The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
(CNY story) Sexy cousin was drunk in club

Short story series: My sexy cousin was drunk in club

Not long ago during Chinese New Year, I finally met my cousin who was back from England studying law degree there. She has been away for a few years and I haven’t seen her until this year’s CNY.

I think due to living abroad in UK, she has transformed a lot, from a sweet young neighbor girl to a matured charming lady. She still has a semester to go, from what I know. I remembered how I used to have a small crush on her because not only she looked cute back then, her figure was pretty darn great.

Yet now, I have a huge crush and a huge boner for her. When she visited my family this year, she was wearing a red tight tank top, and a long leather pants. Her body shape was shown confidently and perfectly.

Her poor tank top could barely hold her breasts and the cleavage she revealed was freaking sexy. I shamefully remarked her tits as perfect for titty fucking. That was my first thought after all these years apart when I saw her came in with her parents to our house.

I would humbly take a guess on her cups. I think it would be 34D or E. I believe she inherits those beautiful genes from her mom. My aunt is a luring milf too.

Haiz, I feel bad thinking about my relatives in such dirty way.

“So, Rachel jiejie, you practice yoga in UK?” I awkwardly tried to strike up a conversation with her. I still have the old habit of calling her Rachel jiejie.

She nodded while focusing on her smart phone.

Typical family reunion scene. I asked that because her waistline and her ass are in a superb condition.

“What an ass…” I murmured to myself. Dang, I felt my cock getting hard.

Her family left soon before evening. We didn’t even have a dinner together.

What a shame.

Chinese New Year as usual, was quite boring for me since I no longer am a kid. I am already a first-year undergraduate in NUS. Academic workload has kept my mind busy recently. I do not wish to ruin my CAP since everyone said first year is the best year to lay a foundation for good CAP.

At about 11pm that night, my pals from NS jioed me out for CNY clubbing. I knew these guys were pretty hardcore clubbers, classic fuck bois and I needed some real fun to let off my steam. So, I said yes.

We went into Zouk at about 1230am. There were some new faces in our group but there were no girls.

I slapped Daniel and Eugene hard in the back of their heads.

“What the fuck, all guys?” I questioned with awe.

“Wait la walao, later Shawn’s friends will join us, all girls confirmed,” Daniel swore. Daniel is a tall, slender and bespectacled guy. He always looks classy and good looking.

On the other hand, Eugene is a gym goer. Not tall, but muscular, which kind of makes him looks like a square all the time. Or a triangle, I don’t know. You get what I mean.

Well, I didn’t know this Shawn, but I prayed he was legit of having a group of gal friends joining later. I was not in a hunting mood, I preferred to just have someone new in the group so I could just flirt and see how things go.

Shawn seemed to notice me complained. He pulled me, Daniel and Eugene close.

“Later those girls right, all study in UK with me one, very open minded, and chio!” He smiled confidently.

“Where are they now though?” Eugene was curious.

“They are hardcore clubbers, this will be their third round already,” Shawn laughed.

What the fuck, I thought. You can’t flirt drunk girls. They barely behave like intelligent beings.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Re: (CNY story) Sexy cousin was drunk in club

looks good. promising start. keep it going ts.

Check out my thread
Old 04-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
looks good. promising start. keep it going ts.
CNY and clubbing stories r always v. sexciting ...camping here to find out how notti tis sexy cousin was in the club during the recent CNY ! ...hehe....will upzz TS' points when my POWER recovers

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

**Continued

I went out for a smoke to rejuvenate myself.

When I got back in, I saw there were girls in my gang already.

And boy oh boy, all these girls were freaking drunk. Only one of them who took up the role as nanny and led them here remained sane enough to say hi to me, while the others were cheering and twisting and twerking at the dance floor. I saw Eugene and Daniel had joined them to grind against each other.

Shawn sort of introduced me to this nanny girl and he skipped away to the dance floor too.

“Call me Liz!” She shouted. Zouk was pretty noisy, obviously.

“Yea, I am Lucas!” I replied with swag.

“Yes, Shawn just said so,” she giggled.

Hmm, she looked pretty sweet. Average B cup breasts, good waist, perky ass. She wore a tight black dress with black high heels. Most importantly, she got her hair tied up high in an average length ponytail style.

It was my sweet spot.

“You wanna dance?” I asked.

“Sure,” she grinned and we walked to the dancing floor together.

We held each other close and both her hands were around my neck. Her hair was close to my face and it smelled good.

I got a little bit aroused.

I tried to look for Daniel and Eugene. When I finally saw them, I was shocked almost to death.

My cousin Rachel!

She was dancing with both of them! She looked so wasted that I was sure she didn’t know who she was dancing with or where she was right now.

Rachel jiejie was wearing the same outfit that she wore to my house. Her tits were so big that they almost fell out of the red tank top. Daniel was hugging her with both hands from behind, while Rachel had her two hands lied on Eugene’s shoulders. The three of them were dancing intimately.

I was horrified. Part of me was worried that she would recognize me, but mostly I was uncomfortable seeing Daniel and Eugene taking advantage of her.

“Is that your friend?” I whispered closely to Liz’s ear.

“Oh yea, she was pretty drunk,” Liz answered. I sensed a bit of displeasure from Liz. Maybe it was because she thought I was focusing on another girl instead of her.

I couldn’t stop looking at the three of them. With a good angle, I could see Daniel’s hands had moved pretty down to Rachel’s inner thigh. Rachel was lying her head backward on Daniel’s shoulder.

Yes, she was so wasted. My mind was in a blank state.

Out of a sudden, Liz took her hands off me and walked away without any words. I knew she was offended. However, I was not in the mood of charming her right now.

I tried to look for Daniel them since they had vanished in a sea of clubbers. I squeezed through people and saw the trio again.
Eugene was kissing Rachel jiejie and Daniel was still wrapping his arms around her. I could one of his palm was in between her thighs. He was rubbing her pussy!

There was a small explosion in my mind. I walked away and went out to take a smoke.

“What should I do? What should I do? Should I tell my friends that she is my cousin?”, all these thoughts popped up one after another in my mind.

**to be continued
Old 05-03-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
campane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start bro, please continue
Old 05-03-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Everette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Grind grind and more ....
Old 05-03-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's really nice story.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next update.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice build-up here, camping here for more updates.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
NewsHeadline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting start bro, please keep going
Old 05-03-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more.
Old 05-03-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

ahhhahahaha Rachel Jie Jie! Hope you had joined in to grind her too.
Old 05-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
MagicFinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story, cant wait for more. keep up the good work!
Old 05-03-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Cruze4Sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1