The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

And sucked hard Miranda did. I felt as if she was going to drink the sperm from me through the cock-straw. After several deep-throating. Miranda had developed a smooth hot motion of devouring my meat-pole. Her lips would almost leave the tip of my cock on her up-withdrawal, before she plunged her mouth down hard. Her lips soft and tender like a sheath over my cock-sword. Her wavy long black hair opened and closed like a black jelly fish with her head bobbing up and down. Amanda was cheering her on to suck faster and harder. My knees buckled and I knew I would not hold back too long from such intensive and fuck-bulous cock-sucking. But I have something else in mind. I asked Amanda to get down beside Miranda. And as hard as I could force myself, I pried my cock out of her sucking mouth. 

Miranda‘s mouth lets out a loud “Pop!!!” from wrestling with my cock to break free. Then I pushed my cock into Amanda‘s mouth and fucked it for a while. Miranda was restless as she knelt lower to lap on my balls. Her tongue lapping along my ass crack and she would occasionally suck on the flesh. I pulled her up and asked the two gals to kiss. Amanda looked at me with puzzlement. Miranda too, but both of them were too good of friends to mind. Just before their lips touched, I pierced my cock in between the four sensual lips and they got the idea. Both of them started in unison to glide along my shaft. My wet, sleek and shiny shaft.

Their lips formed a full circle of soft, tender flesh for my cock to fuck through and back. They stuck out their tongues to lick the sides. I could get the full perimeter of my cock licked and lapped at the same time as I pistoned between their lips. My two hands were on the backs of their heads, pushing them together. Getting their lips closer and tighter around my cock, I tahan no more. I felt like my balls were on fire! I knew Miranda was not ready to take a load of cum yet and I also wanted to reward Amanda for fixing me up. And I knew she craved for my cream.

“Amanda !!! I am ready. Miranda, you can watch how Amanda swallowed the hot spurting loads of cum.”

Amanda positioned herself to take my cock in her mouth again, bobbing up and down furiously.

In less than twenty pumps, I burst forth the first load.

Thick gooey pearly white cum into her mouth. It proved too much for her cavity and too fast for her to swallow.

The second load landed on her closed lips and dripped down her chin. 

Amanda jerked my cock with her hands and offered it to Miranda. 

She eagerly grouped her lips over my cock head, just in time to receive the next load. She was gagged and choked by the impact of the forceful spurt and pulled my cock out immediately. The subsequent load hit her square in the face, on her nose. Amanda and I laughed.

“Hey, now is not the time to do facial, you know.” Amanda joked as she reached for her to scoop up the cum.

Miranda blushed and sealed her lips round my cock head once more. My spurt weakened and she was able to suck it down her throat this time. She carried on sucking my cock and licked around the shaft.

“How is it? Love it?” Amanda asked.

Miranda pulled my cock out and opened her mouth. A ball of my pearly white cum rolled on her tongue and she leaned towards Amanda. 

Amanda opened her mouth and stick out her tongue. Miranda got slightly above her and let the ball of cum dripped from her tongue tip. I felt another jerk in my cock when I saw Amanda‘s tongue receiving the pearl white ball. She raised her mouth and met Miranda‘s. Both of them were transferring the cum.

Threads of cum linked from one’s tongue to the others. Miranda‘s hand gently stroked my cock as she swallowed the last bit in her mouth. Both gals then licked my cock for cum remains, giggling and talking. With cum in their mouths and on their faces. I just sat down on the bed and tried to restore my strength. I was looking for a long and wild night ahead.

END of story 2.....more Cumming soon... Stay tuned.... ..... ....

Just an Epilogue Video for everyone to get ready for next sequels... :
ONS : https://openload.co/f/AJGHBOc8-ek

Last edited by JEMMA; 07-02-2018 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Let's begin with another NEW story... ...

A Short Adventure

I am a year 3 University student. During the year 2, I came to know this girl in my lab group.

After you go pass the year 1 stage, the lab mates will more or less remain the same as they are sorted by student ID.

People who are in this you will know this. This girl,  JUDY, has a healthily-tanned skin as she plays water sports.

She is a chirpy person who will make the group lively. You know, when working in a group with people you don’t know, it’s awkward.

She doesn’t have good assets, B cup at most. Butt also so-so. But she has a slim waist and looks chio. I realised that she always wears those $10 for 3 t-shirts.

Those t-shirts are quite thin and translucent.

So during the first lab class, I went to the lab, but the first girl I noticed was not Judy. Rather, it was this girl who is petite, yet has a gorgeous pair of boobs.

She is also quite chio looking. I came to know her name, Sofian, because the chirpy Judy was saying “Oei Sofian, keep quiet la, its lab leh.”The lab class will always have 10 people, but it will split into 2 groups of 5 each. And unfortunately, Sofian was not in my group. But Judy was. So after being in the same lab group with Judy for a year, we got to become friends, but still the hi-bye kind only. And because I was not in the same lab group as Sofian, I didn’t really become her friend. Most of the time I will see Judy in the Lecture Theatre. But she has her group of friends (Including Sofian.) And I have mine, so we don’t sit together during lectures. But I will always beo the two of them. And she stays in the hostel. Then there was this day, which I went to this hall to have lunch with a friend, I saw both Judy and Sofian. Judy was in a singlet and Sofian in a normal T-shirt. It is hard not to notice a girl’s huge racks when she’s wearing those small size t-shirts. You know what I mean.

And so I went up to Judy and said hi.

Me: “Hey! You stay here ah?”

Judy: "A bit shocked to see me" “Yah! You too?”

Me: “Yah lo! You never see me before right?”

Judy: “Yah lo! Which level you staying? Can play mahjong at night!”

Me: “Haha! Gotcha! I am not staying here la.”

Judy: “Chey! I thought I really blind, never see you here before despite being so active in hall events. Then you come here for what?”

Me: “Wah lau so fierce. Never stay here cannot come here eat meh? Need clearance pass, then can come is it?”

Judy: “Yes! You don’t know meh? You have to clear through me first!”

At this point, some dirty thoughts raced through my mind. How to clear through her?

Video Time Bros... ...

Kawanami Minori
https://openload.co/f/sj6wMQKmKvA
Old 08-02-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Me: “Wa serious. Then got application form?”

Judy: “Got! In my room.”

Again, I was thinking if I can go into your room, you are doomed.

Me: “Wa lau, ok la, and then I leave now la.” "Pretend to leave"

Judy: "Grabs my arms" “Haha joking la! So why are you here?”

Me: “Eat lunch la. What’s nice here?”

Judy: “This one, that one not bad too, I always eat.”

As she was pointing here and there, I accidentally glanced at her chest area. She has a deep cleavage even though I mentioned earlier she does not have huge racks. So I was thinking was it that she hides it well all along, or she pushes it up? I reckon it couldn’t be the former because most girls will try to flaunt rather than hide their assets.

Me: "Composing myself after seeing the cleavage" “That one nice ah? Ok, I shall try.”

Judy: “Let’s go buy together then!”

So after ordering, we stood there and continue our conversation.

Me: “How do you find lab classes so far?”

Judy: “Ok lo. I am the only girl in the group, a bit sian.”

Me: “Aiyah, our course is like that one mah. More guys. Why you never go into Biz Admin or Finance?”

Judy: "Pretends to stare at me with killer eyes" “Obviously, because ‘A’ levels results lousy la!”

Me: “Errr, ok ok. Don’t angry can. Mine also lousy, that’s why I am here.”

Judy: “You are considered lucky because you come this course and then get to know me!”

Me: “Errr… Whatever la. Siao one you.”

Judy: “Haha! But lucky lab class got you. The other 3 guys are like 宅男.”

Me: “Wa heng ah. In your eyes I am not a 宅男!”

Judy: “At least you dress nicely in t-shirts and jeans with sneakers! They are like, unwashed polo shirts and torn cargo pants!”

Me: “You can’t blame them la. They are CAT.”

Judy: “What is CAT?”

Me: “Chao Ah Tiong!”

Judy: “HAHA! You see! At least you can joke better than them!”

Me: “Haha! I guess that’s the only thing I do better than them! But hor, they are smart leh. They always produce the results during lab. We are like free-riders.”

Judy: “Aiyah, they want to impress the tutor and get First Class mah. Aiyah don’t talk about them liao la.”

Me: “Ok, ok.” "Thinking of new topics to talk when I saw Sofian buying drinks at the drink stall."

Me: “Eh your friend.” (As I do not know Sofian personally, so I did not say her name outright. Cannot let Judy know I have been observing her.) “Also, this hall one ah?”

Judy: "Turns around and see which ‘friend’ I was talking about" “Oh Sofian, yah she’s my roomie.”

OK, at this point, tell me you are not thinking of a threesome with the two of them.

Video reviews:

Kawanami Minori (BD Party GB)
https://openload.co/f/NY3OAbB4hvU
Old 08-02-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Me: “Oh, so she is Sofian ah.”

Judy: “You mean you don’t know?! She’s in our lab class also you know?!”

Me: “I know, I know! But she’s not in our group mah, so never notice her. Furthermore, that other group got 2 girls, how I know is she Sofian or is the other girl Sofian. You think I take note of every single girl meh?”

Judy: “You sure not? Sofian is famous in *** one leh.” (The *** is our course.) “Chio and you know…” (Referring to her boobs.) “She took part in Hall Beauty Pageant in year 1 and won the most sexy accolade.”

Me: “Really?! Siao liao, I think I am as 宅 as the cats in our lab group.”

Judy: “Oei ~ 说好了 don’t talk about them liao!”

Me: “Ok, ok! Hmm… But hor, I think you look better than her leh.”

Judy: “Err… Ok… Thanks.”

I think I shouldn’t have said that. Because awkward silence followed after that.

Me: “Don’t get me wrong. Not trying to jio you or what. Personally preference la.”

Judy: “Hehe, I got boyfriend liao, want to jio also no chance!”

Me: “Aiya! There goes my chance!”

Judy: “I thought you say don’t want jio me?”

Me: “That was just to test whether you got a boyfriend or not! And the test proved to be successful!”

Judy: "Shows me her clenched fist."

Store auntie: “Here’s your food. $6 for both.”

Me: "Gives auntie $10" “I pay for both.”

Judy: “I only have $10 leh. You got change?”

Me: “Aiya. Never mind la. Next time you treat me back lo.”

Judy: “Onz! We can have lunch before lab every week! Before lab I got 1 hour free, but Sofian has tutorial. So I am alone.”

Me: “Wa lau! So 巧! I also free! Every time eats Mac alone, you know! So pathetic!”

Judy: “Onz! So tomorrow I call you!” (I remember that sem’s lab class was on a Tuesday)

So almost every Tuesday since that day,Judy and I will meet for lunch at 12:30 pm before proceeding to the lab at 1:30pm. It came to a point where I actually was looking to lab every week. Those who know, the lab is a scheduled 3 hr class. If you are lucky, the AP will let you go after 1+ hr if you have finished everything. But most lab classes will drag to 2+ hr because you have to do the experiment, analyze the results and do reasoning and explaining. And if the experiment went hay-wired, you have to re-do.

If the lab that day is in the workshop, Judy will wear jeans (Required by workshop technicians. Else will be scolded and asked to change into long pants/jeans.). If it’s the normal air-conditioned lab, she will wear shorts. But no matter what lab it is, she will almost certainly come in those 3 for $10 t-shirts. Just for your info, there are a lot of bazaars held on campus selling these kind of shirts.

Check out Video:
https://openload.co/f/-sdrTI34JQc
Old 09-02-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

If I never remember wrongly… We meet every week for lunch before lab till the end of year 2. As lab’s attendance is very important, so sick / injured / die / bai ka also must try to come. We had too many conversations that I couldn’t possibly list them all down here. But there were 1 or 2 occasions which I remember vaguely what we talked about. Nothing sexual though, but it helped build the relationship between us.

#One:

I sms her: “Mac for lunch?”

Judy sms: “Ok! I am at canteen above buying fruit juice. Any for you?”

My sms: “No need la. Mac meal got drinks. Thanks anyway. What do you want? I order first.”

Judy: “Mc-chicken burger. No meal.”

She always eats that as she always claims she’s on a diet and the burger is cheap. Only $2.

After buying and finding a seat, we had our usual lunch-cum-talk-cock session.

Me: “You every week eat this not sian meh? I buy this for you also sian liao.”

Judy: “Why will sian? Nice what.”

Me: “Err… Whatever. You got read up on today’s lab not?”

Judy: “Got lo. Something on thermal.”

I remember this conversation because she was wearing this blue t-shirt and through the translucent cloth, she was wearing a black bra. It was very obvious from the back. On the front of the t-shirt got graphic, but still managed to make out the shape of the cup. When talking to her, I will ‘accidentally’ sweep across her chest to steal a look.

Me: “Thermal? Wah lau. Chim topic. I don’t even know what the ******” (Module code for thermal.) “Lecturer was talking about. And all the formulae. Don’t know will tabao or not.”

Judy: “Same. But I think this lab has got nothing to do with the lecture. Obviously you never read!”

Me: “Aiya, you will read and tell me one mah, I what for read! Anyway, read already also won’t understand, read for what? The CAT will do the experiment then we copy lo!”

Judy: “Hopeless leh you.”

Me: “Oei, what hopeless. My GPA almost 4 one ok? I chiong a bit will hit 4 after this sem, then become 2nd upper.”

Time flies when you’re alone with a chio girl. But as we stood up and leave, I will always try to walk slower behind her and see her bra.

Always.

Another Chio Video:
https://openload.co/f/gYOL7yqv9ic
Old 09-02-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
sanuuuuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS
Old 09-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

And the first action starts here. Almost end of year 2, last few lab classes.

Judy sms: “Subway today?”
Me sms: “Ok. I am at Mac, I go chop seat?”
Judy sms: “Chop your head. I am here already. Come now.”

Wooo… She’s asking me to ‘come now’. Doesn’t that sound seducing? I don’t know why, but every little thing she says I will think in the wrong way. And even up to this point, I know I still want to know Sofian better through Judy because I thought Sofian has no BF. Judy was just an eye candy.

And so I went to subway. I remember her wearing this yellow t-shirt that says ‘I am the little Princess in this crowd’, or something along that line. And as usual, the see-through material of the t-shirt makes me drool upon seeing her bra. She was in jeans.

Me: “Eh? Today’s is workshop ah?”
Judy: “Yah. Was that a question or a sentence?”
Me: “Question. Because you will always wear jeans when it is workshop.”
Judy: “Wa clever! You have been observing me!”
Me: “Wah lau, your pattern standard leh. Workshop, jeans. Lab, shorts. And your bazaar t-shirts.”
Judy: “HAHAHA! You exposed me!”
Me: “So what you want to eat?”
Judy: “You getting the meal? Then can I take your cookies?”
Me: “Ok, ok.”

After buying, I passed her the cookies. She took out 1 cookie and held it in her hands, then she was on the phone talking to someone.

Imagine this: She held the cookie in front of one of her left boob and right hand holding phone to ear. The cookie was almost covering the boob, as though asking, ‘you want to eat cookie, or my boob?’

After she finished her phone call, I asked her:

Me: “Have you realized?”
Judy: “What?”
Me: “The circumference of the cookie is as big as your…” "Pointing to her boob"
Judy: “WHAT LA! You stare at my boob for what!”
Me: “HAHA! You put your cookie there shake here shake there, very hard to not see leh!”
Judy: “Really meh?!”

As though inspired by what I said, she brought the cookie closer to her boob again to compare.

Judy: “Mine’s bigger ok?!”
Me: “Errr…. This is public leh… Don’t do this can…? Paiseh.”
Judy: “Opps!”

And she quickly moved her hands away. Although she is tanned, I can see a tint of red on her face.

Me: “So, what size is the cookie? B or C?”
Judy: “I don’t know about the cookie, but I am a B ok!”
Me: “Ok ~ ~ I am not doubting!”
Judy: “What’s that supposed to mean? Too big for me?!”
Me: “Err…. Let’s just finish eating and go for lab la!”
Judy: "Throw me the killer eyes look and bites off a chunk of the cookie."

Whenever she does this, I always find it adorable and sexy at the same time.

Hot Video:

Schoolgirl
https://openload.co/f/_mlO0GmLs9c
Old 10-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

And so we went to the lab. Basement 3, near an open space car park.

After the experiment, we were supposed to plot 2 graphs. We do not have any graph papers nor does any one of us brought laptop. Judy went over to Sofian’s group and asked for graph papers, but they do not have it too. What they had was a laptop. Which means they can plot it on the spot and send it to the AP.

So our pathetic group came to a compromise.

Me: “Judy and I will go library and plot the graph, then the three of you do up the report?”

CAT 1: “Ok.”
CAT 2: “Give us your names and student ID.”

I was like WTF, lab together for so long liao and you still don’t know my name.

So I gave and before we left, I asked:

Me: “You have our phone numbers right?”

I remember Judy gave me the look ‘if they don’t have, I am not going to give them. You will give your number!’

CAT 1: “Give us.”

I was like WTF again, because I remember us exchanging phone numbers in emails before. So I gave and went off to library with Judy.

Me: “You know how to use excel right?”
Judy: “Yes. You don’t know meh?”

Me: “No. Excel not my strength.”
Judy: “You study *** and you don’t know excel?!”

Me: “Cannot is it?! I strong in autocad ok??? You so good later you plot la!”
Judy: “包在我身上!”

And so we reached the library and searched for a long time for a PC station before finally finding an empty one. Judy sat in front of the PC since she’s good at it and I sat beside. I was at her left hand side. Later you’ll know why I remember which side I sat on.

After doing for some time, she got stuck.

Me: “I thought you very 厉害 one?”
Judy: “I remember the x-axis is this… Y-axis that one…”

Me: “Let me try.”

Without swapping seats, I stretched my right arm across the keyboard to hold the mouse. As I was figuring out, Judy saw her friend across the PC and she stood up to say hi. After finished talking, she sat back down. AND, her boobs hit my elbow. As soft as the boobs are, the impact was hard. Now you know why I remembered where I sat?

I tried to pretend I didn’t feel anything, but I couldn’t because my face was turning red.

Judy: “That was an accident ok?”
Me: “Err… Ok.”

Awkward. I just kept on trying to plot the graph. And help came. Sofian.

Judy: “You have finished yours already? Help us!”
Sofian: “Lucky I paid attention to what my lab-mate was doing.”

So I gave up my seat and she took over. I stood beside her. And I looked down. Sofian’s CLEAVAGE. Her singlet gave way when she bent forward slightly to reach for the mouse. And for the next 5 minutes or so, I just kept finding chances to look down her valley. And I compared her’s with Judy‘s, really a big difference. This made me hornier as I was already horny that day. Recall the cookie-boob talk I had with Judy earlier.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

So after saving the graphs and emailing it to the AP, the 3 of us left library together. Sofian was talking to Judy and after walking down the stairs, they said bye. Judy and I need to go back to the lab to take our bags. All the while I was behind them, staring at Judy‘s bra and recalling Sofian’s valley. And because of this, the hard-on I had while staring at Sofian’s valley remained. Worse of all, Sofian made a turn to go down another flight of stairs, I stole a glance into her valley again. I had to release, but I have to hide the hard-on in my pants. So I was acting a little bit weird trying to cover up.

Judy: “Why you look so weird?”
Me: “I do? Why?”

Judy: “Why? Ask yourself why!”
Me: *Blank look*

Judy: “Is it because just now that incident…?”

I wasn’t thinking clearly at that time already. To me, the moment she re-mentioned the incident, I thought she was opened to sexual talks.

Me: “Nothing. I just…”
Judy: “Uh-huh. Then?”

I moved my mouth near her ear.

Me: “I have been fantasizing.”
Judy: “Me????” 
She moves her head away from me as she said that.

Me: “Yah…”

And beyond my wildest imagination, she laughed and asked…

Judy: “What about me?”
Me: “Oral sex.”

I REALLY said that out, no joke. But not loud. I have mentioned, I was not thinking clearly, and I thought oral sex was a better term than blowjob.

Judy: “Waa… Ok.”

No strong retaliation was a good indication.

Me: “I know of a toilet where there is nobody.” 

This toilet, is at the top level, only accessible by stairs. Once you come out of the stairs, the male toilet is just straight in front about 5 meters away. The female toilet is on the left. On the right, there is this office with glass doors. I have never seen anyone walking in or out. Whenever I need to take a poop, I will always come to this toilet. And I have never encountered anyone going into the toilet.

Judy: “Huh???”

I didn’t say anything. But my facial expression was like ‘please?’

And bingo, because I heard her murmured ‘Ok’. I walked towards that block, and I was hell nervous. I peeped back to ensure she was following me. And she was. When going up the stairs, I didn’t have to look back because I could hear her footsteps. Once we are out of the stairs, I pointed to the male toilet.

Judy: “Male one? And there’s an office here…”

Me: “I have never seen anyone here before… I used this toilet a million times…”

Judy: “You sure?”
Me: “Yes.”

Judy: “You go in and check if anyone’s in there first…”

I went in and see, no one. I could tell that the usual chirpy Judy was nervous. Maybe scared. Maybe confused why a friend would ask her for such a weird request. I was equally confused and scared as her actually, because she agreed too easily. But my small head was in command already.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

So after checking the toilet and ensuring that it is empty, I went out and signaled her to come in. I remembered her being a little hesitant, but in the end she still came in. We brisk walked into the left cubicle. Up till this point I was still unsure if I wanted it, actually, because I do not want this friendship to turn sour. But once we are inside the cubicle and locked the door, I knew I couldn’t just walk out without doing anything.

She pointed to the toilet bowl cover and asked me to put it down, and so I did. She sat down, and then gave me a look, telling me unzip. I have no experience in this, so I was a little slow. I bet it was her first time too, doing such thing in public. I unbuckled, unzipped and my jeans dropped to knee level. She then slowly pulled down my underwear and reveal my stiff rod.

The next thing she did was a bit funny and embarrassing – her face cringed and then immediately took from toilet paper and wrapped around my cock. I didn’t ask why, but I guess that it was smelly. She then removed the toilet paper and threw it behind her and then she looked at me, and her mouth slowly inched towards my cock.

Finally, my cock slid into her mouth. It was my first ever BBBJ. First ever BJ in fact. My stiff hard cock points up, so I can’t see her face when she blows me.

At that point in time I could only close my eyes and enjoy. I didn’t really think much. It was after a few days, then I realized that the moment my cock went into her mouth, it fulfilled a few fantasies:

1. getting blown by Judy,
2. sexual acts in public.

Next would be to fuck her, I guess.

Back to the cubicle. All her motions were slow; moving up and down the shaft, slowly sucking, and slow tongue movement.

I remembered a precious moment where she came out of my cock and held it with her hand, stroking it slowly too. She then went down to my balls and gave it some sensual licking. That was when another of my fantasies came true: Able to see her face when going down on me. I could see her licking my hairy balls, then slowly up the shaft and to the tip of the head. All the while continuing to stroke my rod.

Check out HOT vids:
https://openload.co/f/2ZqaOJlcS34
Old 10-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

The next moment was brilliant: holding the lower part of my rod, she put my small head into her mouth once again, and then focused all her attention on sucking it. A few times her teeth contacted my dickhead and caused a little pain, but no pain no gain. The pleasure totally overwhelmed the pain. I let out a moan and suddenly realized that the action stopped. I looked at her, only find her frowning and placing her index finger to her lips.

I forgot we were in a public toilet. I apologized, and she resumed her BJ.

I bent down slightly, placing my right hand on her boobs and cupping it gently. No resistance. Great. Thus I gave it a gently squeeze. Still no resistance. That was when I started to fully feel her boobs. The more I touched, the bolder I became. I slowly bent down more, and lifted her t-shirt up. I didn’t remove her t-shirt, only lifted to her chest level, so that I can feel her boobs better. At that point in time, I thought that was the best moment in the world – getting blown by a girl and grabbing her tits. I knew I wanted to slide my hands into her bra, but don’t know why it wasn’t as easy as in porn because the bra was so tight. I gave up and just continue feeling her tits with bra on.

Then, I remembered another of my fantasies: Pushing her head to get a deep throat. I didn’t want to make it obvious, so I started by stroking her hair, gently swiping it.

And then… My hand phone rang.

I am not kidding. The moment my phone rang, we frantically wanted to dress ourselves up and hide. But then she was composed enough to pull down her shirt, and I pulled up my underwear and jeans. I took out my phone and saw an unfamiliar number.

Me: “Hello?”

The other party: “你在哪里? 我们做完了.”

It was CAT 1.

Me: “我们在路上.”

CAT 1: “你们的背包在这. 我们先离开了.”

Me: “Ok. Bye.”

I stared at Judy, she pointed twice at the door. I was like, 

"Huh?” She whispered: “Check outside.” 

As blur as I was, I opened the door slightly and peeped. Empty. We checked our dressings again, then we slowly walked out. Out of the toilet, into the stairs area. She was in front of me, keeping silent. Very awkward silence.

Once out of the stairs area, I said:

Me: “Err… Are you ok? Did I make you uncomfortable?”

She said nothing. A few seconds later, she turned towards me, smiled and shook her head. I felt a huge sense of relief.

After retrieving our bags, we made our way up again. Every week after lab, I would straight away go home.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Judy: “You going home?”
Me: “Err… Yah.”

Judy: “You want to come my hostel?”

She left me dumb founded there.

It took me a while to figure out what she just said.

Me: “Err… Ok…”

Judy: “Don’t you want to finish what was unfinished?”
Me: “Err… Ok… Ok.”

Once we are back up in the common area, we went past the 7-11.

Judy: “I want to get a drink.”
Me: “Yah me too.”

Both of us headed straight to the fridge. After some touching of the drinking, she asked:

Judy: “What you want?”
Me: “Don’t know. Chocolate Vitasoy maybe.”

Judy: “Nah, here.”
Me: “Thanks.”

Judy: “Don’t you want to get something else?”
Me: “Nope. This is enough.”

Judy: ~Stares at me~ “Something else?”
Me: “No ~ why you so insistent?”

She then grabs the Nike ‘freedom’ rubber wrist that was on my wrist, and snaps it against my wrist. Then stares at me. Suddenly, 恍然大悟. She wanted me to get rubber. !!! Condom !!!

So, holding the chocolate Vitasoy in hand, I proceed to the counter. I quickly took the Okomoto 0.03 one and hid it behind the Vitasoy. The Okomoto was the most obvious due to the big and shiny silver box.

Cashier: “You need a bag?”

Me: “No, thanks.” ~Grabs both items and stuff into a bag and dashed out to wait for Judy.~

Judy came out empty-handed.
Me: “You never buy anything?”

Judy: “Never. Not thirsty anymore.”
Me: “Ohh… Ok then.”

And I finally understood her intention.

We went to take the shuttle bus to her hall. I thought it would be very awkward in the bus, but it turned out to be the opposite.

Judy: “Luckily, today’s lab we met Sofian, if not I really don’t know how to answer to those 3 CAT.”

Me: “Haha, yah loh. And I thought someone claimed to be an excel spreadsheet expert…?”

Judy: ~Killer eyes… Again~ “You going to 酸 me on this forever?”
Me: “Haha no la. Just kidding mah.”

Judy: “You 酸 me again, you got to eat lunch on your own before lab in future.”
Me: “Err… Ok. You win. Hmm so, will Sofian be in the room?”

Judy: “Nope. She went off to IMM to meet her BF.”
Me: “Oh… Ok!” ~I was a little disappointed to learn that she has a BF. My hopes of jio-ing her were dashed.~

Hot Videos:
Hinami Ren
https://openload.co/f/4Phi34NEApo
Old 11-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Soon after, we alighted and I followed her back to her room. On the way, we passed by the canteen.

Me: “So, am I going to your room to get the application form to eat here?”
Judy: “Huh?”

Me: “Remember a few weeks back we met here, you said I have to apply to eat here?”

Judy: “Oh! Aiya, that time not close with you mah, so got to anyhow find topics to talk.”
Me: “So now we considered close? No need to apply anymore?”

Judy: “Aren’t we close enough?”

She threw me a weird look, with a weird smile on her face. It took me a few moments to realize that she was referring to the blowjob she has just given me.

Once we reach the room, we looked around to see if there’s anyone around. No one, and we quickly sneaked in and close the door. She then proceeded to shut the windows while I paced up and down in the room, nervously.

Judy: “Sit on the bed la.”
Me: “Err… Ok.”

I sat on the bed on the left, and she pointed to the one on the right.

Judy: “You’re sitting on Sofian’s bed.”

Immediately I sprung up and switched to the other bed. But guys, imagine if she and I make out on Sofian’s bed, wouldn’t that be nice too?

Once I sat down, she knelt down in front of me, in between my legs.

Judy: “Show me what you bought.”
Me: “Oh shit! The drink! Cold one leh!”

I reached into my bag to find that the Vitasoy totally wetted the last few pages of my notes.

Judy: “HAHA! Your reaction so funny!”
Me: “Gotta re-print liao lo! Sian!”

Judy: “Show me the other thing you bought.”
Me: “Hmm… Here…”

Judy: “Waa 0.03? You used before?”
Me: “Never leh…”

Judy: “Then why this?”
Me: “Just now so paiseh, so just anyhow grab and pay lo.”

Judy: “Haha, you sound like a virgin boy buying condoms.”
Me: “Oei… This is a campus leh. If let friends see me buying this thing in the 7-11, I will get mocked my entire Uni life.”

She ignored me, put down the box, and stare at me. It was the look she had when she was sitting on the toilet bowl earlier on. Immediately, I took off my jeans and underwear. But, she stood up and went away to her table. I got a shock and wondered what happened. She reached into her drawer and took out a pack of wet tissue, then came back to the kneeling position.

Video Special:

Kirishima Rino
https://openload.co/f/Io_dnL_VG4A
Old 11-02-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Judy: “You know how smelly it was?”~Pointing to my cock.~
Me: “Err… Sorry la… Whole day pee a few times, no chance to wash mah.”

Judy: “And you wanted me to put that thing into my mouth?”
Me: “Sorry… I wasn’t thinking right just now… I just wanted…” ~And I paused.~
Judy: “Wanted? What? A blowjob from me without knowing if I will be affected by the smell?”

I continue to keep silent. She too, kept quiet. Then she wiped my cock with the wet tissue. Not sure if bros here got wiped by wet tissue before or not, but the coldness of the wet tissue gave the cock a tingling sensation. Quite shiok. After wiping, she leaned forward and smell.

Judy: “Now it smells better. You want to smell your own smelly privates?” ~Thrust the wet tissue towards my face.~ “Here, try smelling it.”
I leaned backwards.

Me: “Err… Sorry la…”

She threw the wet tissue into the rubbish bin and gave me the killer eyes looks.

Judy: “Males. Inconsiderate sexually driven animals.”

I didn’t say anything, because I couldn’t. I wanted another blowjob from her. And here, my stiff hard cock just about 15cm away from her mouth. She grabbed my dick, real hard.

Judy: “Next time, prepare wet tissue in your bag, understand?!”
Me: “Alright!”

Being squeezed at the cock by her, was a pleasure. And I took it that she will allow me to fuck her mouth in the future if I have a wet tissue with me.

And so, the 2nd round of blowjob from Judy began. This time round, I composed myself, and started to feel every sensation that her mouth was giving my cock. At times it was only the head motion – up and down, up and down. At times, her tongue will rub against the bottom of my dick head. At times, she will add in suction. But as usual, I couldn’t see her facial expression because my cock was pointing upwards, unlike porn actors whose cocks point forward.

Me: “Ahh… Feels good… You do this often to your boyfriend?”
No response.

Me: “Judy… Go in deeper… Take the whole shaft into your mouth…”

I could see her going deeper. Then out. Then deep inside again. My conclusion: Deep throating isn’t as enjoying as shown in porn. I think it only makes the female suffer. The only thing males get out of it, is superiority, knowing that the female is actually ‘swallowing’ your shaft, and maybe gag as a result. This is only my personal perception. Bros here might have other opinions.

Me: “Ok, ok… Don’t go deep in anymore… You don’t seem to be enjoying…”

She slides out of my cock, holds it with her hand, and asked:

Judy: “You also know it?”
Me: “Yah… I want both of us to enjoy the session…”
Judy: “So what you want me to do now?”
Me: “Suck my balls.”
Judy: “Was that a command, or a request?”
Me: “A command. Go right down. Now.”

She smiled, and duly went down.

Me: “Ahh… Good… Continue stroking my cock…”

The look of her serving my balls was priceless… It has been etched into my mind ever since that day…
Old 12-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

So, talking about seeing Judy licking and sucking my balls. I remembered her turning her head to my left and licking my balls and I swept her hair behind her head so as to get a clearer view. Absolutely stunning. As she slowly made her way up to the head again, a thought flashed through. When she was nearing the tip of my cock with her head still tilted to her right, I placed my hand on her head, preventing her from changing the angle of her head. Then, I lowered my cock slightly and slid it into her mouth. Using my other hand, I pushed her chin gently so her mouth will be closed on my dick. I rocked my bottom upwards, rubbing my cock against the inner side of her left cheek. I saw her cheek throbbed out, and what a turn on for me that was. I continued a few times and then started grabbing her hair. To go against the direction of my cock thrust. When I thrust upwards, I will pull her hair gently and guide her head down, and vice versa. I placed my hand, the one that pushed her chin earlier on, on the cheek to feel my cock thrusting on the cheek, it felt great!!

At times, she was looking at my cock, at times, she was making eye contact with me. I realized it was a super turn on for me when she was making eye contact with me, while my cock was in her mouth.

I let go of her head, and let her do whatever she wanted to my cock. I rested both hands on her bed, and started to enjoy. AND STILL, couldn’t see her blowing me. She went on faster and faster, and me, moaning louder and louder. And then she stopped.

Judy: “Softer la… What if my neighbours hear?”
Me: “Err… Sorry, sorry.”

Judy: “My throat a bit dry already.”

I reached out for the Vitasoy that was at the edge of the bed, poked in the straw and handed it to her.

Me: “Nah, for you.”
Judy: “So sweet of you, huh?”

Me: “Not as sweet as you.”

As she was drinking, I threw her a question.

Me: “Do you do this to your boyfriend too?”
Judy: “He’s my boyfriend, of course he gets it too.”

Me: “But I am not your boyfriend.”
Judy: “So you mean you don’t want it?”

Me: “NO! I mean, your boyfriend is very lucky. He has a very sweet GF.”

Judy: “Of course, it’s Judy you are talking about here, ok?!”
Me: “Ok ~ ~ So, what now?”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1