The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
Fourseazonz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFourseazonz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A True Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddtan1 View Post
Pitching up a bigger tent , making myself comfortable.
Please continue soon bro.
👍👍👍
Can I join you ? I bring beer .
Old 31-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
movesideway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourseazonz View Post
Can I join you ? I bring beer .
I join you too ? I bring peanuts .
Old 31-01-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
xxearth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping too
Old 01-02-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
starraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstarraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I ran my fingertips over the entire area of her pubic region... gliding over the fold of skin where her legs connected to her groin... and then I leaned in closer to her pussy.

I took a quick whiff...

Hmm... no bad smell.

Right then, I could have dived straight in and claimed my prize after waiting for weeks.

However, I stayed true to my principles.

This was about her enjoyment... and a woman's enjoyment lies in not giving her whatever she wants, whenever she wants it. She wants to be teased, so tease her I shall.

I was going to caress every part of her pussy, except her clitoris.

She wasn't going to get what she wanted until I decided it was time to give it to her.

I ran my lips over both her pussy lips, gently sucking on the wings of her butterfly...

As if in response, she took a series of short, quick breaths as I held them in my mouth.

I used my lower lip, and traced along her pussy lips.... up the left side... barely missing her clit... and then down the right....

I felt some moisture come into contact with my left cheek... and I was surprised to see that clear liquid was slowly oozing out of her hole... so much that it was smeared on my cheek.

It wasn't a lot, but I was eager to have a taste... After all, I was about to explore her sweet cave with my tongue anyway... Why not have a preview?

I wiped off her love juice with my finger, and stuck it into my mouth... savouring every drop.

That familiar, tangy yet slightly salty taste flooded my being.

Ah... this was the best.

Unable to resist the temptation any further... I pointed my tongue and licked her hole without any prior warning.

She let out a surprised gasp and squirmed slightly... I suppose she wasn't prepared for my sudden attack...

My tongue was enveloped by a soft and warm texture... I flicked it up and down slowly along the entrance of her cavern...

I could feel her clenching her hole in response... and by this time her moans were getting slightly louder and more rhythmic.

I was only just getting started.

Last edited by starraid87; 01-02-2018 at 02:57 AM.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Good update. Some pts for u in encouragement.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster

starraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstarraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Among most vaginas I've seen in my lifetime... hers was relatively small by comparison.

At least from the outside appearance, that was what it seemed like.

I wanted to see how tight that pussy was... but I didn't want to penetrate her with my fingers just yet.

Girl C's clitoris had already swelled up after all the foreplay... and it was protruding from its hood.

I decided that I would acknowledge its presence.

Using my tongue, I traced my way from her hole all the way upwards until I came into direct contact with her clitoris.

"Ahhh...", she squealed.

I took care not to use too much pressure... without prior warmup... intense stimulation to the clitoris could be painful.

Slowly, sensually, and with just the right amount of pressure... I gave her reassuring strokes on her clitoris with my tongue.

At the same time, I used just the fingertips of my ring and middle finger, and rubbed the entrance of her vagina.

I could tell that she wanted me to insert those fingers to attack her G-spot by now... but I wasn't going to give her what she wanted.

I momentarily raised my head, wanting to sneak a peek at her and enjoy the expression on her face.

That shy, mild-mannered, lady was now a writhing, moaning mess on the bed before me.

Face flushed, hair ruffled, legs spread at my mercy.

I repositioned myself, lowered my head, and placed the tip of my tongue right on her prized pearl.

Then, I took my index and ring finger and lined it up at the entrance of her pussy.

I started to twirl my tongue around her clitoris in a circular motion... all whilst holding my fingers in place...

"Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh....", she moaned away.

I pushed forward with the tip of my fingers... and to my surprise, I could hardly get both of them in.

Was she that tight? Or perhaps, was she clenching too tightly?

After all, she was so freaking wet already... how could it be too tight for 2 fingers?

I decided to try one finger first... and my middle finger slipped inside with little resistance.

I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of G-spot stimulation just yet... so I simply pivoted from my shoulder and went back and forth.

In and out... in and out my finger went as I finger-fucked her.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Nice and sexiting update...😘

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 01-02-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

I stroked her rhythmically... periodically mixing in a few curls from my finger upwards against the roof of her vaginal wall.

My finger was fully coated in her viscous juices, and I couldn't help but withdraw it for a taste.

These juices she let out from her floodgates were testament to her current heightened state of sexual arousal.

Should I reward her already?

"You let me know when you are cumming", I declared... and to that she replied meekly...

"Okay..."

Just the way she said it, gave my tool a twinge.

I had to encourage obedience from this little mynx.

I started to gradually increase my pace... both with my tongue flicking upwards... and my middle finger curling upwards in a come hither motion...

Her body tensed almost immediately, and much sooner than I anticipated...

She uttered those dreadful words...

"I'm cumminggggggggg........."

The walls surrounding my finger closed in, and I could feel the quivers from within.

All the built up tension that I worked up was finally released in wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.

However, I was disappointed. She didn't really cum that hard, and it happened way too quickly.

I mean, it was an orgasm. But, it wasn't as intense as I would've liked it.

I was used to women jerking, screaming, grabbing my hair and clamping their thighs on my head.

Or perhaps... her physical representation of her orgasm did not accurately depict how intense it felt within her body...

I had so many questions.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
chuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will there be any more updates ?
Old 08-02-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Megawati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
Will there be any more updates ?
Think so , should have la .
Old 08-02-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

sure hope TS will update soon.
Old 14-02-2018, 05:18 AM
Samster

I apologize for the slow update... was rather busy and bogged down with work the past week or so.

----------------

It took only perhaps 30 seconds - 1 min of actual stimulation to get her to "cum".

I wasn't even sure if it was an orgasm, as it seemed so mild... and that left me rather unsatisfied.

I couldn't resist but push onward... and so I continued to flick my tongue up and down her clitoris maintaining the same pressure I had earlier.

However, she squirmed uncomfortably and told me to stop.

Oh. Yeah. Normally, immediately after an orgasm, the clitoris becomes hyper-sensitive and can be painful if stimulated directly.

I didn't want to force her... and since it was just our first meeting, I let it slide. No point scaring her off at this point too.

It was rather awkward.

There I was, dick hard, pants on, pussy juices on my fingers, while she lay naked underneath the bedsheets.

Did I not build up the sexual tension enough during foreplay? Did I build it up too much, that's why she came so quick? Was my technique off? Or was it too on point? I wasn't sure.

I left to the bathroom to wash my hands... and when I came out, she was already dressed and ready to go.

Wow... that was quick!

After all, she did need to rush back to her workplace, and there was barely 20 mins left.
Old 14-02-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

We went down to check out, and then she suggested walking back to the nearby station.

The atmosphere was already rather strange... after all we did just engage in sexual fun, yet the moment we exited the room we needed to act cordially.

I mean, I was no stranger to this. Girl C wasn't my first NSA encounter.

However, the questions still lingered in my head. I had to ask.

"So... how was it?", I asked.

"Huh? What was what?", she acted blur.

"My skills! You know what I'm in this for... this is important to me", I retorted.

"Hmm... it was... good", she replied in a subdued voice.

I caught a glimpse of her face, and it was flushed red.

"But it was so quick! You barely even came!", I exclaimed.

I was worked up. It didn't seem right. What was it that I was doing wrong? Was it her or was it me? I wanted a second chance.

"I came! It felt good... and this is how I cum... Usually once, and I am exhausted", she replied forlornly.

I was never this frustrated. Especially not AFTER making my target orgasm. I wasn't failing to deliver in a sense that I couldn't make her orgasm. I could, but the intensity of it was just... just... lacklustre.

My thirst for eventually making her cum hard fueled my desire to continue meeting up with Girl C.

I had to crack the code.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1