The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 📖 The Journal of Iris 📖

Goodnight guys, end of my work for this week. Don't know why, just feel very sick and tired of everything. Wanted to give up really and just hack whatever i have to handle. I don't know what's the purpose of me struggling. It like earning some bucks but seem to be in mercy of those that paid us. Seriously, i fucking tired! Probably menses coming, whining period starts lol.

Hopefully Jacky Cheung will save my night later on i will prepare tissue to wipe my tears lol.

Night all.

Last edited by Iryiris; 09-02-2018 at 01:30 AM.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:08 AM
Samster

Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry peeps,
I will not continue my story. 1st, I don't know how to continue writing as my memory kinda failed me. To summerise all, i helped my ex in his debts (loong shark) and caused me to be in debts too (banks). That's a period i owed both before too. 2nd, my trial business is about to commence soon and it means, it time for me to be low profile. If that's improvement of my business, I might consider to close this thread. Meantime, I will only update about myself at times if I'm free. Thanks for your support for this thread.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:42 AM
Samster

Sigh peeps,
I'm in dilemma now. My items arrived today after some issues of myself (my personal issues) and my suppliers (her own issues). We did have argument before that but it all cool and things already arrived. But, i only left few days to sell it. It kinda rush if i do so. I have to take the pics (no choice, I will be the model), post on net, sending of items etc. If i do that, means i can't work in this field the whole of coming week. My mom wanted me to sell it asap sigh. If i don't wanna rush, i have to wait for a month or 2 cos i don't think you will wanna buy clothes again within short period after cny. Even so, it will be listed as sakes items. Sigh! What can i do? Either here or there, sianz!
Old 10-02-2018, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iryiris View Post

Was at this hotel which actually quite new in town. 1 thing i like about it is the bed. As u can see from the picture, the upper part of the bed is higher. That's because this bed is adjustable to your own liking. That's a up and down button on the left side from the picture near to the basin. I told my CS it is like hospital's bed hahaha. The cubicle and shower are at the area where the long window panals are. If you wanna be kinky and open, u can just draw both binds up haha. 1 thing that is too bad is i couldn't bump onto the housekeeping robots. I called up for housekeeper but turned up was human instead of the robot lol, sianz! If not i can show you guys the cute robot. Overall, it quite a nice and cosy place to hang around. 1 disadvantage is the room' space is kinda limited. It hard to occupy more than 2 people for this room type. It is good for couples though especially Vday is around the corner. I will consider to comeback again. It better than the 'haunted' one lol.

Ok, last pic of me lol.

Can share where is this hotel?
Old 10-02-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Can share where is this hotel?
Go figure it out yourself since u like to 'figure' on pple's thread isn't it?
Old 15-02-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

My incall yesterday and i was totally taken aback. 2 weeks ago, i saw this deal via Agoda and I just booked it as i didn't went to this hotel before. The rate was reasonable too. From the pic of Agoda, it was posted like the one i posted. So i kept my fingers crossed til yesterday. The hotel lobby might not looked that great when i first walked in. I thought to myself that well, don't put high hope to the room. After i got my keycard, went up and to my room. The moment i opened the door, my first reaction was "Wow!" It was the same as the pic from Agoda! I really like the long couch area facing the view. I never came across such a long couch. The toilet was spacious too with 2 sides of basins. It was considered a good catch of rate for this room. Towels were so far enough for me so i didn't have to get towels myself. It had 4 big towels for this room (not sure about other types of rooms) and just nice it was all used up. Overall, i really satisfied with this room, location and reasonable rate. It was like a desired room for Vday lol. But too bad, i didn't have a love one to spend the night with me. It ok, not important as earning money is still my first priority. If you ask me will i come back again to this hotel? Hell yeah! It is the no 1 fave room for this period of time (2017 til now) in my list.

It cny's eve today. Have a great reunion dinner people. It the time of the year to indulge in good foods, drinks and goodies. Just let it go to enjoy and diet later lol. Gong xi fa cai peeps!
Old 15-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My incall yesterday and i was totally taken aback. 2 weeks ago, i saw this deal via Agoda and I just booked it as i didn't went to this hotel before. The rate was reasonable too. From the pic of Agoda, it was posted like the one i posted. So i kept my fingers crossed til yesterday. The hotel lobby might not looked that great when i first walked in. I thought to myself that well, don't put high hope to the room. After i got my keycard, went up and to my room. The moment i opened the door, my first reaction was "Wow!" It was the same as the pic from Agoda! I really like the long couch area facing the view. I never came across such a long couch. The toilet was spacious too with 2 sides of basins. It was considered a good catch of rate for this room. Towels were so far enough for me so i didn't have to get towels myself. It had 4 big towels for this room (not sure about other types of rooms) and just nice it was all used up. Overall, i really satisfied with this room, location and reasonable rate. It was like a desired room for Vday lol. But too bad, i didn't have a love one to spend the night with me. It ok, not important as earning money is still my first priority. If you ask me will i come back again to this hotel? Hell yeah! It is the no 1 fave room for this period of time (2017 til now) in my list.

It cny's eve today. Have a great reunion dinner people. It the time of the year to indulge in good foods, drinks and goodies. Just let it go to enjoy and diet later lol. Gong xi fa cai peeps!
Nice room! Can share with me which hotel is this? Ok if I pm u?
Old 16-02-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

I would like to wish everyone here:

恭喜发财
身体健康
财源滚滚
步步高升
事事顺利!

狗年里,样样都足'狗'!
Old 16-02-2018, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

恭喜发财
身体健康
财源滚滚
步步高升
事事顺利!

狗年里,样样都足'狗'!
Happy New Year Sis! Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Old 16-02-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iryiris View Post

i would like to wish everyone here:

恭喜发财
身体健康
财源滚滚
步步高升
事事顺利!

狗年里,样样都足'狗'!
美女,新年快乐. 恭喜发财!
Old 16-02-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pychan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

恭喜发财
身体健康
财源滚滚
步步高升
事事顺利!

狗年里,样样都足'狗'!
Happy chinese New year to you too,

Support your thread.
Old 16-02-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

恭喜发财
身体健康
财源滚滚
步步高升
事事顺利!

狗年里,样样都足'狗'!
Happy CNY Sis! Huat Huat Huat ah!
Old 17-02-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SGman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Happy lunar New year to you..
Old 20-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

happy cny to you sis

love your legs haha
Old 20-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year sis!! Hope this year will be a better year for u!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread