The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2019, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ChaseHandshake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fuck - end of part I

Very steamy story bro, please update soon!
Old 21-03-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fuck

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 21-03-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
USDollarKiamGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very good story. thanks and support for more.
Old 21-03-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
jcsv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping here for updates
Old 25-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Cool Fuck - Part 2

It started with a broken heart. I was getting ready to leave Singapore for my university studies. I was all set except for one unresolved matter.

Yifei.

I met Yifei in junior college (JC). She wasn’t particularly pretty or had a fantastic figure. Tall, thin, nerdy looking. But there was something that drew me to her. We were friends, somewhat close, and always platonic. She knew I had feelings for her, but since I had not said anything, there was nothing for her to respond to.

She had already started in NUS. I was venturing beyond our shores. I resolved to tell her how I felt before I left.

The conversation took longer than I thought it would. Looking back, I should not have been surprised that it took so long. I had no balls to confess outright, so I beat around the bush for damn fucking long.

Eventually, I told her, “I like you. I think I might be in love with you. I’m hoping we can be more than friends.” It was actually quite abrupt because we had been talking about a recent movie just before I confessed.

Yifei admitted that she had known all along what I felt for her. She didn’t think it could ever work out for us as a couple. Yifei pointed to the differences in our outlook towards life, our hobbies, our music, and all kinds of differences.

Even though I had pretty much expected her response, it still hurt. We promised that we would remain friends.

But what the fuck did that mean? It’s not like I could just turn off the switch for my love function. It’s much easier to suppress an erection than a love-lorn heart. Was I supposed to just not feel anything for her when I saw her again?

At that time, what I wanted was relief from the heartbreak.

Some days, I think that’s all I want in life. Even though that heartbreak was almost two decades ago, I was still thinking about it as April continued her blowjob. I was looking down at her head bobbing up and down and gently on my spear as I was encouraging her along with my hand at the back of her head.

She looked absolutely amazing as she continued her sucking of my little snake. I loved it when she would switch to licking the shaft before once again taking the whole dick into her mouth for more sucking.

And her fingers, oh those fucking fingers. Even as she sucked, she was using the tip of her fingernails to stimulate my shaft further with light scratching. Her other hand was stroking my balls, gently squeezing them at times before stroking them with those wonderfully agile fingers.

I felt a sudden urge to kiss April, so I cupped her face with my hands, moved her upwards and away from little dicky, and pulled her in for a deep kiss. April reciprocated and our tongues began their courtship dance, exploring and touching each other, expressing the desires and lust within us.

I ran the fingers of my left hand through April’s hair and down her back. My right hand was securely fastened to her left butt cheek, grabbing and enjoying the bountiful mound while also pulling her closer to me.

“Please… put it in me…” April moaned, momentarily breaking our kiss. Her sweet, husky voice was dripping with urgency. Her right hand was stroking my cock down below, while her left hand was playing with my right moob.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

With one pulling motion of my right hand, I drew in April’s pussy closer to the dragon until the tip was just outside the entrance.

Wet. Her juices were trickling onto little bro already. That realisation gave me extra motivation, so I thrust upwards and slid into her love cave easily. A soft gasp escaped April’s lips as she savoured the sensation of penetration. She threw her head back and started rocking on me slowly. I attacked her exposed neck with kisses and nibbles.

“Ooohhh…” moaned April appreciatively. She pushed my head downwards towards her beautiful breasts. I gave her what she wanted and tongued her lovely areolas. My own actions were augmented by April’s rocking, delivering her more bliss.

We stayed in that sitting position as April slowly grinded and rocked on my dick. She wasn’t going to orgasm from that, but that was fine with her. She was clearly going for the slow burn. I could appreciate that. I was myself taking my time to savour the taste of her boobs, her neck, and her absolutely gorgeous face.

Ever since that first night together, April had granted me total and complete access to her body anytime I wanted. She said she trusted me.

I reminded her that I was a) her neighbour; and b) married with children. I wasn’t trying to turn April away. I wanted to set clear boundaries. Even if we develop feelings beyond lust for each other, there was no chance of me giving up my family for her.

April told me that she understood what I was saying. She reiterated that she trusted me, and added that she really needed my company ‘for now’. When I asked her what that meant, she replied that she would tell me in time, but all I needed to know was she was trying to move on from something. It had to do with why her roommate had moved after having moved in together for only a week.

I didn’t pry. I learnt a long time ago that when someone asks you for time, you give it if you care about that person.

I couldn’t help remembering though that I gave Yifei all the time in the world, and yet she slipped from my grasp.

Then again, it was because Yifei broke my heart that I learnt to enjoy fucking and not giving a fuck.

Old 27-03-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
brandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, support!
Old 28-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

The album “Crush” by American rockers Bon Jovi has a special place in my heart. It was released around the time that I was headed to Scotland for my university studies.

Which was also when Yifei broke my heart. When I had to accept the hard truth that I had known from the start – we would never be a couple.

The first track on Crush, ‘It’s My Life’, was like a call to arms for me. My favourite line from that song was “Luck ain’t even lucky, gotta make your own breaks.”

That is one truth I believe about life. You can’t rely on luck, you have to make your own opportunities.

And I would be damned if I did not make the most of my life in Scotland. It was my first time living alone overseas. I arrived in Edinburgh a young, fresh faced, broken-hearted young boy who had never had a steady girlfriend and was nervous talking to girls.

Four years later, I would leave with a hardened heart, and a very experienced dick.

Oh, and I managed to get my BSc and my MSc too. All in all, it was time well spent in developing myself. I made a lot of mistakes and missteps along the way. But I took each experience, good and bad, as lessons in life and in living.

Thinking back to the past is a great way to control your orgasm. You distract yourself from the moment but pay just enough attention to the current action to still be able to enjoy it. And if you have problems finishing, cast your mind back to a sexy memory. I guarantee you that your dragon will soar and be ready to spit fire with the right memory stimulus.

I was thinking about Yifei and my early period in Scotland as April was rocking on my member. We were continuously making out and held each other in a tight embrace, swallowed up by our lustful sex session.

I decided it was time to switch tempo, and slowly lowered April on her back onto my bed. My piston drill was still locked within April’s juicy clamshell, and I continued to pump her slowly and deliberately in missionary position. I lowered my head to flick my tongue against her right nipple, and then the left. I did not forget to run my tongue along April’s ample cleavage, and left a trail of saliva up to her chin before once again kissing her luscious lips. April’s fingers were interlocked behind my neck, while her legs were loosely crossed behind by back.

“Oh God, baby, I love it… when you… fuck me… just like that… “ April whispered between gasps of pleasure. She appreciated the long, slow strokes, and her pussy walls could feel every inch of my member as it slid in and out of her cave. For me, the best moment is when my dickhead is right at the entrance but still within the pussy. At that particular point, the glans at the tip of the penis makes contact with the edges of the inner labia.

It feels. Fucking. Great.

Old 28-03-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
manualo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff! Please share more, TS
Old 02-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Really good recount, bro..

Always feels good when you reminisce previous good times... ahhh....

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 02-04-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
VicBruse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, please continue!
Old 10-04-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Yifei’s rejection of my advances would weigh on me as I started my new adventure in Edinburgh. I moped around a bit, and felt especially down when I was on my own.

I had been lucky to secure a room in one of the university halls of residence for my first year. I was even more fortunate that the guys living on the same floor were friendly. It was a mixed hall, and on my block, the floors alternated between all boys and all girls. The dining hall was shared by all. Breakfast and dinner were served.

Aside from the guys in the halls, I also made friends with the Malaysians and Singaporeans studying at various universities in Edinburgh. It was easy enough to introduce myself to them. Aside from sticking out like sore thumbs because of our distinctly non-Scottish looks, the way we spoke English was the great identifier.

Singlish or Manglish, all same lah.

Drinking is an integral part of life in Scotland. I learnt from my Scottish friends to hunt for beer bargains, and explored the world of single malt scotches. The Scots weren’t snobbish either and appreciated Johnnie Walker as much as their prized single malts.

I did a lot of clubbing while I was studying in Scotland. While I was studying in Singapore, it had been hard to go clubbing because I was more focussed on studying, and the friends I hung out with never brought me out with them. In National Service, I went to a few clubs here and there with camp buddies.

Scotland though, was a whole different world of clubbing and pubbing. The night usually began in someone’s room in the halls, where we’d have a couple of cans of beer to get slightly buzzed. Then we would usually do a pub crawl, and took turns buying rounds for each other.

By the time we got to the club, we would have usually downed about 6 pints of beer. And talked a lot of cock. The beer goggles would also be firmly in place, and every half decent looking girl walking past looked like Grade A Prime Rib.

Back then, the club culture was still new to me. I was amazed at all these girls going to the clubs, dressed and made up clearly to get attention. I see it more now in Singapore for sure. Sometimes though, I wonder if it was always like that and I didn’t notice when I was younger.

Clubbing was great therapy for my broken heart. Drinking loosened me up, which made me pour out my woes to my buddies. Then we all agreed that I should not be fucking moping so much, and just explore the sea for more fish. Then I would lose myself to the music and dance the night away, fuelled by alcohol.

I always enjoyed watching the girls strut and shake their stuff on the dancefloor. A naked girl is good, but a girl that’s dressed to kill flaunting what she’s got on the dancefloor can be a great turn on. I never made a move on any of the girls though. Part of it was being hung up on Yifei. Part of it was sheer inexperience.

Before you ask, yes, I was still a virgin at the time. No joke. I made it through NS without losing my virginity.

My first winter in Edinburgh is one I will never forget. The first semester was almost over, and all the clubs were holding special nights to commemorate the end year period.

That night, the week before Christmas vacation began, I met her.

Old 10-04-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Her name was Anna. She hailed from Sunderland, England. She was petite, about 1.6 metres tall, and she was built slim and athletic. I later found out that she had a keen interest in the outdoors and other physical activities. When I met her, she had shoulder length raven black hair, and the most gorgeous pair of sparkling blue eyes I had ever seen at that point in my life.

Anna wasn’t studying at Edinburgh. She was visiting friends at one of the local universities, and the night we met, they were taking her for a night out on the town.

She was dancing with her group of friends when Mike, one of my buddies approached their group and spoke with one of the girls. The girl seemed delighted to see Mike, as they started hugging it out. Mike leaned in to be heard over the pumping bass of the dance music. He must have invited the group of girls to come join us at our standing table. The whole lot of them walked off the dancefloor and towards our group not long after.

And so began the round of introductions. I didn’t bother trying to learn the names of the other chicks. Anna had caught my eye, and she was the only one I wanted to get to know. I positioned myself next to her, did the introduction and lingered. We talked cock a bit about various things, mostly me pretending to be curious about Sunderland and her pretending to be curious about Singapore. She was genuinely curious about me being Asian though, as I was the first Asian non-British male she had met. She commented on the accent local Asian guys tended to carry, which I explained to her was likely a Cantonese accent.

The familiar opening guitar strains of “It’s My Life” came on. I told Anna, “I fucking love this song!” That was a half-truth though – the version being played at that time was a techno-fied version. I preferred the original version, of course. Anna asked me to go to the dancefloor with her, so we went hand in hand and started dancing with each other. She looked like she was having fun, and I loved looking into her sparkling blue eyes, which seemed brighter as she smiled while dancing.

The music shifted to a house number – “Starlight” by the Supermen Lovers. It was an upbeat, happy number and it was clear that Anna liked it as much as, if not more than, I did. We continued dancing, and I progressively closed the physical distance contact between us.

The magic moment, the instance I knew that the gods, deities, and angels of lust were smiling on me, was when the most appropriate song came on.

“Horny” by Mousse T.

Old 10-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

sorry for disappearing for awhile. work got busy.

Old 10-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
DrumQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice updates TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1