The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

hi bobostar, check w u.
1) how much is hotel Shwegondine? you have the agent contact to book from?

2)Does the motel have misc charge for the gal as well? any method to avoid that?

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobostar01 View Post
Yangon or Rangoon,
(1) If you want to go oil massage, go to Hotel Shwegondine. If you rent from Park Royal Hotel, they will charge you around 3000 kyats (= 4.50S$). It's 24 hours joint. KTV, PUB,massage all have. Oil massage is 20000kyats (28S$ estimate). You need to pay 5000-10000 (10-15$ more) for hand job.
Normal massage is only 10$ per hour.

(2) If you want to go for call girls, you got 2 choices. 1st you go to PUB, Disco, etc. There are quite number of places. Park Royal, Asia Royal, Channel V, 225, IQ. There will be models (which you can also ask the price from the waiters). Normally there price range for night is from (50S$ - 100S$).
2nd- you go to motels. (hotel shwegondine, excel hotel, excelsior hotel, if you not sure please ask taxi driver). These hotel can help you find a girls.

There are no such things that security threads or dangerous situation in Yangon. Tourists are treat as a VIP in Myanmar. If you are not from United States, everything will be ok. Especially Asean member tourists.

Enjoy

Can PM me for more info. I'll try to help what i can.
Old 25-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bobostar01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(1)Hotel Shwe gone dine and all those own by local (traders, sedona, park royal, etc are consider own by foreign companies) , they will charge around 20 US$ - 30US$ for tourist per night.
(2)You no need to book or get contact to go there. You just ask your taxi driver to send there. There will be bell boy or security guards at the hotel (who will open the taxi door for you) and let them know you want to go for massage.
(3)If you want a special service (FJ)to those massage girls, you have to nego with them directly. Also you can ask the security guards or waiter.
(4)If you don't want those steps, I advice you to go the places that i refer. You can easily see alots of girls and they will come to you.
(5) MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IS SAFETY IS THE MUST.

Regards

bobostar
Old 26-09-2010, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobostar01 View Post

There are no such things that security threads or dangerous situation in Yangon. Tourists are treat as a VIP in Myanmar. If you are not from United States, everything will be ok. Especially Asean member tourists.

Enjoy

Can PM me for more info. I'll try to help what i can.
I am thinking of taking a flight to Bagan. Do U think I can book a girl to travel with me there? Cos I heard the authorities will prosecute the gal traveling with a foreigner
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 27-09-2010, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
silverworm44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, fellow bros, this is my virgin trip to Yangon. Will be staying in Traders Hotel for a week starting 27th Sep. Any bros interested to meet for a drink or chiong together?
Old 27-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
I sincerely recommend that you dont go Myanmar 1 month before and 1 month after election for personal safety reason....

bro, can see you are laojiao there hor?hehehe, i will be down at yangon next week for couple of days, will stay at parkroyal, by the way i heard our handphone cant be use, then how huh?headache, wat about internet connection. so far i know myanmar ladies really CMI lei, really headache, any good ideas recently, i also didnt want to go during election period, but wat to do, have to earn money lei.//.////hope hear from u soon
Old 27-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
Occident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Some of the service apartments are great too! In Penn plaza there are lots of travel agents who can book hotels.

Remember take US dollars and there are NO ATM in Burma and NO credit cards at most places ...I should say 95 percent. Emperor is a good place and most fashion dhow girls come out. Burmese girls have nice ass and for me that is great!
Thanks for the information. Heard that Emperor is at Chinatown. What the damage there and have your heard of Empire?
Old 27-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
I sincerely recommend that you dont go Myanmar 1 month before and 1 month after election for personal safety reason....
Hi. You seem to be a veteran here. Can enlighten me where would be a good place to stay? I prefer staying in a 5-star establishment that is of close proximity to the entertainment area. Thanks.
Old 27-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
bro, can see you are laojiao there hor?hehehe, i will be down at yangon next week for couple of days, will stay at parkroyal, by the way i heard our handphone cant be use, then how huh?headache, wat about internet connection. so far i know myanmar ladies really CMI lei, really headache, any good ideas recently, i also didnt want to go during election period, but wat to do, have to earn money lei.//.////hope hear from u soon
Bro..me not laojiao there la..have to travel there on business everymonth.

Handphone cannot use for sure, just get a prepaid card (USD20). Get it from Parkroyal counter. They can assist. Another advice, if u book single occupancy, u have to pay USD10 girl fee to the hotel when u tapao back. My recommendation is to book double occupancy. Same costs and get 2 breakfast. Silly parkroyal system.

Internet connection sucks. For free internet, stay in Parkroyal orchid club floor. Its more expensive if stay in regular floors and pay internet surcharge.

Myanmar ladies also got pretty ones.. Usually I prefer JJ girls. Maybe because usually I am drunk.. hahahaha.. Music club at basement parkroyal is not bad, u just have to search high and low as the place is rather dark.

Please bring own condom. condoms in Myanmar either damm small or damm thick...

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 27-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occident View Post
Hi. You seem to be a veteran here. Can enlighten me where would be a good place to stay? I prefer staying in a 5-star establishment that is of close proximity to the entertainment area. Thanks.
Best place is Parkroyal. Its very close to everything

U get a FL-full place at the basement called Music Club. All girls are FL there.

If u are adventurous, get a taxi and go JJ or Emperor ( 5mins). I would skip Asia Plaza, place is getting really sleazy. Makes me feel so vulnerable.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 27-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Best place is Parkroyal. Its very close to everything

U get a FL-full place at the basement called Music Club. All girls are FL there.

If u are adventurous, get a taxi and go JJ or Emperor ( 5mins). I would skip Asia Plaza, place is getting really sleazy. Makes me feel so vulnerable.
Thanks for the information. You are so kind. But can you comment on the HIV thing that one bro had mentioned here? Thanks.
Old 28-09-2010, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Handphone cannot use for sure, just get a prepaid card (USD20). Get it from Parkroyal counter. They can assist. Another advice, if u book single occupancy, u have to pay USD10 girl fee to the hotel when u tapao back. My recommendation is to book double occupancy. Same costs and get 2 breakfast. Silly parkroyal system.

Internet connection sucks. For free internet, stay in Parkroyal orchid club floor. Its more expensive if stay in regular floors and pay internet surcharge.

Myanmar ladies also got pretty ones.. Usually I prefer JJ girls. Maybe because usually I am drunk.. hahahaha.. Music club at basement parkroyal is not bad, u just have to search high and low as the place is rather dark.

Hi Bro Pearl,

How to book double if I are travelling alone ? Surely the hotel staff will ask for a name for the double or otherwise? May I know is it safe to travel alone in Myanmar ? thanks
Old 28-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occident View Post
Thanks for the information. You are so kind. But can you comment on the HIV thing that one bro had mentioned here? Thanks.
Actually how must I comment on the HIV thing.. when cheong, cheong responsibly.

HIV is everywhere and not confined to any country.

Better just enjoy drinks, scenery, food, shopping. Skip cheonging

Old 28-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
Hi Bro Pearl,

How to book double if I are travelling alone ? Surely the hotel staff will ask for a name for the double or otherwise? May I know is it safe to travel alone in Myanmar ? thanks
Dont worry, you can book double occupancy with 1 name. If they do ask, tell them u are not sure who is your mate for the nite..

Yangon is very safe. This country is still using a cash transaction system ie no checks, no credit card.

Share with you a story. My company recently purchased a new Pajero 4D for my MD. The price in Myanmar is around USD320,000 ( due to taxes). Imagine the most common denomination is 1000kyats ( around USD1). We actually used 1 car to carry 21 PP plastic sacks of money to buy this Pajero.

When we arrive at the dealership, we were ushered in a room. There were 6 staff waiting to count the money. They took 2 hours.

All these while, from our office to the dealership, no bodyguard is required.

If u rob a rich looking people in Myanmar, u can expect to get much cash . Everyone carries cash there.

Old 28-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

bro, u r dam dam helpful, really appreciate that, luckily i got local frens there to help fishing, hope i can lose my virginity(hahahah) on my first myanmar there
Old 28-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
bro, u r dam dam helpful, really appreciate that, luckily i got local frens there to help fishing, hope i can lose my virginity(hahahah) on my first myanmar there
U can get gals EASILY. Just point and they will come

I wouldnt call fishing, I usually refer to it as hunting expedition. We are the hunted.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1