The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ShaoBinZhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BBBJ by a ML in Spa

Today afternoon, I went to a Spa at Jurong West for a massage. The ML gave me a good massage and teasing before asking me to turn around and popped the GQ. She offered BBBJ for $80 and as I was feeling to horny I took it. She sucked my rod for a close 15 mins before I released it into her mouth. When I reached home, I saw multiple red dots on my penis head and I went to research online and I read that BBBJ can transmit STD as well. I'm so paranoid right now, are there any brothers who have similar experiences or can advise me on what should I do next.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:19 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BBBJ by a ML in Spa

go see a doctor and get yourself test in a couple of days if the spots are still there..

the red spots could be anything.... from molluscum contagiosum, scabies, or even herpes even though it is unlikely that the std symptoms would appear immediately after a sexual exposure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaoBinZhu View Post
can advise me on what should I do next.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today afternoon, I went to a Spa at Jurong West for a massage. The ML gave me a good massage and teasing before asking me to turn around and popped the GQ. She offered BBBJ for $80 and as I was feeling to horny I took it. She sucked my rod for a close 15 mins before I released it into her mouth. When I reached home, I saw multiple red dots on my penis head and I went to research online and I read that BBBJ can transmit STD as well. I'm so paranoid right now, are there any brothers who have similar experiences or can advise me on what should I do next.
Get tested after the window period.

Chances of HIV are very low. However other STDs are more easily transmitted via unprotected oral sex.

The red dots are probably due to abrasion during the extended blow job.

Research needs to be done before the deed not after. There is a thread in this section dedicated to discussing the risks of oral sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
so paranoid
Bro i think there is nothing to it and its just mostly paranoia on your side
Old 12-09-2017, 08:42 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Your symptoms came on much too soon to be due to STDs.

However this does not mean that you did not catch any STDs.

It is true that oral sex can transmit various STDs like Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes, HPV, MCV etc

Fortunately there is no risk of HIV
Old 19-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Let us know after youve got screening results. Thanks.
Old 20-09-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

maybe fungus infection, one of the setback of poor oral hygiene from wl if they give bbbj...used to kena dick head with small rashes and itch like crazy..doc would prescribe anti fungal pill such as sporanox...
Old 05-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
IAmReallyNotGay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you gone for any tests yet TS?
Old 05-10-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

TS, you fucking big game liao....
So young and you cannot enjoy anymore

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 08-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. a friend of mine had the same problem recelntly... he is older - in early forties and diabetic.. red spots turned to a chronic inflammation of the head & foreskin (assuming you have one). docs diagnosis was balinitis... not STD but extremely painful and irritating. only solution was to manage sugar levels and keep clean n dry all the time. creams dont work. its recirring still for him n he shares tht every time the healing tightens the foreskin. doc says if it continues like this will hv 2 remove foreskin to cure. check with your doc on this.. good luck!
Old 16-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2072 / Power: 7
milffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond repute

scary ... refrain from BBBJ or BBBJ from young girl only ... for those ols ones working in the semi-red-line ml better do covered BJ only
Old 17-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
TS, you fucking big game liao....
So young and you cannot enjoy anymore
bro dont scare ts, he is still a kid
Old 23-10-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Don't worry u will be fine.
Old 23-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
lky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS gone missing and no updates?
They never forget
Old 25-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky_lky View Post
TS gone missing and no updates?
Died of anxiety?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1