The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Rested for few hours after that with no more sexual urge. Slept awhile while cuddling Su. By the time I woke up, checked my phone, it was already 3am. Overslept!

Woke Su up and wanted to have sex with her which she complied. Masturbated myself while positioning on top of her; giving her small bites on the neck and breasts. Fully erected and started pumping. Changed a few more positions and decided to withdraw and cummed on her body. Sweat the whole night. She did cummed occasionally.
Did another 2 more rnds during the night between rests and shot on her body, basically my cum flew onto her shoulders, tummy, and some landed on her breasts. Fell asleep immediately after rolling off her sweaty body. Woke up to the smell of something bad and somehow Su was lying on my chest, glanced down her naked body, reached my hand over to roam and my hand landed on her breasts with those dried cum last night. Mixed with sweat as well. She smelt like salted fish. Unique smell huh...... At least I have marked my 'territory" lol. She was fast asleep.
I slowly got up and shoved her carefully away (Didn't want to wake her up) and checked on the pinhole camera. Well done Ben, he really recorded everything.

Having cummed so many times the previous day, end up when Su woke up; I don't even have the urge to have sex with her until later in the afternoon, did one last round with her ending with cumming on her body again and we bathed and I sent her home after that. Not before showing her the recording by the pinhole camera. Her reaction? nothing much just stunned initially but already accepted the fact.

After that day, we continued having regular mind blowing sex in either hotel 81 or my previous home. Nothing fantastic. This carried on for about 2 years even when she managed to get a boyfriend eventually, and behind his back. Well, within these 2 years I did get to know a few ladies who also snubbed me, have my 'revenge' as well which I will describe later in this story.
Old 17-01-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 18-01-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 18-01-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you those for your support. I just like reading and writing erotic stories. Just a short update and continuation for Su before going to girl #2

Ever since she had a boyfriend, I respect that and our contact through phone and sex got lesser and lesser. One last story about her before moving on to the next lady.

On one occasion before we totally lost contact, back at my previous home. It was a good sex as usual as she was very accommodating to my style and request. Had a 2 D 1 night stay there.

Wee hours of the morning, was thrusting and rocking above her as usual on her cummed soiled and sweaty body( I usually cum outside; with CIP occasionally; seeing my cum on her naked body also high!). Argh argh argh, orh orh orh.... Song argh! I exclaimed and aimed my cum on her tummy, watching it flew onto her breasts and neck. Cuddled her sweaty body and frenching her which she reciprocated. It didn’t took me long enough to get fully erected after roaming her body and I was ready to go another round. Guessed I was horny at times. Continued thrusting her missionary style, with side spooning and doggy, seeing her shining sweaty back. Many water droplets forming on her back. Finally ending in missionary position; with a loud exclamation and I ejaculated on her body again. By the time the sun came up, we were already fast asleep and cuddling each other. My cum had dried up on her body and once again I whiffed in the familiar smell of salted fish. Even her pussy smelt the same. CCB. As I positioned my dick on her pussy once again, getting ready to pump another round. Morning sex. Started with missionary again which I shoved my whole weight on her soiled body and feeling her wantonly cuddling adjusted her hands to the back of my neck. Song Argh!

Fast forward. We lost contact in the end as time goes by and I got to know she was married to that same boyfriend. Saw her in NTUC supermarket with her husband one day.

Up next. Girl #2.
How I got to know her? From Tinder
Old 18-01-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 18-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Thank you bro appreciate it
Just a quick update.

Girl #2: Honey
Nationality: Burmese

Matched with her in Tinder and started chatting. Thought she was Chinese initially until she told me she is from Myanmar. Her profile pic in Tinder looked like Chinese, which is why I was mistaken lor.

Chatted everyday and eventually exchanged numbers. Had our 1st meetup after 2 weeks. Went for a number of dates as well. Sentosa, esplanade....

The only thing is that this time she didn’t snub me after the 1st date but pity nothing happened. We even met up to an outing at esplanade in year 2016 Chinese New Year eve. As time goes by, I noticed her messages to me became shorter and the attitude towards me seemed like changing. She took very long to reply as well. Have any of you all experienced before? The other party lost interest after some time.

The last outing and the last time I saw her was shortly after that CNY. Was a movie date after our work. The next day both didn’t contact each other and we drifted apart. Guessed both of us no feel and we knew it deep in our hearts; or she would have contacted me even I didn’t send her a text.

No sexual stories this time thou, as I am more interested in bedding local Chinese and PRCs.
Old 19-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

My thoughts for this girl #2 Honey?
This experience has made me realised that perhaps one party will lose interest overtime and all it takes is for one party to change his/her attitude. It also takes both parties to make the effort to text each other everyday. We just drifted apart after a few meetups.

There's this lady whom I got to know last year June, she once told me off saying: Does friends need to text each other everyday? She is not completely wrong but as mentioned earlier, I felt that it is the effort. I will mention about this lady at a later part of this story, have abit of a hatred for her till now.

In the next part, I am going to mention about lady #3; Yanz. Well, shall mention about her nick in tinder will do.
Old 19-01-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
LiuXiaoGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS
Old 19-01-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Pride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing TS
Old 19-01-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 20-01-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon.
Old 21-01-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Thanks for supporting my story
Sammyboy is up! Ytd was intending to update but this website was under maintenance.

Matched with girl #3 Yanz (YT). Looking at her profile pic, she looked on the chubby, short and cute side.We started chatting and she gave me the impression that she was quite bubbly and chatty. We could chat alot even thou we have just matched. After chatting for consecutive few days, I found myself looking forward to her text and we even exchanged numbers. 2 weeks later I asked her out; rem was on a Saturday afternoon and she was only available. She would need to go off in the evening to meet a friend.

I usually gave myself 2 weeks to ask the girl out. Don’t really like to be too fast, and regret on the day of the outing itself. Some ladies can even show her true colours even before meet up and through texting. For this case, I won’t ask the person out. An example, got to know a Malaysian lady few years younger than me; 1992. Looking at her Tinder profile pic, she looks the petite and short type, but she told me she is 120KG, who was she trying to kid?? Initially I thought she was joking but she told me 2 to 3 time she is 120KG. I didn’t reply her after that.
Old 21-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
waterpump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for an excellent story
Old 21-01-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterpump View Post
Thanks for an excellent story
No problem
On that day of the meetup. Waited anxiously and nervously for her at City Link, near to the City hall MRT station. I didn’t drive, always don’t drive when I go “dating”. YT came shortly, walked up to me and waved to me saying Hi with a smile. She good argh, recognised me. Sure enough, cute, short and abit chubby. Went for lunch at city link and proceed to buy tickets for Zootopia; the one with the famous sloth lol. We chatted quite alot and soon we were in the cinema theatre watching the movie. We did whisper abit occasionally in the theatre. Deep down I was thinking ; wa sai, this lady seemed not bad , can really keep the conversation going. She is cute also.

After the movie, we proceeded for a short stroll at Suntec before she announced that she have to go and I proceeded to Capitol Piazza nearby to service my Asus laptop. After the meetup, on that same day we still chatted quite abit on whatsapp and she said she enjoyed the movie and meetup. The next day I continued to text her as usual, nth unusual and she did replied. Until afternoon that same day, she suddenly stopped replying and I took it that she was busy. Come Monday. Texted her in the evening after my work and no reply. Tried again on Tuesday; same, no reply.

I got the hint. Need the help of Ben for my “revenge plan”. YT, she dared to snub me after the 1st meetup.
Old 21-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
belldex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, do continue please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1