The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!
Re: Macau Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryhungry View Post
Just came back from HK and Macau. Visited JYS while I was in Macau. Here's an FR:

Ji Yuan Sauna 吉源水疗

Located in a separate building next to Macau Grandview Hotel 君怡酒店. Pool area about the same size as FN, but looks newer and cleaner. Lounge area was abit smaller than I expected, but well-furnished. Lineup on Friday night was good, probably about 40+ girls, most with good physical qualities. Chose a gorgeous PRC girl with killer natural body.

Room looks pretty standard; reasonable size with large bathroom and mirrors all around. The girl's service is as expected as Macau standard; polite and accommodating, soapie, AR, BBBJ, all fully rendered, full service was good without exceeding expectations.

Food is served buffet-style in the cafe, ie Self-service. Not extensive, but some dishes are surprisingly good. After eating, showered, paid up and left.

Pros: New, clean facilities, extensive lineup of good-excellent quality girls.
Cons: Aggressive Viet staffers, can be quite busy on weekends
Damm I think is this one I go
Old 19-11-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

popping by Macau for a day or 2 inbetween work in HK so asking for some help in the area.

I noted a lot of bros talking about East Castle Spa, FN and JYS. I'm guessing East Castle Spa is due to its special catwalk gals/ FN due to its quality / JYS from the FR of a few bros so far?

I have time to go 1 each day, should I go for East or FN as I'm keen to try JYS.

If I buy the package from Shun Tak, valid for any spa or muz mention which spa?

what is a good time to go? thanks!
Old 30-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kortaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
popping by Macau for a day or 2 inbetween work in HK so asking for some help in the area.

I noted a lot of bros talking about East Castle Spa, FN and JYS. I'm guessing East Castle Spa is due to its special catwalk gals/ FN due to its quality / JYS from the FR of a few bros so far?

I have time to go 1 each day, should I go for East or FN as I'm keen to try JYS.

since jys and fn are quite similar in terms of hardware wisei suugest going to the east castle spa. however do keep inind that the east spa club and east castle spa are ran bythe same company and is normally priced a bit higher than fn and jys. i believe the cost is around 2400+800 for the east group locatipns. as you have to pay the girl seperately. where as fn and jys you typically look at 2000 hkd and no need to paythe girl directly.
Old 30-11-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
emotion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau Happening

Hey bro, I'm going to Macau next year. Was wondering any place with local FL. I read some of the thread posted, seems like there's a lot of places wit viet prc n Thai. But nt locals. I know locals will be more costly than other but any estimated price? And how many shots is their SOP?
Old 04-12-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kortaro View Post
since jys and fn are quite similar in terms of hardware wisei suugest going to the east castle spa. however do keep inind that the east spa club and east castle spa are ran bythe same company and is normally priced a bit higher than fn and jys. i believe the cost is around 2400+800 for the east group locatipns. as you have to pay the girl seperately. where as fn and jys you typically look at 2000 hkd and no need to paythe girl directly.
whao! east still have to pay the gals on top of the 2400? then wats the 2400 for??
Old 01-02-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nyer112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to Macau for a weekend trip last month and went to Rio on a Friday night and FN on a Saturday night. All the research I've done leading up to the trip suggested that Rio would be the more expensive sauna with the hottest girls, while FN would the better value sauna with a slightly lower quality of girls.

True to the reviews, the girls at Rio were indeed as pretty as all the bros have said, and the sauna facilities are very, very luxurious. It actually felt as relaxing and as comfortable as a legit sauna given how great the services and facilities are. I ended up spending around $3500 MOP for a FJ with milk bath, head massage, and leg massage.

The next night, I went to FN expecting a little less quality but a little more quantity, since most reviews of the sauna say it's the best bang for the buck. However, to my surprise, FN actually raised their prices sometime over the past year and now their menu is about as expensive as Rio's. Still because I've heard so many good things about FN, I decided to check it out anyway, which I came to later regret.

Maybe it was the an off night (Saturday in January), but the hottest (and most expensive) girls at FN were only as attractive as the cheapest girls at Rio. However, because the prices at FN are now the same as Rio, it ended up feeling like an overpay. The only memorable experience were the leg massages (2 of which are free if you pay for FJ later), which were done in a private room, but everything else was sub par. The bill ended up at around $3500, but the food, facilities, and service all paled in comparison with Rio.

Interestingly when I asked some of the ladies at FN about the raise in price, they said that this was something that happened across all the saunas over the past year. I can't confirm this myself since I've only been to 2, but between Rio and FN, I unequivocally recommend Rio.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sagat82 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post

JYS is the best in Cotai, East Castle Spa has special services/e.g. Role play/Office/BDSM - It is also more of a "high end" spa vs. its main establishment East Spa.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
iwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi is the js strength of east spa sauna affected by the approaching LNY these few days?
Old 10-02-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
junkof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by james42 View Post
Just came back from Hong Kong. This is a FR for the No.1 Sauna (一号sauna). Visited on Thursday night. Haven't wrote FR for a long time so o bear with me.

Where: Landmark Hotel 2nd Floor.
There were 3 different catergories: normal which includes vietnam, thai and prc, model cat which also includes vietnam thai and prc and lastly their korean and japanese girls (only 3 of them that night).

On to the bed, more licking and BBBJ. no kissing and painting though.

Thanks for reading.
Sorry for my confusion, how are painting and licking different?
Does the gal allow to lick her skin and daty? (for me that's a must)
Did you get PRC or Viet or?

Thanks!
Old 10-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkof View Post
Sorry for my confusion, how are painting and licking different?
Does the gal allow to lick her skin and daty? (for me that's a must)
Did you get PRC or Viet or?

Thanks!
Painting = daty (done by you on girl)
Licking = catbath (done by girl on you)

Hope can clear thr confusion over the terminologies.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
junkof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Painting = daty (done by you on girl)
Licking = catbath (done by girl on you)

Hope can clear thr confusion over the terminologies.
Thank you!

Any updates guys? Thinking of doing Landmark spa... but I do like to kiss and paint and would like Korean (had enough PRC)
Old 01-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Went to a sauna in cotai

Just can’t remember the name but it’s pretty near Altria hotel

Sauna is damm small , but the lineup is amazing and amazingly expensive

Korean / Jap priced at 6000-8000
Models 5000-6000
Cheapest probably 2000-3000
Can I ask whether are the Japan model there real Japanese 4788 the price was quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can someone verify whether the excellent sauna at grand emperor hotel are the Japanese girl are they real? Were quoted 4788 but was worth it
Old 06-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 12
supercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of light

can i check which spa allow customer to sleep overnight?

open hall or pte room both ok
Old 26-05-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercm View Post
can i check which spa allow customer to sleep overnight?

open hall or pte room both ok
Was at Familia Nobre and Rio Spa. both allow stay of 18 and 12 hours respectively.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1