The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Serious discussion . 包养 Experience and package..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
good try hehe, can start from 800 and neg up hehe, maybe can score someday
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
800 ... 4 time per Month also hard to close deal...

Stingy man.
Now that I think about it, the guy don't lose anything, and if he gets lucky, he get himself a sugar baby.
Just that this amount, to baoyang a sg girl... Almost impossible la haha
Old 20-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestalker7788 View Post
Now that I think about it, the guy don't lose anything, and if he gets lucky, he get himself a sugar baby.
Just that this amount, to baoyang a sg girl... Almost impossible la haha
Hello.. it is totally impossible ..... Even ML also very difficult.
Old 20-02-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Hey brother here ... Anyone ever give your fav ML a credit card... So that she will buy ever she likes... And of course you know she is not those who anyhow spend type.. only spend on needs..

And credit limit is not bluff type lah... Like 30K.
Old 20-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey brother here ... Anyone ever give your fav ML a credit card... So that she will buy ever she likes... And of course you know she is not those who anyhow spend type.. only spend on needs..

wah, bro, you super rich siah.

What if she use your credit card to go buy a rolex for her boyfriend, who is not you, will you be super dui?

and there will be no way you can ask for the money back man
Old 20-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

One of those questions that can appear to be so innocent, yet so telling....

Most MLs understand that a (supplementary) credit card can easily be used (by you) to track her location and spending pattern so any ML with some intelligence will prefer you to just give them cash.

The credit limit is indeed set by you as the primary cardholder but if you have spent any significant amount of time in China you will quickly understand that all our common payment systems (e.g. Mastercard, Visa and Amex) are all but useless unless you're shopping in an international-standard mall and that too at inflated exchange rates.

If you're resourceful enough you can go through the trouble in getting a UnionPay credit card for your girl, but really......why go through all that trouble...
Old 20-02-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
One of those questions that can appear to be so innocent, yet so telling....

Most MLs understand that a (supplementary) credit card can easily be used (by you) to track her location and spending pattern so any ML with some intelligence will prefer you to just give them cash.

The credit limit is indeed set by you as the primary cardholder but if you have spent any significant amount of time in China you will quickly understand that all our common payment systems (e.g. Mastercard, Visa and Amex) are all but useless unless you're shopping in an international-standard mall and that too at inflated exchange rates.

If you're resourceful enough you can go through the trouble in getting a UnionPay credit card for your girl, but really......why go through all that trouble...
Thanks for the knowledge sharing
Old 21-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Well Bro Trichard ,its your money or your card.We outsider really cant do anything except giving some sound advice.lol

IF YOU THINK ITS WORTH TO INVEST ,GO AHEAD LOR NOBODY STOPPING YOU.

A little about myself

Car :None (BMX Bicycle)
Credit Card: None (No point sign sign pay pay)
House: Yes (Owned)

Gals F :1000++

I think the last criteria not so many Bros here can meet.Not to brag its my life and my lifestyle lah...
Old 21-02-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post

Car :None (BMX Bicycle)
maybe not bmx, can say is bmw!
means bus, mrt & walking haha
Old 21-02-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

Ya bro Arbuthen

If i migrate USA ,I may come out Ferrari already.Heard about it like few or many years back $20k usd only....
Old 21-02-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Stunts by ktv gals

Dun believe your gal when she sent u a 2 second clip of where she is. Knn. Saw her at the hotel with another fella and when asked where she is she sent a clip of the ktv room with poker cards. Knn. Realised that she recorded many 2 sexonds clips to send just in case of asked where she is.

So....fools we are

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-02-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Wah Bro Apache relax...

Just give her a good one when you meet her out again.lol
We veteran chiongsters wouldnt so easy get kc by prc or whatever lol...

Leave the matter rest for tonight and sayang her lor if you really into it.

Cheers ,drinking beer plus red wine at home.
Work hard,play hard and play safe
Old 21-02-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Remember once a KTV PRC girl offered me a proposal to bao her.. She kind of sick and tired of getting drunk almost everynight..

Apartment rental (Condo.. min studio unit) on me approx SGD2000/ month

Pay for her agent fee to stay in Sg approx SGD 3K/ month

Monthly allowance exclude shopping approx SGD6K (100% not working in KTV after i bao her)

In return, she will make food for me.. I can sleep over at her place and fk her anytime i want..

But at min SGD11K... I gave up.. Now she married to 1 Indo birdnest trader and doing good back in China.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 21-02-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

One of the easiest way to "BY" is to start a BGR with the girl, then give her monthly allowance. The more she likes you, higher chances of a discounted "allowances". But then again, really depends on the girl, is money her main and only motivation, or is she considering "settling down" at the moment.

Good luck Bros
Old 21-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold

After u bao yang the gal,u will find yourself becoming a tour guide when u wake up from your love spell. 女人外面大把 !兄弟!
Old 21-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Guess what.

She says she actually like to spend time with me.

But her regular customer these two days come "bao tai".

Then she says she see if ktv early shift busy or not. If not busy she takes time off n go hotel then back to ktv to work.

Knn. Told her to go n busy bah.

My financial aid also busy. Knn. I am no match for a regular customer n i play second fiddle. There r lots of better choices out there. May be painful for a while but should get over it.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1