The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of
Re: my affair with my sis in law

Bro seowlang, if you got time don't mind can you tell us after divorce how you reunion with J, take how long.... what's her status when that time. And what's the staus now with you, just stay together? married?... And how is your ex-wife, with someone else, move back with her mum or...
Old 22-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kamehameha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro, but it’s probably your last chance. Not to let J go since she has sacrificed so much for you
Old 22-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Morganeka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS. Camping here now
Old 24-01-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
LeafTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 24-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
glemish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping for updates soon
Old 24-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

This is a story which is pretty much over.
TS and J probably have kids by now. Not sure what the bros who have dug this up are expecting!
Old 24-01-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
This is a story which is pretty much over.
TS and J probably have kids by now. Not sure what the bros who have dug this up are expecting!
Hey! We have the exact same points!! 289! Gonna buy 4d this weekend!

Ppl need closure lah. Be it good or bad. Ridiculous or logical. Just some closure is all we needed.
Old 25-01-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
chuannoshare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just read through 50+ pages of your story. Really had your ups and downs in your life. Hopefully you are living happily now with J.
Old 28-01-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
dreamgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing nice story.
Old 28-01-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Moreno18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent.
Thanks for sharing nice story.
Old 28-01-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Lasthours deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story. Nice share TS!
Old 21-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry, don't mean to go into hiding and not update. Work and personal life has sucked up so much time and energy. I hear many of you still asking between my ex-wife and me...

It felt so long ago.. so allow me the brevity. For my ex-wife, the reason she has no more feelings for me was because there was indeed a 3rd party at the end. However, the reason given by her was that it was my inability to give her things money cannot buy: the emotional support, the security, a listening ear, time and care/concern. So when there was another man who did, she was swayed eventually.

Frankly, I am more angry and bitter than sad. Ya, quite fuck up and prideful inside of me I know. Because if the reason was because I was caught for the affair, I have nothing much to say. But since I wasn't, her reasoning wasn't acceptable to me. She didn't give a chance or in her opinion, I didn't see the signs. Yes, my argument is flawed. I somewhat agree. Anyway, the ending wasn't really amicable though we are on talking terms.

As for J and me... seriously, should I even continue here or start a new 'love' story?

Yours,
SL
Old 21-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
Mazerrunners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue your story w J! Would love to hear what happened TS! You are still together right?
Old 21-03-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazerrunners View Post
Pls continue your story w J! Would love to hear what happened TS! You are still together right?
my sentiments...please continue ,
Old 21-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
Sorry, don't mean to go into hiding and not update. Work and personal life has sucked up so much time and energy. I hear many of you still asking between my ex-wife and me...

It felt so long ago.. so allow me the brevity. For my ex-wife, the reason she has no more feelings for me was because there was indeed a 3rd party at the end. However, the reason given by her was that it was my inability to give her things money cannot buy: the emotional support, the security, a listening ear, time and care/concern. So when there was another man who did, she was swayed eventually.

Frankly, I am more angry and bitter than sad. Ya, quite fuck up and prideful inside of me I know. Because if the reason was because I was caught for the affair, I have nothing much to say. But since I wasn't, her reasoning wasn't acceptable to me. She didn't give a chance or in her opinion, I didn't see the signs. Yes, my argument is flawed. I somewhat agree. Anyway, the ending wasn't really amicable though we are on talking terms.

As for J and me... seriously, should I even continue here or start a new 'love' story?

Yours,
SL
Thanks for sharing your story Bro Seowlang. I hope you can find happiness with J.

Women are really strange creatures. Sometimes when you think you understand them, they suddenly change.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1