The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 19-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
I was walking back with my lunch just now and 2 ladies from my company was in front of me. Gusts of wind came for about 3 minutes and caught them off guard. They grabbed the sides of their dresses but the behind still kept flapping up.

One was wearing a baby blue panties matching her dress and one was wearing a white thong. I shared the same lift up as them and the lady in blue panties kept staring at me for some reasons.
Old 19-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was walking back with my lunch just now and 2 ladies from my company was in front of me. Gusts of wind came for about 3 minutes and caught them off guard. They grabbed the sides of their dresses but the behind still kept flapping up.

One was wearing a baby blue panties matching her dress and one was wearing a white thong. I shared the same lift up as them and the lady in blue panties kept staring at me for some reasons.
Shd juz gif her e wink.. lolx
Old 19-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Should just tell her that blue looks good on her.
Old 19-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
Should just tell her that blue looks good on her.
Cannot la. Got other people around.
Old 19-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Shd juz gif her e wink.. lolx
If there wasn’t other people around I will smile at her. Lol.
Old 19-12-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow !...wat a lucky day for u bro ...it's so difficult to be presented voluntarily wif tis kinda direct view by courtesy of the winds...& u caught 2 female birds wif 1 stone some more, so to say ...haha...

Quote:
Cannot la. Got other people around.
maybe u shd oso pretend to say to yr fren "u know i like things in light blue colour" giving her a wink...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
LobbyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Was she staring at your pants?
Old 19-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LobbyD View Post
Was she staring at your pants?
Nope. At my face.
Old 19-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Can’t believe it. A girl in black cotton dress was alighting from the bus against the wind. As she turned the helm flew up and showed her white boy shorts.
Old 19-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Can’t believe it. A girl in black cotton dress was alighting from the bus against the wind. As she turned the helm flew up and showed her white boy shorts.
Lol wearing shorts? I will be so disappointed......
Old 19-12-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro u should say ur panties out of alinement
Let’s go toilet I adjust for u .. haha
Old 20-12-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Friendly speaking if u commando sexily n never get a single attention then it will b a waste Confident n sexy lady r the more beautiful lady
Thxs u all the gorgeous angles

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 20-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
relacrelaclah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
These few days very windy, good for our eyes
Old 20-12-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This afternoon i was on a bus along Bukit Timah road when i saw a sister driving a red Peugeot (SJ*16**M) zg with white panty. Managed to see her zg when both vehicles stop at traffic light. When driving off, saw her left hand reach out for something at the dashboard then when stop second time her left hand was in between her legs but not sure if she was doing anything funny or had taken anything funny. Hehe
Old 20-12-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
haywuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp View Post
This afternoon i was on a bus along Bukit Timah road when i saw a sister driving a red Peugeot (SJ*16**M) zg with white panty. Managed to see her zg when both vehicles stop at traffic light. When driving off, saw her left hand reach out for something at the dashboard then when stop second time her left hand was in between her legs but not sure if she was doing anything funny or had taken anything funny. Hehe
Never snap a pic?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1