The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Man who molested sister's friend at own birthday party in Downtown East gets jail, ca

By Lydia Lam

19 Jul 2018 12:24PM (Updated: 19 Jul 2018 12:30PM)

SINGAPORE: It was meant to be a joyous occasion, but it took a turn when the birthday boy molested one of the partygoers - who was his own sister's best friend.

The accused, who cannot be named to protect the identity of the victim, was at his 25th birthday party at D'Resort in Downtown East on Jul 30, 2016.

The victim, then 23, was one of the guests at the surprise birthday party organised by the family of the accused.

She arrived with her boyfriend at around 6pm to 6.30pm and went to the barbecue pit, where they mingled with the family members of the accused.

The victim drank three mixed vodka-orange drinks and a cup of wine over the course of the night and felt "tipsy and sleepy" at about 10pm, court documents said.

About an hour later, her boyfriend took her upstairs to one of the chalet rooms to rest. There were other people in the room.

HE MOLESTED HER WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING

While she was drifting in and out of sleep, she heard the voices of the accused and the accused's father, and saw the accused sitting on the side of the bed.

When she was half-asleep, she felt the accused molesting her under her shirt, but did not react as she thought it was her boyfriend.

The accused then molested her over her underwear before pulling it down. She pulled up her clothes but did not turn, as she still thought it was her boyfriend.

The accused then pulled down her bottoms and rubbed himself against her. The victim woke fully when she felt something wet, and saw the accused walking to the toilet.

She went to the toilet and saw the accused inside masturbating.

When he exited the toilet, the victim asked him what he had done to her. He replied "nothing" and left.

At this point, the victim saw that three of the accused's siblings were in the room, along with his father, but all were sound asleep.

The victim went to the toilet to wash away the fluid and went downstairs to look for her boyfriend.

She felt outraged and distressed by the incident, and said she had viewed him like an older brother before the offence, investigations later revealed.

POLICE AT THE SCENE FOR UNRELATED DISPUTE ARREST THE ACCUSED

Police had arrived for an unrelated quarrel among a group of people at about 3.45am, but when they saw the victim crying, they asked her what happened.

The victim said she had been molested. She then fainted and was taken to hospital, while the accused was later arrested.

Forensic examinations found the accused's DNA on the victim's panties, as well as the accused's semen on the bedsheet.

The prosecution initially called for a sentence of 20 months' jail, with caning, but later reduced this to 18 months' jail, with four strokes of the cane, after taking into consideration the accused's plea of guilt.

He had pleaded guilty last month to one charge of assault or use of criminal force with intent to outrage modesty.

On Wednesday (Jul 18), the defence asked for a sentence of between six and eight months' jail, saying that the accused had spared the victim the trauma of a trial and extensive cross-examination.

He added that the accused's mother had run away and has not been in Singapore for the last five years, while his father had a heart attack and went for heart surgery.

"He and his siblings united to help," said the defence. "He pleads for the minimum sentence possible, because there's still a chance for reformation. He has been very good to his family. He still wants to look after his siblings."

more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ty-in-10540268

What a dumb ass .
Old 20-07-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future
Re: Man who molested sister's friend at own birthday party in Downtown East gets jail

Small head rule over big head.
Get caught liao, big head regret.
End up behind kenna rotan and squat for 18 months.
Not worth it.

Lesson of the day, SAF 8th core value, do but don't get caught.
Old 20-07-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
goldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemehate View Post
Small head rule over big head.
Get caught liao, big head regret.
End up behind kenna rotan and squat for 18 months.
Not worth it.

Lesson of the day, SAF 8th core value, do but don't get caught.
For reference.

The SAF now has 8 core values in the system 😂 8th is Safety, newly implemented.

So I guess what you’re referring to is now the 9th core value 😁👍
Old 20-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 14
oldslyfox is one of the Best!oldslyfox is one of the Best!oldslyfox is one of the Best!
Re: Man who molested sister's friend at own birthday party in Downtown East gets jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensnow View Post
For reference.

Got safety ??? Our young boys die while serving and protecting our country in peace time . Who is going to protect them ?
Old 20-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
siokanis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For reference.

Didn't know SAF has so many core values .
Old 20-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Denums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For reference.

Got 100 core values also useless if they don't practise
Old 20-07-2018, 08:55 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Dont know he really regret or nt
Old 21-07-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shaqiri23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He must have lost his big and small head .
Old 21-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

He had a chance to rape her but didn't.
Only came outside near her vagina.
He fondled her tits and rubbed her vagina. Then went to PCC...
Should have gone all the way!
After all, prison sentence too...
Old 21-07-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Quote:
For reference.

Ah yes.
That's right.
Thanks for the reminder haha!
Old 21-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
devilgene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilgene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so that is his birthday present to jail brotha?
Old 21-07-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
mariman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
True, does not make much difference
Old 21-07-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
He thought birthday boy got special treatment.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
seatingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaqiri23 View Post
He must have lost his big and small head .
So he is headless now ?
Old 22-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mane10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As good as he got no head .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1