The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyeow View Post
Hi bros,

I'm going Manila next week for business first time.. Any hotels to recommend?

Hotels with good spa facility plus extra service will be good and lounge that can pick up FL?

Really need your advise..

Cheers!!
The only hotel that had a pick up lounge / club was Inter con.

Now, the alternate is Hyatt - COD.

Can't recommend the others.

BTW, I would suggest you look for a hotel near where your work will be, as at times, Traffic can cost you 1 hour to 2 hour travelling. Even a 2 KM travel can become a 1 hour travel.

Where would you be doing your work ?
Old 20-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Obone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

BTW, I would suggest you look for a hotel near where your work will be, as at times, Traffic can cost you 1 hour to 2 hour travelling. Even a 2 KM travel can become a 1 hour travel.

Anywhere good near Shangri La Makati?
Old 20-07-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
happyeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I will be traveling around metro Manila to taguig city to meet my customers.

What do you recommen??
Old 20-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obone View Post
Anywhere good near Shangri La Makati?
Shang ? Well, if you are looking for FLs and have the talent, just do a hop, trot and jump to Green Belt/Havana, Spciy finger etc.

And of course, P Burgos is not far off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyeow View Post
I will be traveling around metro Manila to taguig city to meet my customers.

What do you recommen??
Well, if you know which places you will visit, look up on Agoda or booking.com for a central place.

For me, I prefer to stick to Makati Ave, as a) I am comfortable there, and b) there's a mall to buy stuff in Makati Ave - A-Venue mall, and c) easier to get girls to come there and d) P Burgos is just 5 minutes walk.

Putting up in place like Malate, well, there are a lot of street kids and taxi drivers trying to jack up the price- problems you generally don't face in Makati.

But if your work is mostly around Manila, then look for a place in Manila - depending upon budget.

However, again, be careful of Manila traffic, it can take 2 hour just to cover 10 KM, or 15 minutes for the same distance.

As said, use Agoda or Booking.com for map view and sort- it will be easier.

If in Manila, I try to stay in Rivera Mansion, Mabini street, as it is very near Robinsons Malate - where you get occasional FL and there are some food options. And the Hotel also has a decent kitchen.

Makati - I stay in Citadel (No kitchen) or Great Eastern. Other cheaper places are terrible - no comments.

And, forgot to say, I go on low budget
Old 20-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
sins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a lot of luck in Cafe Havana with the younger, prettier ladies when I was there last year. Cafe Havana is located in Greenbelt 3 I think but definitely in Greenbelt area.

You'll find a big mix of ladies here. If you're relatively good looking and well maintained, snagging a wink or a smile from the younger, prettier ladies will be easy. Make eye contact with the one you like and beckon them over, do not be offended if they choose not to come. Buy them a drink first if you have to.

Once they are at your table though, this is where it gets tricky. Most of them are there for the cash so if you're on a budget, make sure you tell them the amount you'll be able to offer. Also check what you are going to be paying for, how many hours, shots, what's on the table bla bla bla. The ladies there are straightforward so negotiate if you have to, its loud enough that no one will hear you.

That being said, if you play your cards right, buy them enough alcohol and they like you enough, you'd probably get it for free anyway but remember to give them some taxi money.

I was at Cafe Havana twice. Picked up one lady that I gave 3000PHP too and another on the following day for 600php (taxi money). First one was okay and pretty standard stuff but the 2nd lady blew my mind.

I gave her my room key and she walked over 5 minutes after I left because my colleagues were around. I was staying at Makati Shangri La so it was a really short walk. When she came, we sat down and talked for a bit before some touching, followed by kissing and heavy petting. Proceeded to the shower to clean up and I guess we were so worked up and horny, we had sex without the condom under the shower with the water running. Fucking most erotic thing I have ever done. Went at it in the shower for 15 minutes before she let me CIM.

Went back out into the room and my dick was hard again, went for round 2 forgetting the condom again. I guess most of us do think with the little head first.

All in all, we had sex 5 times that night from 11pm to 4am. She stayed the night and I let her order breakfast in the room before leaving 600PHP for taxi money. Kept her number and now I have her on WeChat as well. Looking forward to the next time I go back to Manila or Cafe Havana.
Old 20-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sins View Post
I had a lot of luck in Cafe Havana with the younger, prettier ladies when I was there last year. Cafe Havana is located in Greenbelt 3 I think but definitely in Greenbelt area.
Yes, GB 3, near the Seattle Coffee and Starbucks. Though as I said, early hours can see non WLs, who are seriously not looking for hook ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sins View Post
You'll find a big mix of ladies here. If you're relatively good looking and well maintained, snagging a wink or a smile from the younger, prettier ladies will be easy. Make eye contact with the one you like and beckon them over, do not be offended if they choose not to come. Buy them a drink first if you have to.
Plus, my recommendation to have a local SIM goes a long way in quickly working out the details.

There have been times when the chick was across the other side of the bar, working out the fine details while she was with some other friends. And later we sojourned in the room.
Old 20-07-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kolokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros,

Just a bit of insight for those new to Manila but seeking instant action but don't want to go through all the hassle.

There's a massage place along E. Rodriguez Avenue in Quezon City called happy sauna. You can get your usual fix of massage + FJ for roughly 1800-2000 1 Hour.

If you are into bars and KTV stuff, you may want to visit Bartolina bar along the same road that provides KTV/Rooms where you can do your stuff. Expect to pay roughly 2500-3500 for the FJ.

Hope this gives you bros another set of options when you get there.
Old 20-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Quote:
And, forgot to say, I go on low budget
have you stayed at St. Giles before? right next to P Burgoss.

I always stay there. the only thing is their security is very on, and If I bring girls back every few days, they will take notice.

so i usually only bring girls back after the guards have either changed shift or during the period the girls are walking away to help with luggages and stuff.
Old 20-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
have you stayed at St. Giles before? right next to P Burgoss.

I always stay there. the only thing is their security is very on, and If I bring girls back every few days, they will take notice.

so i usually only bring girls back after the guards have either changed shift or during the period the girls are walking away to help with luggages and stuff.
Yeah, I pass by St Giles, on the way to A Venue !

The rates are about 100 $ I remember.

How is their restaurant / Room service ?

Ah, by the way, never ever stay in Makati Prime towers- that place I guess has been rented out for long term residents, and it is loaded with cock roaches, even at the upper levels.
Old 21-07-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
sins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Plus, my recommendation to have a local SIM goes a long way in quickly working out the details.
You're absolutely right. I am flying to Manila again in a few weeks time. Got to get another SIM this time although it looks like I already have a body to keep me warm during the 4 nights I will be there.
Old 21-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Ah, by the way, never ever stay in Makati Prime towers- that place I guess has been rented out for long term residents, and it is loaded with cock roaches, even at the upper levels.
I normally stay at Bejaya if I have to stay along Makati Ave. Else I will skip that place due to terrible traffic.

My fav is still Malate. Walk to all pubs at the circle or a short taxi to Cowboy grill or LA Cafe etc. If hungry, plenty of korean, japanese and chinese food around. Or worse walk to Robinson Ermita for the fast food and buy those essential without the need for taxi.

Only downside is the poor kids, beggars and flood during the raining season.
Old 21-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Quote:

They are pretty decent, a lot of Japanese and Koreans. I only like it because it's right next to Burgoss. Breakfast cannot compare to Shangri la or even A Venue, (I actually stayed at Antel Residence before, right next to A Venue, but didn't dare to go out)

St gile's rates floats between SG$80-100. I've also paid before SG$130 for it before because of some exhibition or something.

St Giles also got a lot of locals staying, i dont know from where and staying there for what, but there are a lot of pretty decent looking locals among the groups. I guess they are in the hospitality field.

Anyway, the only -ve thing about St. Giles is that the toilets are small, and their rooms are very typical rooms, with connecting doors to the room next door, but they are always locked. I'm a big guy and when I bang a chick, i bang pretty loudly, so the noise gets really loud at like 2-3am when i am drunk enough to bring a girl back.
Old 22-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
They are pretty decent, a lot of Japanese and Koreans. I only like it because it's right next to Burgoss. Breakfast cannot compare to Shangri la or even A Venue, (I actually stayed at Antel Residence before, right next to A Venue, but didn't dare to go out)
Why ? A Venue is a bit of a cleaner area, though it still has the occasional street kid and wanna-be tourist guide following you .. And the Mini Stop has kids opening doors and asking tips .. not scary for me anyway.

Quote:
St gile's rates floats between SG$80-100. I've also paid before SG$130 for it before because of some exhibition or something.

St Giles also got a lot of locals staying, i dont know from where and staying there for what, but there are a lot of pretty decent looking locals among the groups. I guess they are in the hospitality field.
That's a bit out of my range, as my expense is out of pocket. And, yes, a lot of pinoys in hospitality always seem to get free tickets, free hotels, and 'occular inspection' (site visit?) which includes a one night stay and all. I wonder how the hotels and airlines make money by giving away free stay and flights. ..

Quote:
Anyway, the only -ve thing about St. Giles is that the toilets are small, and their rooms are very typical rooms, with connecting doors to the room next door, but they are always locked. I'm a big guy and when I bang a chick, i bang pretty loudly, so the noise gets really loud at like 2-3am when i am drunk enough to bring a girl back.
Ah, no, I don't need a super large toilet but I need one big enough for two person ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
I normally stay at Bejaya if I have to stay along Makati Ave. Else I will skip that place due to terrible traffic.

My fav is still Malate. Walk to all pubs at the circle or a short taxi to Cowboy grill or LA Cafe etc. If hungry, plenty of korean, japanese and chinese food around. Or worse walk to Robinson Ermita for the fast food and buy those essential without the need for taxi.

Only downside is the poor kids, beggars and flood during the raining season.
I gave up on Berjaya before the renovation. I hope they got it back better. I got 65 US$ from my travel agent in Manila, for Berjaya, break fast included.

Yep, Malate can drive you nuts if you are not street wary. Kids pulling your shirt and women with kids blocking you .. I have at times taken a taxi from Robinsons to Rivera - Rivera is across Hyatt COD.
Old 22-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of
Anyone in QZ city tonight wanna grab a beer ? Please PM.
Old 22-07-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderguy View Post
Anyone in QZ city tonight wanna grab a beer ? Please PM.
You meant QC ?

Nope, I am not there.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1