recently. It's not in our sales system yet as still did not have time to key in. This project should be able to close soon. If you managed to close it, the commission should be not bad. It should be able to get you by for the time being.

Me: Besides this, any other faster ways?

CK: I don't have. If you don't want the lead, then I am not going to give it to you. I still need to meet the sales target.

Me: I am just asking. So what's the client's name?

He handed me a name card.

Me: ok....thanks

CK: can you delete the video please?

Me: I won't be staying long in the company. Once I get another job, I will delete.

CK: But till then, you will use this to blackmail me over and over again.

He grumbled and I stared at him.

Me: do I look like that sorts of guy?

CK: no.... but you are still using it to threaten me.

I ignored him.

Me: Do you know if anyone in the office can help me?

CK: Not that I know of.

I was satisfied with his answers and could confirm that he was not a suspect.

CK: do you think she will report to the police?

Me: I spoke to her last night. She is agreeable not to do anything but she does not want you to bother her.

CK: ok...ok.... thanks..... Don't show her the video ok?

Me: I won't. So you have to keep this a secret.

He nodded grumpily.

With CK out of the suspect list, there was still plenty in Jim, Ken, Gem and Kilo. Only 1.5months had passed and we were making good progress and I also made sure that the PA had removed all cameras in my house.

Old 21-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
NewNT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good story TS ….. waiting for next chapter
Old 21-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Nabe84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exciting story!
Old 21-07-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Solid story TS.
Upped you.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemehate View Post
Solid story TS.
Upped you.
points returned

Old 21-07-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Smile Re: The mission

updates later tonight

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1