The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-02-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
health is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Anyone tried this prostrate massage before

brother
please share your east prc for maintainence
Old 28-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
For Tracey Li, does she do proper prostate massage? Meaning internal, not just press here and there.
she does a little but I wouldn't RTM. Totally not worth the price. Cant do much roaming.
Old 28-02-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, pls share your lobang with me too. Kum sia.
Old 28-02-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
run001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northpoint View Post
Hi bro, care to share contact... need servicing liao
Bro,

care to share the contact pl.

appreciated
Old 01-03-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7682 / Power: 16
KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to bros who pm me for my JG contact - for those who fail to receive my pm due to newbie status - kindly forgive me......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOVEL View Post
Reading experienced bros comments here lead to my better understanding of Manhood Therapy ie. Juagen - a term loosely used here.

Some of us who take Good Regular care of male Urinary + Reproduction System understand it is best to focus on building your own sensual pleasure than the final ejaculation (which happens to me mostly). Nothing beats the enjoyment of the 1-hr build-up sensation.

I prefer my regular PRC in the East who does a great "maintenance" job - pm me only if you are keen.

Note with Caveat : I share only with "Established" bros in this fantastic forum . If you are not one of them - pls kindly forgive me.....
Old 01-03-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

Male Organ Maintenance is not a luxury for some. It is a Must....

Kovel - I pm you. can share with my humble points

Quote:
Thanks to bros who pm me for my JG contact - for those who fail to receive my pm due to newbie status - kindly forgive me......
Old 01-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 7
FrancisTjoa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrancisTjoa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to Xiao Han this afternoon; she was dressed in a red see through; showing off half ball. Took a quick shower; let her do her magic. Massage was strong enough and relaxing - but the best was her zhua gen. Shiok as she moves her hands at the didi area.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Reading experienced bros comments here lead to my better understanding of Manhood Therapy ie. Juagen - a term loosely used here.

Some of us who take Good Regular care of male Urinary + Reproduction System understand it is best to focus on building your own sensual pleasure than the final ejaculation (which happens to me mostly). Nothing beats the enjoyment of the 1-hr build-up sensation.

I prefer my regular PRC in the East who does a great "maintenance" job - pm me only if you are keen.

Note with Caveat : I share only with "Established" bros in this fantastic forum . If you are not one of them - pls kindly forgive me.....
Tried her today as recommended by bro KOVEL. Thanks for the share.

Started with massage. Was asked to choose between hard or oil massage Chose hard since she was at it already and every part she presses aches like hell. I frequent massage regularly and I can vouch that her massage is one of the best.

After doing from the shoulders to feet, she moved on to target the butt after asking if it is ok to use oil. Usually the masseur will just press press at the side which is dam shiok, but she also incorporated some strokes throughout that area which is quite a new experience for me.

Next was the part I have enjoyed the most. Still lying in the face down position, she inserted her finger into my anus and did the prostate massage. At first will feel abit tense and awkward but after you relax, it was really enjoyable. Dont worry if not into this, can just opt not to have.

And after the prostate massage, was asked to turn over for the JG. Will let you guys try for yourself. Definitely will go back to find her for regular maintenance.

Overall it was a 10/10 experience for me. If you are for the teasing massage and HJ kind then maybe this is not the place. I would totally go back to find her just for 1 hour full massage without anything else.

Usually dont like to write FR but requested by bro KOVEL and the masseur.
As this contact was shared to me by him, kindly pm him for contact if interested.
Old 02-03-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bro can recommend gd prostate massage?
Old 02-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
Sorry. Yes I should have been clearer. Maya is tantric I think she’s great and I RTM frequently. I haven’t found anyone with a similar service in Singapore that is comparable. If anyone has I would love the details.

The Michelle M-tantric I’ve also tried. I was very disappointed given the price (200+ I think? I’ve blocked it from memory! &#128532 It was not as good as a great 50+50 massage and HJ from a normal ML (I have a couple that I like) , Celine, Virlin etc who do a great little bro massage.

Sorry for the confusion. Proper Tantra seems to be a major gap in the Singapore market.
Thanks for sharing n confirmed my gut feel in this.
Old 02-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone tried this prostrate massage before

Thanks for sharing +11 KOVEL

For qualified bros who are keen - kindly pm me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Tried her today as recommended by bro KOVEL. Thanks for the share.

Started with massage. Was asked to choose between hard or oil massage Chose hard since she was at it already and every part she presses aches like hell. I frequent massage regularly and I can vouch that her massage is one of the best.

After doing from the shoulders to feet, she moved on to target the butt after asking if it is ok to use oil. Usually the masseur will just press press at the side which is dam shiok, but she also incorporated some strokes throughout that area which is quite a new experience for me.

Next was the part I have enjoyed the most. Still lying in the face down position, she inserted her finger into my anus and did the prostate massage. At first will feel abit tense and awkward but after you relax, it was really enjoyable. Dont worry if not into this, can just opt not to have.

And after the prostate massage, was asked to turn over for the JG. Will let you guys try for yourself. Definitely will go back to find her for regular maintenance.

Overall it was a 10/10 experience for me. If you are for the teasing massage and HJ kind then maybe this is not the place. I would totally go back to find her just for 1 hour full massage without anything else.

Usually dont like to write FR but requested by bro KOVEL and the masseur.
As this contact was shared to me by him, kindly pm him for contact if interested.

Last edited by KOVEL; 02-03-2019 at 06:26 PM.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4202 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoSan89 View Post
hi bro mind sharing contact? have a contact to share too.
Bro possible to share contact ?
Old 03-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

I had sent to qualified samsters my regular maintenance ML - do share via FR if you have benefitted

Quote:

Old 03-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for sharing +11 KOVEL

For qualified bros who are keen - kindly pm me.
Hi bro, may i know how will u rate her looks?
Old 03-03-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Helmsley

Thanks for query. I had pm you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Hi bro, may i know how will u rate her looks?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread