The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
b6mt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Very beautiful article by Don Juan, sort of love guru.

Hope to learn from him and bro WB too.

God bless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garote View Post
Another excellent forum below.

Don Juan kiss of death is serious. We all knew Don Juan will never fall in love and only gals will fall in love with him.

Bro WB

I believe this guru must be in love many times to be able to write such beautiful article.

Hope we can learn more from him

Cheers.
Old 20-03-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
bigassbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Hi Bro Warbird

This thread was started by you way back in June 2009....nearly 10 years!

Your efforts in continuing Sharing over the years is just amazing and remarkable. Kudos and many thanks to you for upholding the spirit of this SBF Forum, which has always been about sharing in the first place
Fully agreed with you bro, 10 more good years!!
Old 20-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kingfisherL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning to TS and all readers.

Bro WB

Very interesting and important forum below.

True many men made mistakes and get dumped.

Act confident and power of Alpha male characteristics.

Cheers and pls share more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning! What a propitious day!!

My taste for pussies has changed. I now prefer to BY 18-19 yo SYTs, must be very youthful n kawai, regardless of height. Of course she must be chio w/ proportionate figure AND slim upper arms n very small wrists. Her pussy must be chio n cute too. A sweet, childlike voice n tonality is a plus. But her gait should be feminine, sensual n sexy.

Her character n personality are even more important, especially in a LT rs. She must be refreshingly innocent, vivacious, joyful, but honest, blunt n direct. She must be frugal n not wasteful, not just w/ her money but also w/ mine. So she can't be the greedy type. Lastly, she must be submissive, inside n outside the bedroom.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Is there any bro here who is heartbroken because your LT wife/GF/lover/mistresses has dumped you?

Do you know one of the quickest ways to lose a pussy?

I just received the following brief article.

How to Lose a Woman - Fast!

Are you the jealous type?

Jealousy is one of the quickest and surest ways to get DUMPED.

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. It indicates a lack of confidence on your part. By acting in a jealous fashion you're essentially "telling her" that you don't feel worthy of her love, and that you're worried she's going to find one of the many, many guys out there who are "better than" you.

Not to mention the fact that it's an incredibly annoying personality trait!

Never forget that women are attracted to CONFIDENCE in men. If a woman realizes that you're lacking in self-confidence then she'll lose respect for you. And if she doesn't respect you, she can't love you. And every time you act like a jealous idiot, you lose more of that respect.

Now don't try to tell me that you're the "jealous type" not because of a lack of confidence, but because you really love and care about her. Or because you can't trust her. I'm not buying it... and she won't either.

Jealousy is about YOU and your feelings of insecurity - your lack of confidence - your feelings of inferiority. And it's your problem. It has nothing to do with her. (And if you really can't trust her, then why are you wasting your time. Find someone that you can trust!)

So what do you do if you ARE the jealous type?

Well, since you know that acting in a jealous fashion will push her away from you, and acting in a confident fashion will draw her toward you (by increasing her respect for you), then...

... ACT CONFIDENT.

Let her do whatever she wants. Give her all the freedom she wants. Don't complain when she goes out with her friends. Smile when she says she's going to have lunch with her old boyfriend. Encourage her to go to that male strip club. Proudly display your confidence to her.

And know that ACTING CONFIDENT in the face of these circumstances (which make most men jealous) will actually draw her to you. By doing this, you're essentially turning a negative personality trait (jealousy) into a positive personality trait (self-confidence).

You should welcome these types of situations and view them as OPPORTUNITIES to display your confidence to her... and to draw her closer to you.

So the next time you start feeling those pangs of jealousy, and you start to worry, and you start getting anxious, and nervous -- remember this article and think...

"Awesome! This is an excellent opportunity for me to display my confidence, to set myself apart from all those other guys, and to blow her mind."

Powerful Stuff!

Warbird's note: If a man is confident n secure because he is the PRIZE n has power in a RS because he is the one who cares the least, he will never feel jealous. Why would he? His dolls are all emotionally n sexually addicted to him n he has a hard time getting rid of them!! It is a great relief n a blessing if he occasionally loses one or more of his dolls. Due to visa or family problems. He will just replace them w/ younger n prettier ones.

Hv a great weekend!!

Bro WB
Old 20-03-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Bro WB

I agreed wholeheartedly with the forum below.

I had enough rejections in my lifetime and will not want to have any more.

I always acted indifferent and even I like the gal who sat with me will not made any move. I will just act confidently and be happy. Always let the gal knew I am interested without making any move. Always let her make the move.

If the gal have other friends and will keep talking happily with the friends but will go back to the targeted gal with facial and eye contacts expressions. This is to warn her she is letting me fly away.

Hope to learn more from the masters here.

Quote:
Good morning!

I'm going overseas n will hv no outings for a month.

There are some men who hv had astonishing success w/ dolls for extended periods, but who mysteriously become insecure when they meet their "Special One." They then become needy n desperate when they are about to lose her or have just lost her. Another type of men is worse as they always get rejected by or fail with dolls. The common denominator is DESPERATION which is most repulsive to all females.

Have you ever felt desperate n despondent because of your failed RS w/ a doll? I have, more than once. Why? Because I believed that the doll was somehow too good for me.

I just received the following email from a sex guru about why some men are
always having a hard time w/ girls/women. And he offers a simple solution.

Why Do Some Men Always Get Rejected?

Hey Bro Warbird,

Have you met one of these guys? Are you one of these guys?

You know the type of guy that I’m talking about;

the type who always seems to fail with women,

no matter what he tries.

Well, in today’s newsletter, I want to talk a bit

about why some dudes just can’t seem to get in with the ladies.

Now, there are quite a few reasons that could lead

a girl to be turned off by a guy, but if I had to narrow

it down to one fact, that would be DESPERATION.

Here’s the thing. Desperation is unattractive, whether

you are a man or a woman. That’s what’s funny about

us humans.

We want what we can’t have, and as soon as we realize

that someone wants us more than we want them, we lose

interest.

But what if you’re still starting out, trying to improve your

attraction skills? How do you escape the trap of being

seen as desperate?

Simple, you approach things from a mindset of abundance.

You see, you might be having the worst luck with women

in your life, but no one is going to know that unless you

convey it.

And the thing about people who aren’t desperate and have

options is that they hold themselves with confidence. They

don’t try to be too nice to people, just to be liked.

And most importantly they don’t go around trying to prove or

validate themselves to others. So, this is the mindset that I

want you to reinforce in yourself at all times.

In other words, fake it till you make it!

Have an amazing day!

Your Guru

Yes, always remember that you're the PRIZE.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 20-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Today I discovered from friends that syts from 2000s enter the industry.

Flashback to 1999s to 2000s, my friends were telling me that we always have opportunity to go out and up syts as young as 18 to 20 yo each year. Now I finally understood.

Bro WB must be doing this all these years.

Deep down think we deserved all these syts.

Quote:
Good afternoon!

I just received an e-mail from a guru on the no. 1 reason why we fail in getting what we want in life.

Deep down, you don’t think you deserve what you want

Many of us, at our core, have buried beliefs and feelings about ourselves that aren’t so savory. Maybe we were teased a lot growing up, or our parents and teachers told us we wouldn’t amount to anything, or we were punished for being smart by our peers. Whatever happened, something happened. And something inside us makes us feel uncomfortable with the idea of accomplishing too many great things as a result.

Entrepreneur and business consultant Sebastian Marshall wrote in his book Ikigai:

Last night, I was talking with my friend. I said, “If you did this, I’m pretty sure you could get your first client at $400/hr within 90 days.” It would have to be his main thing for the next 90 days, but it would likely work.

His core goal right now is total financial freedom. And I laid out a plan that would get him there.

But will he do it? I ask him.

He cringes and says … “No. I won’t.”

“So, that’s a million dollar question. Why won’t you?”

He replies, “I don’t know. I don’t even like thinking about it really, but I’ll try to. I don’t know, fear? I have to confront my potential and the fact that I’m not living up to it? It doesn’t feel right? I don’t feel ready? I don’t think I deserve that much? I think I’d have to study longer first? I don’t know.”

Why don’t people do it?

Hell, I offer to make people money for free, draw up a simple, clearly workable business plan, offer to help out. 80+% of them don’t take it.

It’s another self-esteem conundrum: you always find a way to get rid of what you feel isn’t rightfully yours. The heights and burdens of success make some feel like a king and others like a fraud. For many, getting what they want summons that worm-tongued voice in the back of their mind, prodding their insecurities and fears until they find a way to destroy everything they worked for. It may be a relationship with the best person you’ve ever loved; it may be a dream job you can’t bring yourself to take; it may be a creative opportunity of a lifetime which you ignore for more “practical” pursuits; it may be merely hanging out with people who you actually admire and feeling like a ghost.

Whatever it is, the sludge pool of doubts bubbles up and finds a way, always finds a way, to ruin it for you — to make you ruin it for you — and that’s the hardest truth. It’s you. There is no other in this equation. And as much as you deny it, that fear will always linger and remain as an invisible barrier, a clear film separating you from happiness, pushed through and never broken. These issues can be overcome. But it’s painful and gut-wrenching. And then there’s always just another layer, simmering further below, more fear, ever-present, something we all eventually face over and over and over again.

Your comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 20-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dasnaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb forum by bro WB.

Very important - must act confident.

Have a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfisherL View Post

Bro WB

Old 20-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
cockareel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed wholeheartedly too.

Excellent thread by bro WB.

Hope to learn from the gurus here too.

God bless.

Quote:
Bro WB

I always acted indifferent and even I like the gal who sat with me will not made any move. I will just act confidently and be happy. Always let the gal knew I am interested without making any move. Always let her make the move.

If the gal have other friends and will keep talking happily with the friends but will go back to the targeted gal with facial and eye contacts expressions. This is to warn her she is letting me fly away.

Old 20-03-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SummerTyphoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic thread here by bro WB, nice share and please keep the thread going

Cheers
Old 21-03-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
kari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB - you are the man.

Going back to USA gives you the opportunity to re-group and re-focus what you hope to achieve.

Parting with LPs may not be bad idea so that you are free to look fro new LPs.

Life is always in circle

Only when you dare to split then you will cherished.

Nothing in this world is forever.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good afternoon!

In nature as in life, positives must equal negatives, yin and yang must be in balance, eventually.

I recently said goodbye to two of my LT mistresses HW n HH, for different reasons.

I hv kept 18 yo LS ( just turned 19) full time since May this yr. Though she is my shortest mistress at 161, she is the best doll I ever had. She is kawai n pretty w/ very proportionate body n limbs. And the tiniest wrists. She has prominent dimples of Venus n has sweet, childlike voice. Her gait is very sexy n womanly. I also love her exquisite n tight pussy! More importantly, she is the most submissive, obedient, honest, faithful and frugal among all the girls I hv ever met.

I'm now in America n two days ago I woke LS up at 1:00 AM SG time to do video calling with her. I showed her my residence n some views of Gotham City. I said she could return to China for CNY in Feb for 10 days. She thanked me n when I told her I would pay for her air fare, she was overwhelmed with gratitude. 对我那么好,我很感动啊。I then told her how greedy some of my ex mistresses were, she said 我很知足,希望你对我也会满意。 我姐说我运气很好命很好,来新加坡很快就遇到你!How not to get KCed by such a doll?

BTW, I hv another 19 yo SYT, a tall n slim doll YK who is my BY to be. She will be going to SG on my return for a one month trial.

I nearly didn't BY LS because of her height as I prefer much taller gals. That would be a shame. Also, if I didn't say goodbye to my two older mistresses, I wouldn't hv the time or money to BY LS n YK. At substantial savings. Yeah, that is fate.

Which brings me back to my belief that in nature as in life, positives must equal negatives, sooner or later.

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."

No need to chase anything or any doll. Things that you want lightly come easily.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 21-03-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Nice article below.

Always beautiful to turn tables on some hot women. Doing this regularly will become an art.

Hope to learn more from more SIFUs/masters here.

Quote:
Good afternoon,

I just read an email from a badass gentleman, a guru on seduction n sex, on an interesting subject:

Turn the tables on any hot woman

His two steps approach is worth sharing here.

Hi Bro Warbird,

There are a ton of different approaches I've used to
build attraction with women over the years.

But let me tell you something...

...If a woman doesn't want to sleep with you, it comes
down to one simple thing:

It's because you are not TURNING HER ON.

That's it.

She just isn't horny around you.

If her panties are on fire for you, nothing else
matters. She'll blow past her cockblocking friends and
use just about any justification to go home with you.

All you have to do is not screw up epically.

But...

...If she's not turned on, NOTHING you say will make a
difference. She just won't be interested.

So, what works to turn a woman on?

Well, first let's talk about what DOESN'T:

If you've been around a while, you've heard me say this
probably DOZENS of times...

Good looks don't work. Big muscles don't work. Money
doesn't work.

90% of the time, you're gonna turn a woman off with all
this shit.

Why?

...It leads to the single most unattractive, repulsive
behavior you can do to a woman:

...BRAGGING.

It doesn't matter if you're outright bragging to her
about your car...

Or if you're subtly hinting at the fact you have dated
beautiful woman in the past.

She'll pick up on it, and it will turn her off.

You see, when you brag to a woman, she instantly senses
that you're trying to "prove yourself" to her.

And a woman's "dream man" (and "dream lay") is a man
with NOTHING to prove.

In fact, it's a man who SHE has to prove HERSELF to.

Which means, if you cut out all "prove yourself"
behavior around woman...

And replace it with behavior that compels HER to "prove
herself" to YOU...

You're already 90% of the way there.

So, what REALLY turns her on?

Here's a simple formula:

STEP ONE: Eliminate All Behavior Where You're Trying To
"Prove Yourself"

The top 1% of men who are ridiculously attractive to
women NEVER brag.

They don't have anything to prove. So they let women
find out about all the great stuff going on in their
lives on their own. They make them WORK for it.

You see the difference?

When a woman senses you are one of these men, her
interest piques. Her body starts getting hot for you,
and she doesn't even know why.

And look: even if you have to "trick her" into thinking
you're one of these guys, like I'm going to teach you...
once she starts getting turned on, she can't control
herself.

SHE'LL be the one seducing YOU.

So, after you've got the "no bragging" rule down...

STEP TWO: Transfer Your Sexual State To Her

Basically, it involves "transferring" your sexual
attraction and horniness onto her.

You can use it to make a woman feel happy, make her feel
like she wants to see you again, make her feel a deep
emotional bond with you... quite literally anything.

Put this trick to work and send me your successes!

Talk soon,

Mr Guru

I agree w/ the guru. Transferring your mental state to your girl requires dominance, supreme confidence, strong mental frame n emotional mastery. You suck her into your world and your reality becomes her reality. You become her master.

When a "Don Juan" w/ women meets his "dream girl," he is magically transformed to a "nice guy" n before long he is sucked into her reality. That would be the kiss of death for him.

Let me be clear. A man could use money to buy a lot of chio pussies, but the guru is talking about turning on a doll, SEXUALLY n romantically. Yeah, and getting her addicted to YOU. No amount of money could do it. Regular CVOs n emotional bonding would certainly help, haha.

Lastly, always be 100% non-needy, whether you hv been w/ her 3 days or 30years.

Just my two cents.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 21-03-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Well done and very cheeminolgy.

I love the word " suck her into the world and your reality"

Quote:
Bros, very elementary. I hv given the answer in my previous post.

"Transferring your mental state to your girl requires dominance, supreme confidence, strong mental frame n emotional mastery. You suck her into your world and your reality becomes her reality. You become her master."

Emotions are contagious.

If she feels what you feel, but you don't feel what she feels ...you will own her; her body, pussy, her heart n soul.

So work on your mental frame n emotional mastery...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 21-03-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Durakovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agreed nothing in this is forever.

Thanks bro WB for this awesome thread.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari View Post

Going back to USA gives you the opportunity to re-group and re-focus what you hope to achieve.

Life is always in circle

Cheers.
Old 21-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
camhurder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha cheeminology is very cheem too.

Thanks bro WB for a very good thread.

Cheers.

Quote:

Old 21-03-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
irpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really need to learn this art from the gurus here.

Thanks bro WB!

Quote:
Nice article below.

Always beautiful to turn tables on some hot women. Doing this regularly will become an art.

Old 23-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuXeu View Post
Excellent thread by bro WB, learnt many things from you
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Hi Bro Warbird

This thread was started by you way back in June 2009....nearly 10 years!

Your efforts in continuing Sharing over the years is just amazing and remarkable. Kudos and many thanks to you for upholding the spirit of this SBF Forum, which has always been about sharing in the first place
Bro, tks. You have made my day!!

I hope the next 10 years will be even better!!

Quote:
Yes, fully agreed with the master here.

Bro WB - very nice forum.

Dun fool ourselves, just display self mastery and gals flock to us.

Thank you for a nice thread.

Cheers.
Tks, bro.

A man w/ very poor emotional/self-mastery is behaving like a little boy. He is repulsive to all girls/women in their primitive brains.

Quote:
Another excellent forum below.

Don Juan kiss of death is serious. We all knew Don Juan will never fall in love and only gals will fall in love with him.

Bro WB

I believe this guru must be in love many times to be able to write such beautiful article.

Hope we can learn more from him

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

A MAN must always assume that his dream girl likes/loves him very much. He must banish these silly, insecure n needy "does she like/love me" thoughts completely and permanently.

Quote:
Well said and very true.

A legend in SBF.
Tks again, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunkquoc View Post
Fully agreed with master bro WB too.

Fantastic thread here, thanks bro.

Have a good day.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b6mt View Post
Very beautiful article by Don Juan, sort of love guru.

Hope to learn from him and bro WB too.

God bless.
Tks, bro. Great article!

Don Juan Kiss of Death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigassbad View Post
Fully agreed with you bro, 10 more good years!!
Tks, bro.

Quote:

Bro WB

Bro, tks.

Jealousy is a sure sign of neediness, insecurity and inferiority complex. Bragging is another.

If you're the PRIZE and you know you're more than good enough for your many lao po/lovers, would you be jealous if one of them is going to meet a young, rich n handsome classmate? Of course not!!

You tell her to enjoy herself. And u mean it. You know what type of man is very attractive to chio SYTs at their subconscious levels n this young classmate won't hv a clue. Hahaha.

Quote:
Bro WB

Tks for sharing your personal experiences.

Most "Don Juans" would suddenly become needy n insecure when they meet their SPECIAL ONE. It's so pathetic. A sign of inadequate emotional/self mastery.

Quote:
Today I discovered from friends that syts from 2000s enter the industry.

Flashback to 1999s to 2000s, my friends were telling me that we always have opportunity to go out and up syts as young as 18 to 20 yo each year. Now I finally understood.

Bro WB must be doing this all these years.

Deep down think we deserved all these syts.
Bro, tks.

There are many chio SYTs who become 18 yo each n every yr.

The problem is meeting them face to face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasnaq View Post
Superb forum by bro WB.

Very important - must act confident.

Have a good day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockareel View Post
Agreed wholeheartedly too.

Excellent thread by bro WB.

Hope to learn from the gurus here too.

God bless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerTyphoon View Post
Fantastic thread here by bro WB, nice share and please keep the thread going

Cheers
Bros, thank u all.

Quote:

Life is always in circle

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

I must hv written the post around August/Sep 2015.

LS left in spring of 1016 for health reasons. She returned in summer of last yr. She is my old LP now. I hv had a number of LPs since. TY is the young one now.

Quote:
Nice article below.

Bro, tks.

Bragging is a sure sign of severe neediness, insecurity and inferiority complex.

Seeking validation and approval is a very needy, immature n beta behaviour.

It's the same as saying: I know that I'm not good enough for you. I hv to draw your attention to what I have. I hope you will notice me n like me.

Very pathetic.

Very repulsive to high-quality SYTs/women.

Quote:

Yes, bro.

Your mental frame or state is the most important determinant of your success w/ girls/women of your type.

A girl feels what you feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durakovic View Post
Fully agreed nothing in this is forever.

Thanks bro WB for this awesome thread.

Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by camhurder View Post
Haha cheeminology is very cheem too.

Thanks bro WB for a very good thread.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpa View Post
Really need to learn this art from the gurus here.

Thanks bro WB!
Bros, thanks.

Good morning!

When I started the thread, it was painfully obvious that I was a newbie in BY.

I resolved to become very good in the pursuit of BY-ing the highest quality SYTs of my type. Whatever it takes.

I hv learned so much from everyone here. Thank you all!

It has been an incredible journey. My only limitation is the extreme rarity of my type of chio SYTs in SG.

Getting them from another country is an arduous process. Another problem is that I must see them in person before committing myself.

Cheers n hv a great weekend!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1