The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssaint View Post
Thanks for the reminder. I've updated the post with info and removed the links. Any more issue do let me know. Thanks.

Decided to go check out "Digital" KTV tonight for the first time in 3 months in Manila. Will update u guys my personal experience

where is Digital KTV ? havent hit this one before...

Is this the type u frequent where NO take out is allowed ?

or my type of KTV where take out of any gal is guaranteed ?

if its the former type, then i NEVER frequent those.............prob why i havent hit it also..
Old 25-05-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
kssaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
where is Digital KTV ? havent hit this one before...
Is this the type u frequent where NO take out is allowed ?
or my type of KTV where take out of any gal is guaranteed ?
if its the former type, then i NEVER frequent those.............prob why i havent hit it also..
It's your type of KTV. If you see my post about Digital KTV, Air Force 1 calls itself "Digital KTV"
Old 25-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
in Edsa even after u pay the 1950 + 3000 or 4500, sometimes, u still give tips (aka taxi money etc etc for the really good performers)
Many years ago bars will charge the fine and let the customer discuss with girl the tip

I have seen enough Ang Moh forum where the ang moh insist no tips needed and they compare price like Vietnam and say the bar fine of 2k is expensive enough and refuse to pay tips and demand others to do the same (and I thought I am poor and cheap skate)

Now most bar fine places, mummy insist the customer pay the tip also on the spot, to protect the girl

After all 3000 is not even 100$, dunno why so stingy

If want cheaper sex go to Vietnam or Cambodia.. or stay in AC

I don't drink much when fishing, so mentally I tell myself the 100 plus $ I may have spent drinking can as well go to the girl. Plus in Singapore sometime after midnight we pay so much for taxi just to get home, what's a few dollar spent to make a struggling pinay happy (unless she have attitude and behave like she have regular rich customers, then I adjust the taxi fare.. )

And pinays love tips on top of agreed tips. Don't ask the logic

As I said before, mostly the girl leaving next day can get fleeced and end up paying 500 or more to shameless taxi drivers. Who decide girl coming from hotel = met foreigner = money to share = it's ok to over charge.

I don't think over paying a bit will spoil the market but being cheapo will mark very bad

Next time you say you are from Singapore most girl very soon will equate to cheapo

Last edited by etsys; 25-05-2015 at 06:21 PM.
Old 25-05-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssaint View Post
First off: Money matter
If you have an Maybank ATM card, you're in luck. Plenty of Maybank ATM in the cheong area: P Burgos, Malate, even AC I heard. Withdraw $ from Maybank ATM using Maybank card does not incur fee, and the rate is usually better than the kiosk back in homeland. A even better way recently is to exchange USD at home when it's weak, and exchange it to Peso in Manila when USD is strong... only works for frequent Manila traveller like me. The best rate I got is from the kiosk in Greenbelt 1. If you dare, you can use credit card as well as the credit card exchange rate is always better than the ATM rate (depends on timing also if the rate fluctuation is too much too soon). It'll help conserve your cheong cash as well when you can use credit card for restaurants and what not.
tks kssaint...very good write-up...
very useful for reference for me...
given you some wolfies...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 25-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
tks kssaint...very good write-up...
very useful for reference for me...
given you some wolfies...
I already beat you in giving to kssaint

Again I admit, kssaint is very detailed and precise. +++++1

Kssaint for president ...
Old 25-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking EDSA Entertainment complex , manila

hi all guys out there who had visited this place for the past 1 yrs or so i will be going there on june 5 any good recommendation of the bar inside the complex
Old 25-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: EDSA Entertainment complex , manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
hi all guys out there who had visited this place for the past 1 yrs or so i will be going there on june 5 any good recommendation of the bar inside the complex
I dun allow you to start new thread just to ask question? will merge to the main thread...

you can post questions in Philippines thread...or I recommend you to search and read the thread...

read this thread too...

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=506129

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I be at manila 2 to 6 June. any bro want meet for party and drink at night? can pm me...
Old 25-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

i will be there on june 5 . i will be staying at the heritage hotel
Old 25-05-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Heritage hotel is close (1km by walk per Google Map) to Baclaran area with guaranteed take-out KTV girls.
It's also very close (350m away by walk) to EDSA complex for Agogo girls.
You're in luck.
To be safe, take a cab, it's cheap anyway, unless you'll be in a group of macho men haha.
I'll write about my Baclaran trip last night soon. A bit busy now.
Btw, some airlines stewardess stay in Heritage, right? Try your luck in hotel ;P
Old 25-05-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I don't think over paying a bit will spoil the market but being cheapo will mark very bad

Next time you say you are from Singapore most girl very soon will equate to cheapo
When I first started off, I tipped the girl because she asked for taxi fee. yeap, she asked. I gave 500P because she said she stays far away (forgot it's Alabang or QC) and based on my taxi experience, I gave that much, plus I like her -- "first love" in Filipinas, still keep in touch, haha.
Nowadays I give about 200P because I know they'll go by Van, Jeepney or Motorbike -- plenty near the main road off my hotel.
Old 26-05-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

Intended to get to East Asia but end up in The Bay. Apparently telling taxi driver East Asian or Asian KTV/Entertainment on Roxas, they bring you to Baclaran area. I guess it’s due to the fact that many Asian goes to the Baclaran area, as observed by the end of the night. Besides, Baclaran area is easy to spot, on the main road, much like EDSA Complex.

Usually telling the taxi driver the name of joint (LA Cafe, Z6, Burgos, etc) they’ll know where to go. I also mark the place of my destination on Google Map. But somehow this East Asia is quite elusive (this is my 2nd time failed to reach there). Maybe someone can tell me the exact location? Other online sources are not helping.

Once in Baclaran, I hit the Princesa. Once seated, I was quoted entrance 500 and LD 800. Walked out right away and they are not stopping me, well... Next I walked to The Bay [BizCard: The Bay Entertainment Club Theater & KTV, 701 Roxas Blvd, Baclaran]

By 11pm, I was seated in The Bay by a waitress, and soon a self proclaimed Manager approached me. His namecard is titled “Entertainment Consultant” and named “Boy”. You may use this info and visit the place to avoid the hassle I had, to be described below

Boy quoted 650P cover/entrance fee which I immediately nego down to 300P using walk-away tactic. It worked this time. He ask for my counter offer which I did. I was seated in the center-back area facing the rise-up stage. There’s a menu here, a good sign (none spotted in Princesa). SML by menu is 160P, same as P Burgos price. Boy quoted LD to be 875P which I did not nego due to the incidents below.

When I first walked in I was told no camera. Fair. When my first btl of SML arrived, I was watching the show and typing live FR on my mobile notepad, not noticing a bouncer/security/who-the-hell is overlooking my shoulder. He demanded to “confiscate” my phone as typing FR with KTV info is not allowed. I got tough and wanted to leave immediately. Boy approached me and advised me to tuck away the phone, and also asked me if I want to choose a girl of my liking. So lesson learned: Next time type FR in Chinese and translate later, LOL.

Sorry for the boring part, now the juicy part: GIRLS.

The cover of 300P is well worth the price. Except LA Cafe with live band, other joints I went offer no show except I watching what other customers-girls are doing and I trying to outmatch them (“squeeze boob? I finger!”). Here they have solo sexy dance, group hot dance, model-in-gown catwalk, and… topless acrobatic dance! The topless will somersault then 1-horse split leg in one move! Amazing! I like KTV already!

U can ask also ask for mirroring instead of choosing the girls on stage based on their performance and better lighting for look/body, because the girl in spotlight may have been booked. Once the girl is chosen waitress/manager will ask for LD. Note that the LD entitles you 1-hour of companionship by the girl, which during that time she can’t butterfly. This can be nice compared to some pushy girls in Agogo, in which case you may spend more in 1-hour.

Generally I’d say girls in KTV are better quality than Agogo as in you have better chance to find a gem (in term of look and body). However I still spot Dino here. Since I’m on the mission for field report (haha!), I just mirrored the girls and chose 1 for 1-hour interview (the acrobatic girl on stage is not available). As observed from around me, not much wild happenings. I also acted good boy and talked to the girl and light kissed and touched. She is quite a good conversation partner and a good dancer (dance in group mid-session). By the end of 1-hour I was tipsy and ready to leave.

Here’s the money matter (remember it’s KTV so if it's your first time, ask for ‘manager Boy’ in The Bay and tell him ‘this is price my friend got’…. Maybe it will save you some hassle and money)
Entrance/Cover: 300
LD: Try 600 (I take brother yellow5001's East Asia as benchmark, for below as well)
ST on premise: Try 3000 (they have KTV room, not sure got room upstairs or not)
LT: Try 6000
Price for Cover/LD (on bill) exclude 10% service charge (I kena, don’t know normal or not; don't know if ST/LT will kena or not).
Manager/Mami tip: 200
Waitress tip: 100 (She put her thick name plate on my table to remind me her name. She served nicely with jokes exchange)

Sorry for the incomplete report. Somehow tipsy quite fast and forgot to ask the most important questions, haha. I'll be back home in early June so can't join some of the brothers here. I'll update here once I'm back and hope I won't be Solo Wolf in next cheong time
Old 26-05-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
haven't been to havana in a while now, but the last time i was there, saw a chinita with her gf who wanted 8k for 3some. Nearly bit the bullet but in the end had to decline as my friend who was with me didn't find anyone he liked and wanted to go check out another joint .. well bros before hos!
Got time to kill, browse back 2 years!

Twice I had 3some (3sum by Burgos girls language) w Pinoy and thrice offered. Both time from a girl met in Z6. After shaq once, twice, and I start to respond to her message "wanna meet?" with "mmm... busy", she'll say "I got a pretty friend want 3sum". Curious and went meet them in Z6, got high... and the deed is done. At least they are obedient with my command and I had balls licking and dick sucking, dick licking by 2 tongues, dick sucking and DFK at the same time, etc. Fantasy came true. But they denied my request for lesbian action (girl kiss girl, girl DATY girl or triangle) and cross-hole fcuk (did it 1 time but must change CD, aiyoh so trouble).

Paid 8k then 6k for it (same Z6 girl, different 3rd partner). After the 6k she no more ask, haha. Well... did 6k on purpose as she always spam me to initiate 3sum thing and I'm bored with her. So many meals yet to savor, can't tahan a stalker.
Old 26-05-2015, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I already beat you in giving to kssaint
Thanks to all for the support and points for my info/FR. Appreciate that. Some Manila newbies PM me asking for the location and hotel info. Here's what I can share.

I came to Manila for work so I stayed in hotels with corporate rate. I don't know what's the normal rates so I can't really recommend any hotels close to the action. I'll provide snapshots of the map at bottom. Try use Agoda or something to locate nearby hotels that suit your budget and safety.

Safety: Hotels in Manila has no "girl-friendly standard" like in Thailand. Some hotels tell you no visitors after 10pm. But if you insist they will tell you "no party after 10pm". By party they means no loud noise. So don't play "fengtao" music in the room la. In fact a decent hotel in Manila concerns more about your safety. They will take girl's ID at bellboy station. If a girl comes hotel ask for your name and room# alone (massage or out-call or you gave your number in Agogo), they will call and ask for your acknowledgement. When the girl leaves hotel, they will call again to confirm it's OK. Just make sure your hotel has a safety box and you lock ALL your valuables in the box. Regardless where you get the girl, even from Agogo bars, you'll never know. I myself had a minor incident where an Agogo girl took my 500P I casually left in drawer... Wolf instict la, you know one.

Maps: "Do you own due diligence la..."
"P Burgos" http://tinypic.com/r/2u3xonq/8

"Havana Cafe" http://tinypic.com/r/6iy7g7/8

"Malate" http://tinypic.com/r/2h3x5ow/8

"EDSA, Roxas/Baclaran" http://tinypic.com/r/1qsrcy/8

Note:
Data service rate on Mobile Phone is not cheap and at times not reliable in Philippines. So instead of Google, you may want to consider mark these locations down in Offline Maps, such as HERE by Nokia. Android has it. Not sure about Apple iOS.

Last edited by kssaint; 26-05-2015 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Image...
Old 26-05-2015, 07:04 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=kssaint;13085326]Heritage hotel is close (1km by walk per Google Map) to Baclaran area with guaranteed take-out KTV girls.
It's also very close (350m away by walk) to EDSA complex for Agogo girls.
bro any good recommentation of the bar in the complex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1