The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I finally upped my maid..

Ooops sorry, upped u before and thus not allowed to do it again apparently...But still hoe to read the next installment soon.
Old 06-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
blackfaceborji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more
Old 07-12-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Heng ah.... Lai lai, can continue setup camping ground liao
Old 07-12-2016, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Sculpteur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue please
Old 07-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
MegaPuma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpteur View Post
Do continue please
Agree, please continue
Old 07-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
DMAStup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 20-02-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol cb 2 years has passed Liao... many many things happened... wife pregnant, miscarriage, then pregnant... then give birth... but till today got new maid Liao yet still can’t forget about the old maid... hmmm that’s was the craziest honk ever...

I still can remember...

She was soo fucking tight... KNNBCB... only my cock head can go in nia... still got the rest of the body leh...?!!! Fuck!... cannot limbei alrd final step Liao cannot poke in?!

L: sir... Siiiirrrr... uhuhuh... Pain....

M: okok I don’t force... I slowly...
in my head knn how ah... not wet enough meh... I finger her liao leh... all the chup sloshing our Liao cb how ah..... ahhhh!!! I know....

I went to the shower there, which is just beside my bed, I wet my dick with water.... yes you read it correctly... I splash water onto my dick and palm, I wet my dick...

Me : ok come...

I pride open her legs and use my wet palm to lubricate her pussy... make it wet rite... then I slowly insert in....

L : uh uh uh... sir slowly... ah ah ah...

Yes la!!! Halfway in Liao... then.... CCB KNNPCB jam inside... SMLJ... still cannot got in..

This time L use her tights as a barrier... I push in abit she use her thigh to block me as in the more I push she go up also.. CCB

Me: relax... L relax...

While saying it I open her legs bigger on missionary style and tried to go all the way...

L: uh uh.. sir cannot...ah ah.. cannot... pain...

Tulan sia.... ok nvm... can’t go in... then half stroke lo... in out in out imagine half or less then half a dick inside the pussy Liao shiok not... but cannot stop... alrd like that Liao might as well shoot rite..

L : uh uh uh... ah ah ....
me: Big not L...
L : yes sir... Big... ( half whisper )

I continue half fuck her for another good 5 mins... you know la when the pussy is super tight virgin leh... very fast come de...

Me : ah.. yes yes yes.... I grunted... pulled out and ask her..

Me: L come shake for me fast...

I straddle her , half sitting on her waist while she was lying down and she begin to shake my dick...

Me: coming!!!

I shoot all over her body....

Damn wat a sight sia... knn she lying down half spent... legs open big big... her pussy was being ravaged for the first time by me... then my sperm on the body and breast...

I stood up... as walking to the toilet, half turn back and grinned... half conquested... better than nothing...

TBC
Old 20-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sparked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS good to see you continuing!
Old 21-02-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

This has been a long drawn out story with TS going MIA (missing in action) for long periods.

Nevertheless, despite the long breaks, I must say that TS's 'raw/blunt' style of writing has a certain erotic appeal.

Thus we hope that Ts will continue to entertain us with the saga of how he upped his maid, especially since he only managed to get his dick halfway in on the 1st go.

Looking forward to more from TS on his cewek, the maid.....
Old 21-02-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back bro! more please.
Old 21-02-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol... very busy Ma... no choice.. economy no good plus have extra burden like house just cane not long like 2 years ago plus Reno and having a baby in the house... sleepless nights.. the hell weeks...

I can’t really remember all, but I know those half fucks from fucking the ex maid got at least 3 times...

I still remember after the first half fuck, she was walking weirdly lol...

Me: L how come you walk like so funny like that?..

L: (half whisper) you la sir... now still pain....cannot walk properly.. you very big...

Me: isit? Hahaha... but you like rite...
L: ( with head bowing) and small voice... yesss

Wahahahaha..... that point of time... I was actually thanking... yes thanking... sammyboyforum god... if there is any lol finally one of the kinky dream cums true... I actually took a big risky step and upped.. or rather half upped my maid...

I was horny already... when she continue washing the dishes at the kitchen sink... I look around... coast is clear... I swooped in behind her.. and started groping her...

L: sir!!!!

Me: don’t worry nobody around....
my hands snakes into her shorts and started to trace her pussy slit... slowly.. trace from up slowly downwards.

L: mmmhn...
she grabbed my arms tightly.. I saw that she was controlling her moans and closed her eyes.. hehehehehe

Me: wah L so wet already?!... I haven’t put in yet and you wet already ah?
This point of time my cock was already standing hard and erected painfully against my shorts...

Me: now I touch you... you happy then me?
L: uhuhuh.. huh? Sirrr

I point down to my cock erected...

She got my point and reach out her hand put it inside my pants and begin to grope and stroke my cock...
Old 21-02-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

keep it coming bro
Old 21-02-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back TS!!!
Old 21-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
This has been a long drawn out story with TS going MIA (missing in action) for long periods.

Nevertheless, despite the long breaks, I must say that TS's 'raw/blunt' style of writing has a certain erotic appeal.

Thus we hope that Ts will continue to entertain us with the saga of how he upped his maid, especially since he only managed to get his dick halfway in on the 1st go.

Looking forward to more from TS on his cewek, the maid.....
Dr return +10, thanks bro
Old 22-02-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1