The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 16-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Beijing Recommendations

At WFJ, went to WF commercial building level 4, had a HJ with massage, 1598rmb. Damm exp, even more expensive than those at Shanghai.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters View Post
At WFJ, went to WF commercial building level 4, had a HJ with massage, 1598rmb. Damm exp, even more expensive than those at Shanghai.
Wow, that’s a rip off!
Old 17-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any guys can help recommend me authentic incall service please?

Been scammed on wechat before

Thank you!
Old 21-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Zacks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZacks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Living in Beijing Haidian Area for the next few months due to work..Any bros have recommendation for incall fj/bj/hj services (reasonable pricing,not expecting high quality of girl looks)? Help really appreciated thanks so much bros PM.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 7
Waterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gonna be in Beijing during 1St week of April. Appreciate if bros can pm me any incalls or massage ++. Kam Sia much much!
Old 29-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Maggies to pick up a Mongolia. Cost was RMB1500 2 shots/60 mins.

It was pretty average service, but the girl was pretty 8/10.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Expect to pay more in Beijing due to the higher standard of living. Tried BJ Lily via WeChat, the girls are the same as the ones in the photo in WeChat (not the ones you see on the website). However, these days photos apps can make a person look better in addition to taking the photo from certain angles to make the face slimmer. Maybe even using an younger photo. Price is 1500 RMB + 100RMB cab fare for overnight from 12.30 am to 8 am. Photo look pretty but actual person a little meaty and has stretch marks. But made it up with great attitude and service. She has a full time job as a salesperson so only doing this on part time basis.
Old 17-04-2019, 05:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sm6737 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Went to Beijing and Shanghai last week on a working trip. After a working dinner at Dadong restaurant (Famous Peking duck) near Sanlitun, I wanted to have a massage and found a few places from google. After making a few calls, i decided to pay a visit to a nearby massage club (strictly speaking it is a discreet residential place). The receptionist is able to speak a fair bit of English but obviously I prefer to communicate with her in Putonghua. I picked a SYT called Erika and went into a room. The room is nicely decorated and she gave me a nice nuru massage with a happy ending in blowjob. The service is standard but the masseuse is mesmerising with with SYT look. I paid RMB 1300 for 1 hour. The next day i called the same receptionist for outcall service to my hotel room. The security check is tight at my hotel but i somehow got away with that. The service is decent but i didn’t remember her name. I will write about my Shanghai trip experience in another post.
Old 18-04-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm6737 View Post
Went to Beijing and Shanghai last week on a working trip. After a working dinner at Dadong restaurant (Famous Peking duck) near Sanlitun, I wanted to have a massage and found a few places from google. After making a few calls, i decided to pay a visit to a nearby massage club (strictly speaking it is a discreet residential place). The receptionist is able to speak a fair bit of English but obviously I prefer to communicate with her in Putonghua. I picked a SYT called Erika and went into a room. The room is nicely decorated and she gave me a nice nuru massage with a happy ending in blowjob. The service is standard but the masseuse is mesmerising with with SYT look. I paid RMB 1300 for 1 hour. The next day i called the same receptionist for outcall service to my hotel room. The security check is tight at my hotel but i somehow got away with that. The service is decent but i didn’t remember her name. I will write about my Shanghai trip experience in another post.
Wow rmb1300 is rather expensive. Going rate is rmb 800. You can get contacts from googlr. just search erotic massage beijing.
Old 18-04-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

To find such lobang via Google around Sanlitun yet not kenna chopped off bigger time is quite lucky. Those which advertise in Google are targeting expat, business travellers, thus, premium are imposed.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sm6737 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
To find such lobang via Google around Sanlitun yet not kenna chopped off bigger time is quite lucky. Those which advertise in Google are targeting expat, business travellers, thus, premium are imposed.
I don’t think RMB1300 is cheap but neither too expensive. May be there are places cheaper than this place but the key thing is whether you find the service is value for money. I just don’t like to fuck a dead body )
Old 21-04-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

anything from wechat or china daily is 98% fake. most will be bait and switch.

HD dragon was pretty good. Nuru and bbbj for rmb 800. For take home, just pop into to Maggies and get a mongolian. No need china girls when there are plenty in GL. Also GL service is much better that what you will get in China.
Old 22-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro, yes you are right!

they advertised the price at around 1K rmb but when inside the venue, gal and mummy started to come out with lots of pattern wanna chop 3k rmb and somemore insist to get to sign up as member

I got a 15 minutes piano massage but lucky to walk out without spending a cent

their gals are not really pretty not worth
Old 25-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Beijing is a lousy place to cheong for budget cheongster. period.
Old 07-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 20
brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!

Bros. Any recommendations for reliable no bait and switch out calls? I'll b in bj in June.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1