The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
cunninglingus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A True Story

Hi TS. Reading your story and fantasy is like delving into my own. I have the same fetish as you too. Looking forward to more
Old 30-01-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
starraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstarraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Once again, thank you all for your kind support!

----------------------

She was mild-mannered, not too boisterous, not too flamboyant...

Honestly, if I saw her under different circumstances, I would not have guessed that she would be seeking a fwb relationship.

She just emanates sort of a... "decent" aura?

Perhaps it was because she came from office... so she wasn't exactly dressed provocatively.

Unfortunately, by the time she arrived, there was literally no time left to travel to a nearby budget hotel, get down to business, and still get back on time before her lunch break ends.

So, we had to settle for a innocent lunch date.

What turned out to a disastrous situation, turned into fodder for conversation... and I quickly tried to turn the tables and made a joke out of the entire situation...

The whole time, I was just trying to disguise my disappointment and try to engage her as much as possible...

If I wasn't careful and gave a bad first impression... who knows if she would still want to meet up again?

Like I said, I had no 6-pack abs, handsome face, nor gigantic package. Neither had I a bottomless wallet.

So, I had to squeeze out whatever charm or personality I possessed to interest her.

So there we were, sitting across each other, trying to make small-talk while I slurped away at my bowl of laksa.

This was not what I envisioned our first meeting to be like.

After we parted ways, I felt good. We had a good conversation... not many awkward silences... seemed fine, I suppose?

Shortly after, I received a message from her.

She checked in with me... and reaffirmed the meeting in 2 weeks time.

Life usually isn't liberal with giving second chances... so, I was not going to let this one slip by.

Last edited by starraid87; 30-01-2018 at 03:21 AM.
Old 30-01-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

starraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstarraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fast forward to the day of our first meeting.

I arrived at our meeting spot earlier as usual, and checked up on the buses to take to travel towards the nearest hotel.

She arrived shortly after... and we looked at each other nervously...

We both knew what was coming after... and it was as if there was electricity in the air.

We boarded the bus, sat side by side, counting the bus stops before alighting at our destination.

I couldn't believe I was nervous. This wasn't my first time doing this anyway... and if anything, I do have a certain amount of confidence in what I do.

We arrived at the reception counter, registered, and promptly went to our room.

"Here we go", I said to myself, as I took a deep breath.

She sat on the bed, fully clothed, eyes down, unsure of what to do.

I didn't undress either... and sat down with her.

"Just relax", I said.

I was eager... perhaps too eager to unwrap this long overdue gift that was dangled in front of my face for far too long.

I reached behind her back, and unclasped her bra from underneath her clothes with one hand.

"No...", She whimpered.

I reached my hands underneath her clothes and slipped the arms of her bra down her thin, frail arms... letting my fingertips glide over her smooth, naked body.

She was clearly uncomfortable with being touched by a stranger... she instinctively held her forearms close to her chest... almost hunched over, and was giggling away.

I was caught a little off guard. It was hilarious, yet strangely endearing to see a grown woman actually this rattled.

I burst out laughing, and tried my very best to reassure her... I slowly eased her top off, and she immediately grabbed the nearby pillow and covered her breasts.

I wasn't used to dealing with ladies this shy... especially ladies whom were actively searching for a fwb. Most of my encounters were with women whom were anything BUT shy.

Given her petite frame... it almost seemed like I was dealing with my first girlfriend back in the day... in truth, this lady was slightly older than me.

I wanted to feast my eyes on her bare, naked breasts. I've waited too long to not bear witness to her body in full glory. I reached over to take the pillow away from her grasp... but she was gripping the damn pillow so tight that I probably had to use my full strength to tear it away.

I didn't want to force the issue... and I detected that she was feeling all kinds of insecurity... and stripping her of that pillow could somehow make her even more uncomfortable.

It was perhaps the wiser choice, to let her open up to me instead.

Last edited by starraid87; 30-01-2018 at 03:24 AM.
Old 30-01-2018, 03:56 AM
Samster

This lady, though petite, was actually a workout junkie.

It was precisely because of her lifestyle that she was able to maintain her tight, slim figure.

When I caught a glimpse of her mid-section before she shielded her entire upper body with a pillow, I saw that it was flat... almost no tummy fat at all.

For someone who engaged in that much physical exercise everyday... perhaps I could give her a back rub to help her loosen her knots?

Hopefully, that could help her to let her guard down a little...

I told her to lie down flat, and she was obedient.

However, she still clutched the pillow tightly to her chest and laid down on it.

"You still don't wanna let go of it ah!", I chuckled.

I got on top of her, and straddled her, sitting on her firm, supple butt.

I wanted so much to smack that perky ass, but I needed to stay focused on the task.

So, I went to work... running my fingers down her back... kneading the points between her shoulder blades... squeezing her tight neck and upper back muscles...

I could already feel the blood rushing and filling me up... just the view of her naked back was arousing me.

I ran my fingertips all over her back, and as I approached her lower back... Once again, she let out a yelp!

"No..."

"I'm super sensitive there..."

Apparently, she does frequent massage places... even those legitimate medicinal practitioners... so painful massage is not something foreign to her.

"Only my own masseuse massages me there... it makes me very uncomfortable..."

I teased her playfully, and touched her sensitive lower back again... and she thrashed about helplessly... while pleading with me to stop....

I was stifling my own laughter... and I reached up and in one fell swoop dragged her panties to her ankles while she was face down on the bed.

"There we go!", I exclaimed.

I didn't want to waste any more time! Time was ticking, since we only had the duration of her lunch hour...

I gave her perky butt cheek a playful squeeze... She didn't have a thick ass, but for her frame it was proportional...

Then, I announced to her that she was to turn around.

She slowly got up, and then lay down on the bed.

I usually use 1 pillow under the ass to raise it up for easier access... since sometimes ladies tend to angle their pussies downward when they arch their back... this can make the clitoris difficult to reach and might even give me a neckache after the session. Raising the height with pillows do help to a certain extent.

However, this silly girl was clutching the pillow still and refused to let go.

So, no pillow for her head then.

I signalled to her to place both her ankles on my shoulders, so that I could lift her butt up and place the pillow underneath.

She didn't have long legs, since she wasn't a tall girl. However, she had slender calves and a perfect shape to her thighs. I'm into legs... so I took my time with them. I kissed my way, from her left ankle, up her calves, along the side of her knee, and finally along her inner thigh...

At this moment, my hard-on was getting very uncomfortable and pitching a tent in my pants... but I soldiered on. Work had to be done.
Old 30-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 30-01-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 30-01-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Looking forward for more
Old 30-01-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Pitching up a bigger tent , making myself comfortable.
Please continue soon bro.
👍👍👍

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 30-01-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SonOfNhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS
Old 30-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 34
rolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to behold

Very nice story! Thanks.
Old 30-01-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

She just seemed so tense... and even her whole body was stiff...

I grabbed the bed sheet and tossed it over her body in hopes of settling her down.

The only thing separating our bodies was that thin, budget hotel bed sheet.

I was literally towering over her in missionary position... just that I was fully clothed, and she wasn't.

Usually, I don't ever think about sex, or the possibility of sex with the girls that I meet for my research.

Something about her demeanor... her extreme passiveness... her petite frame... everything just added up and it drove my mind wild.

It took everything... and I mean every once of my mental strength to focus on my mission.

I leaned over, and whispered into her ear...

"Better?"

She didn't reply... eyes closed... instinctively recoiling from my advances.

Now, she was clutching the bed sheet tightly... so I immediately took advantage of the situation, and stole the pillow from under the sheets.

She gasped, and giggled a little after... and I gently lifted her head off the bed and placed the pillow under it.

I was slowly, and surely, setting up the stage for the main event.
Old 30-01-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Picture it guys/girls.

This, early 30s, slim, fit, athletic, petite framed lady... beautiful eyes... shoulder length hair, yet with the shy and unsure demeanor of an 18 year old SYT, was laying on the bed before me.

Pillow below her perky ass, covered somewhat by a thin white bed sheet.

Her legs were closed and clamped tight... trying to somehow delay the inevitable.

She knew what was coming... but perhaps she wasn't ready for it?

Maybe for a shy woman like her... it was in her nature to be passive?

Once again, I had to play the reassuring role, as I placed my arms beside her head to support my body weight... and leaned in pay some keen attention to the erogenous zones behind her ear.

I kissed her gently there, licking very lightly around the earlobe, and then slowly advanced down her neck.

She squirmed a little as I approached her collarbone... and went to the other side of her neck, this time kissing harder while cradling her jaw with my wrist.

She let out a few soft moans... and it seemed to me that she was slowly immersing herself into the moment.

Note that up until this point... I have yet to see her bare chest, as she was always covering them with a pillow/bedsheet/arms.

For whatever reason, she was just uncomfortable with exposing her breasts to me... and was still unwilling to remove the bed sheet.

That would just be another distraction from what I was really there for.

If she didn't want me to pay any attention to her boobs... fine.

I'll just direct my energy to exploring every crack and crevice of her sweet cave.

I got up into kneeling position, and wiggled both my wrists between her closed thighs, and guided them gently apart.

Finally, I got to see it. A full frontal view.

Yes, the pubic area above her vagina was unkempt, but it was not like I wasn't expecting it. She already told me about her hairstyle situation below.

However, the area around her labia wasn't all that bad. I could work with it.

Finally, my prize.

Last edited by starraid87; 30-01-2018 at 02:21 PM.
Old 30-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro, look forward to more.
Old 30-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9859 / Power: 19
Cafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Good build-up. Hope to get the next installment soon.
Give back 12 balls

dcrusader
Tailok
Grey82
4Dguru
SureScore
Luchofab
Hamsapkwai
esssinine
Seebeysong
Linkus
TwinTowers
Jay Chou
ejectjoy
Cloudy80
loneyheart
SimplyUnperfect
Crackpod
owen10
Arse-nal
69sex
Apollo
SG10
CumExplorer
Botakhead
Gladboy
Solopop
W00f
Tai_zi21
Old 30-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Very nice story,thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1