The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 29-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeGenerator View Post
Boss, premium membership is indeed good! Perhaps it'll be better if premium members can see who added/deducted their rep..
I will consider that some time in the future after giving everyone due warning if this change is going to take place.

At the moment, I made a promise that rep votes are secret. To suddenly disclose this info just because of $$$ would be a breach of trust... trust which I have established over the years.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
At the moment, I made a promise that rep votes are secret. To suddenly disclose this info just because of $$$ would be a breach of trust... trust which I have established over the years.
Kudos to that.

People would just pay for the membership, see who zap them and cancel membership the following month. Worse they could even do a charge-back on their membership.

If anyone has any genuine reasons why they want to know who zap them, they can always contact you Sam.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 29-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

[duplicate delete]

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 29-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10674 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

boss, points earned during premium account, will it be detected after ceasing the account?
Old 29-12-2012, 02:17 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

here is the step by step guide on how to register a premium account.

Step 1

the subscribe link is at the first post of this thread.
click on it to subscribe premium membership.

Step 2

Once you have click on the subscribe button.
you will be required to enter your credit card info. ( get your credit card ready)
you don;t have to worry, NO personal info is stored in the forum database.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
boss, points earned during premium account, will it be detected after ceasing the account?
[Wrong info removed.]
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 29-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBicycle View Post
Testing brothers, i is from Indonesia and i vert like this forum. i just join premim member can i suggest anything? the verification part a bit disfficlt for people like me is overseas. system should ask question maybe like Who is the usa president, but system ask me to input what is the english in singapore call, i google cannot find so have to call my singapore friend to know. sorry for my broken english
I understand that it is a bit difficult for non singaporeans but you have to realise that the bulk of the members here are either from singapore or malaysia and all of them know the answer or know what to google for.

If I asked for the president of USA, all the spam bot operators could easily enter the answer and activate the spam bots to flood the forum with hundreds of messages daily. I already get far too much spam but the registering question makes it a bit harder for them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Old 29-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 0
neil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi boss...can there be a life membership?. one time payment and ppl are sorted.
Old 29-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0103 View Post
Hi boss...can there be a life membership?. one time payment and ppl are sorted.
I don't like those as it is impossible to define "life".

If I want to modify the scheme or introduce something different in the future, I'm stuck with how to explain how privileges that are supposed to last for "LIFE" are being changed from the original contract to something different.

Old 29-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
Kudos to that.

People would just pay for the membership, see who zap them and cancel membership the following month. Worse they could even do a charge-back on their membership.

If anyone has any genuine reasons why they want to know who zap them, they can always contact you Sam.
Juz like the sister forum ya.

U got 1000 points first instance. Thereafter u have the privilege to know which nameless asshole zapped us.

Hmm...i always have tis feeling SAM fm SBF is different fm SAM Afresco.
Old 29-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Good good

Pay USD17.95 monthly is a good deal. No more moderation. Can talk against poor performance girl freely. Zap cannot shut up the mouth.

200 points to get zap. The OKT must have 400 combined power at least. he he..............

No more "a zap a day keep poor FR away"

Last edited by pleasezapme; 29-12-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Boss, this premium membership scheme, is there any expiry date? As in after a period of time, no more premium, or is it for long-term/ life?

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 30-12-2012, 03:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
Boss, this premium membership scheme, is there any expiry date? As in after a period of time, no more premium, or is it for long-term/ life?
As long as you don't cancel, your premium membership will last indefinitely.

More goodies will be added as time goes by but the price may also go up so if you lock in the subscription now at USD17.95, you don't have to worry about any price increases further down the road.

If you cancel and sign up again, you will have to pay the new price whatever it may be.

Old 30-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Mr Sammyboy

Thanks for introducing this Premium Membership. Sounds good. If a member has gone into moderation and he has minus one thousand points, ie -1000, will the member now get 1200 points after signing up, since you are also giving the member another 200 points? Or the member now starts with 200 points only? I am interested in this Premium Membership for some personal reasons and I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.
Old 30-12-2012, 06:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Any member who is at -1000 points now will have 200 points added to the account so they'll now be at -800.

However, even though points are negative, the account will not be moderated.

If you have an account which is at -1000 points, PM me using that account and I'll investigate and may be able to restore the account depending on the circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
Hi Mr Sammyboy

Thanks for introducing this Premium Membership. Sounds good. If a member has gone into moderation and he has minus one thousand points, ie -1000, will the member now get 1200 points after signing up, since you are also giving the member another 200 points? Or the member now starts with 200 points only? I am interested in this Premium Membership for some personal reasons and I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1