The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fatbear99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
So after looking up, what did you found out the meaning?

She called you “ngoot ngit”.
There's several meaning.

1. Edgy
2. Irritable
3. Nervous
4. Grouchy
Old 21-12-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What's next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
The correct meaning will be no 2. She find you irritating, hence she got irritated due to your questions about her private life.

Look, thai girl is simple. If she want to tell you she’ll tell you without need you to ask her. But it’s not wrong asking, but don’t probe too much. Just touch and go, if they comfortable answering you, they will. Otherwise they will find another topic or worse get irritated.

And if she think you special to her, why she got irritated. All the more she will be worried, and probably want to ensure you there’s nothing between her and the guy in the pic.
Agree with this expert on "if she want to tell you, she will do so". Even for me, i'll use that as a gauge (on normal girls) to see if they are into me or not. I try not to reveal information(about myself, if at all), and if they ask me about things, then i take it as one indication that shes interested in me. You have to take it with a pinch of salt for all girls (especially paid ladies, massage, etc) cause that's just one indicator. Other indicdators include and not limited to: eye contact, speed in replying(if replies damn slow but message is damn long, good sign), length of message(if she replies short replies but FAST then its good), etc.

Good luck and may the force be with you.

My advice is move on, the more you talk to her, the more you will annoy her. If you want to NOT annoy her and stand a chance, give herself and yourself a break for now. DO NOT CONTACT HER. If within 30 days she takes initiative, then you have a chance. If not fuck off and find someone else to fuck
Old 24-12-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fatbear99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. Just a quick update.

As bro egresnow has suggested, I tried not to talk to her. Yesterday, she initiate the talk but will just stop replying after a few sentences. Sames goes for Today.

Should I just take it that she is trying to ensure that I'm still interested in talking to her? And should I continue?
Old 24-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

TS, word of advice. Move on.
Old 06-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you’re looking for a serious relationship you’re better off looking for someone else. If you’re looking for fun, reply away.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbear99 View Post
Hi all. It's me again.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=665478

I've finally got over the fl and recently got to know this thai girl online. We hit it off quite well and I flew to bkk to meet her. I tried some method (e.g afford to pay for her meals and expenses) to make sure that she is not a leecher but she refuse to take the bait. We can talk everything under the sun and I sincerely believe that this girl should be the right one.

Over the weekend, I've managed to come across a photo where she hug a guy like how a couple normally cuddle. After that she have changed her fb setting so that all pictures and friends could not be seen. I ask her about it and she refused to answer. She even said that I don't trust her. She is now giving me the cold shoulder.

Any advice on what should I do. Should I trust her? Or should I just continue to confront her? Or should I just give this up before I go in any deeper?

Thanks in advance for the advices.
Move on. It is obvious
Old 12-01-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

As bro egresnow has suggested, I tried not to talk to her. Yesterday, she initiate the talk but will just stop replying after a few sentences. Sames goes for Today.

Should I just take it that she is trying to ensure that I'm still interested in talking to her? And should I continue?

congrats but no congrats. she probably felt sian that she lost a carrot and thus wants to see if she can get you back.

Im guessing you are going to reply very normal replies. With you replying those, she probably thinks, oh i regret again. Because if she really really likes you, she wont stop, and no matter how busy will also message you.

One way to see if shes interested: Either reply short BUT SUPER FAST. Or reply SUPER SLOW but SUPER LONG.

But anyway, the only way for you to really get her back is to take a chill pill, get more experience with other girls. Kthxbye
Old 12-01-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hi Bro Fatbear,

Mind sharing with us yr age because it seems like after reading yr post from beginning , you are looking for a life partner and you seem to fall in love sibeh fast.

Maybe u should get to know as many woman as possible and be friends with all of them for a period of time before u find someone very gum with u.

You need at least 6 months or more spending alot of time with an individual and not just chat online or msgs to see and know an individual pattern or character.

Anyway if u are anything below 40 u still have a lot of time to find that special someone , actually no need to find lah just try to know as many woman as possible as friend first.

Good luck bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1