The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Re: Economy is bad now. Looking for job

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Nowadays, the market is not lacking of money, but craving for talents instead.

In my last project, we have posted a job advertisement for like few months, offering 6K-7K for a position. Ended up we received zero application. We later found out the companies in PRC offer almost double of the salary for a similar position.

Companies in PRC offering 12-14k SGD for similar position? Wow! That's interesting. What industry is that may I ask?
Old 20-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
MichPound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
And there are some people who will still vote for them.
Not some , but many .
Old 21-02-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Companies in PRC offering 12-14k SGD for similar position? Wow! That's interesting. What industry is that may I ask?
Do you still think that monthly salary of >SGD10K is rare in PRC?

Companies such as Tencent, Alibaba, etc. can offer that amount with benefit without blink of an eye. Plus the PRC government is calling the return of their overseas talents by offering up to hundred thousand dollars of incentive for them to serve their country.

This is just the beginning, the impact of the rising of PRC to the local industry shall never be underestimated.
Old 21-02-2018, 03:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
anam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

try data entry job
Old 21-02-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Frankly the economy is not bad, it is only bad for those who lacks the skills. Last year certain sectors are booming big, my friend receive a bonus of almost 500k cash plus stock in the finance sector....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1