The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Economy is bad now. Looking for job

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashikata View Post
Im also looking for job.

My resume :

Race : SG Chinese
Past experience : Ex-OKT
Number of times in Court : 6
Number of times in Cantonment : 10
Number of time in Jail : 3
Number of times in library : 0

CNY coming, no money give family. Please share any lobang
You have to elaborate a little bit of your previous job, i.e. when you worked as an OKT.

For example, how many hookers can you QC in one day, how much sources do you have in Thailand and PRC to supply hookers... and whether you can determine a cheebye is loose or tight without fucking it.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
For example, how many hookers can you QC in one day, how much sources do you have in Thailand and PRC to supply hookers... and whether you can determine a cheebye is loose or tight without fucking it.
If he can do that, fuck shops in thailand would have headhunted him to be Chief Chicken Officer!

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 17-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

So no job on offer ?

Bigger and better
Old 17-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

The Singapore Government is filled with cum loving assholes.

How do you expect an individual who is a fresh graduate to have significant working experience ?

No wonder all the highly paid jobs are filled with expats who also enjoy great perks together with their families.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im also looking for job.

My resume :

Race : SG Chinese
Past experience : Ex-OKT
Number of times in Court : 6
Number of times in Cantonment : 10
Number of time in Jail : 3
Number of times in library : 0

CNY coming, no money give family. Please share any lobang
When someone is really interested in looking for a job and post a “resume” online, they usually post what they can do, skills wise. Eg whether you are comp literate, can drive, can cook etc.

You however seem more proud that you have a solid criminal record and been to jail etc. I guess you are hoping one of the OKTs will adopt you as a runner or even a partner.

But how do you expect the majority of the normal bros here to recommend you for jobs or lobangs with that kind of resume?

Anyway good luck bro

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 18-02-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 18
Thongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of light

He must be very popular with AV .
Old 18-02-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post

You however seem more proud that you have a solid criminal record and been to jail etc.
Its a fact. Only ex-con will know the feeling.

You will never understand

Bigger and better
Old 18-02-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Economy is bad now. Looking for job

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
The Singapore Government is filled with cum loving assholes.

How do you expect an individual who is a fresh graduate to have significant working experience ?

No wonder all the highly paid jobs are filled with expats who also enjoy great perks together with their families.

Pierre.
Since they love FTs

We should actually outsource our Gov to FTs

Should be better and cheaper

Currently we had are expensive and useless
Old 18-02-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 9
PowerDown is one of the Best!PowerDown is one of the Best!PowerDown is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thongchai View Post
He must be very popular with AV .
Most likely .
Old 18-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Since they love FTs

We should actually outsource our Gov to FTs

Should be better and cheaper

Currently we had are expensive and useless
Vote wisely in the next election, or face the music for another 5 years.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 18-02-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its a fact. Only ex-con will know the feeling.

You will never understand
That’s not the point. The point is you only interested to show off your convictions. And not really interested in getting proper job.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 19-02-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Economy is bad now. Looking for job

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Vote wisely in the next election, or face the music for another 5 years.

Pierre.
Today is the Judgement Day

These vampires are going to milk all Sillyporean Dry
Old 20-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
Ribeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRibeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

And there are some people who will still vote for them.
Old 20-02-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Economy is bad now. Looking for job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
And there are some people who will still vote for them.
Give us a Chicken Feather and take back the whole Chicken Coop

Thanks to the 69.9
Old 20-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Give us a Chicken Feather and take back the whole Chicken Coop

Thanks to the 69.9
Lol and they think the $100-300 is big fuck? What a joke

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1