The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light
Will you make love with a Japanese Love Doll?

Any brudders here in SBF has this experience on Japanese latest Silicon rubber Love doll?

The Japanese has few years back come out with a Silicon Rubber love dolls which look, feel much better than a traditional air love doll…

I wonder if any Singapore shop have such love doll…..price is not cheap ….

I was thinking to buy one….but it is human size and cannot be deflated…where to keep huh?....

Please see this link….

http://www.silicone-doll.com/enter.html

Video from youtube introduction is here….(you need to sign in to watch)

Brudders, kindly share your experience here….thank you!
Old 10-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sclerae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Will you make love with a Japanese Love Doll?

I won't mind giving it a go, as long as there are sound effects. But funnily, also feel creepy doing it to a doll
Old 10-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
Mr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
Any brudders here in SBF has this experience on Japanese latest Silicon rubber Love doll?

Wow wow wow wow my friend they looked so real

Good for those that always fantasized about screwing those big eyes anime looking japanese gals

Old 10-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

An interview with a Japanese who owns many love dolls...

An ang mo interviewing Japanese love doll shop.

A documentary on Love Doll

Old 10-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Adoi--- no need love doll ah...u go clothe shop ask them to buy their display mannequim.

then u fuck the mannequin

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 10-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
abchinese is Cool - loads of Potential

definitely not this month, 7th month... gives me creeps
Old 10-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
Mr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Adoi--- no need love doll ah...u go clothe shop ask them to buy their display mannequim.

then u fuck the mannequin

Oh my really not recommended as it will be a mite too hard and we may hurt our little brother in the process

Old 10-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

I come across this web site few years back and they product the best real human like doll. Check it out!

http://www.realdoll.com/
Old 10-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

cheap ones are at about a hundred plus per doll...

how does the cb feels btw ? lol...any experience ?
Old 10-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
frivolous_ami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was surfing dollforum.com last time. Think got singaporean there also asking about whether can import these stuff. Point is, why not?

The main thing is customs. cos' these things are easily 2-3k and above. Can your heart tahan if the customs confiscate? Sometime back, a sg guy was interviewed by the local media.... cos' his gf found out about him.... having this like to f love dolls. But, better than bedding another ft pro, rite? Matter of opinions, i suppose... Skali, garment ban.... cos' this will result in high numbers of singles in singapore. Hope not. :| Keep is confirm not so tricky, just upgrade to bigger apartment. Besides, the dolls don't moan. lol.

I know UK has strict regulations about those dolls which appear like underage girls. You could get into trouble in the UK, if you import dolls which are made to look like underage girls. Funny rite....

Back to the point, did anyone manage to bring one in? I remember someone telling me bukit timah side got a certain shop having these toys, but he never elaborate more....

PS: If you thought the above dolls are real, this one is also quite powerful. http://aidoll.4woods.jp/gallery_en/evolution/
Old 10-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Dont think comfortable with it..
Old 11-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolous_ami View Post
I was surfing dollforum.com last time. Think got singaporean there also asking about whether can import these stuff. Point is, why not?

The main thing is customs. cos' these things are easily 2-3k and above. Can your heart tahan if the customs confiscate? Sometime back, a sg guy was interviewed by the local media.... cos' his gf found out about him.... having this like to f love dolls. But, better than bedding another ft pro, rite? Matter of opinions, i suppose... Skali, garment ban.... cos' this will result in high numbers of singles in singapore. Hope not. :| Keep is confirm not so tricky, just upgrade to bigger apartment. Besides, the dolls don't moan. lol.

I know UK has strict regulations about those dolls which appear like underage girls. You could get into trouble in the UK, if you import dolls which are made to look like underage girls. Funny rite....

Back to the point, did anyone manage to bring one in? I remember someone telling me bukit timah side got a certain shop having these toys, but he never elaborate more....

PS: If you thought the above dolls are real, this one is also quite powerful. http://aidoll.4woods.jp/gallery_en/evolution/
Thank brudders for the input....that's also my question here if sg garment allows such toys to be bring into our market here?

Looking at the response in SBF, i think not much brudders here like the idea of fucking a love doll....

I think it is regards as "sicko" to be fuckin a love doll than a real lady.....

The question here is love doll manufacture technology has changed over time....the out-look and the "skin" or even the pussy has become close to a real one.....

of cos it does not moan.....

I wish i could have one at home.....hahah.....question: m'i sick?
Old 11-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3652 / Power: 18
Lauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond repute

Actually to think of it, fucking a love doll is not so bad lah. Sometimes, when you dun wan to get the real thing, why not?

Advantages of fucking a doll:

1) You can do it any style. No complain or no protest.

2) No fear of disease

3) No headache

4) No big auntie

5) No smelly pussy

6) Anytime oso can

7) No need to pay

8) No need to feed. Just need to buy lubricant.

9) Cannot get pregnant

10) No need to listen to nag, grouse, complain etc..

I think Sillipore gahmen need to legalize this.

2nd RD: Tailok, Taiko2006, sailsingapore, kiasuking,powerkid, ah rat, owen10....
Old 11-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shchen View Post
I come across this web site few years back and they product the best real human like doll. Check it out!

http://www.realdoll.com/
This is good!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauteko View Post
Actually to think of it, fucking a love doll is not so bad lah. Sometimes, when you dun wan to get the real thing, why not?

Advantages of fucking a doll:

1) You can do it any style. No complain or no protest.

2) No fear of disease

3) No headache

4) No big auntie

5) No smelly pussy

6) Anytime oso can

7) No need to pay

8) No need to feed. Just need to buy lubricant.

9) Cannot get pregnant

10) No need to listen to nag, grouse, complain etc..

I think Sillipore gahmen need to legalize this.
Thumb up for brudder Lauteko! That's what exactly I'm thinking too.....FYI, I'm a married man......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1