The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2016, 02:40 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceang69 View Post
I was at pink lady today. SOP service. Paid 2300+200tips.

It's quite difficult to find, it's at Grand Pink Hotel lvl 3.

Not a lot of ladies today but they told me because mostly off today
Strange that you find it difficult to locate Pink Lady. It is the iconic place right in Hatyai central. Opposite Centara Hotel, besides Lee Garden Plaza is an alley that leads to PL. The alley has shops on both sides, displaying T-shirts, copy soccer jerseys and casual wear. At the end of the short alley walk up the stairs to PL on level 3.

Pink Lady has long lost its glorious days. Now it's quite run down and the girls quality is below par. Pink Lady also offers authentic massage done by mostly MILF. Can do outcall too.
Old 11-03-2016, 02:47 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin88 View Post
All bros out there, still nobody share contact nos of bookkng girl leh? Becos at least, u guys try already, so know their service. I really dont want waste my trip there, find 1 attitude one, xian all e way...really no mood.
Mostly the girl's attitude is her reaction of our attitude towards them. Do treat the girls with respect.

No offense meant.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
All bros out there, still nobody share contact nos of bookkng girl leh? Becos at least, u guys try already, so know their service. I really dont want waste my trip there, find 1 attitude one, xian all e way...really no mood.
Just try lah, if not is not call vacation, you need to try all thing there, if not just stay at home. Lol
Old 11-03-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justin88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol.....i understand lah, got good one who want to share, keep for ownself use liao loh.....nvmind, tks all bros
Old 11-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Strange that you find it difficult to locate Pink Lady. It is the iconic place right in Hatyai central. Opposite Centara Hotel, besides Lee Garden Plaza is an alley that leads to PL. The alley has shops on both sides, displaying T-shirts, copy soccer jerseys and casual wear. At the end of the short alley walk up the stairs to PL on level 3.

Pink Lady has long lost its glorious days. Now it's quite run down and the girls quality is below par. Pink Lady also offers authentic massage done by mostly MILF. Can do outcall too.
That stretch in under renovation and boarded up..... so you need to make a detour to enter by the other side.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster (B)

Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U wait lah 500 for short time, maybe you handsome, can only nego 2 shot 2000 bhat
Small alleys? If I'm a newbie how I know where is it? And did the motorbike bring me to correct place?
500 baht is rare now and the locals pay 700 baht per pop at their local brothels..... similar setup to Ocean Building (JB) and PT / Desker Rd..... girls rent a space in the building (could be a room or partition or sometimes just a piece of large canvas to create some privacy)..... you go look, choose, pay, fuck & leave.

Mostly MILFs and GILFs.... with occasionally one or two SYTs..... the good thing about their brothels is there is variety as there is no such rule as fixed room for certain girl...... so it is 1st come 1st get the available room and because of this system...... you get to see different girls every day.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
antonioyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will there be working ladies during songkran next time. First time there next month
Old 13-03-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Watch out for pick pockets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
500 baht is rare now and the locals pay 700 baht per pop at their local brothels..... similar setup to Ocean Building (JB) and PT / Desker Rd..... girls rent a space in the building (could be a room or partition or sometimes just a piece of large canvas to create some privacy)..... you go look, choose, pay, fuck & leave.

Mostly MILFs and GILFs.... with occasionally one or two SYTs..... the good thing about their brothels is there is variety as there is no such rule as fixed room for certain girl...... so it is 1st come 1st get the available room and because of this system...... you get to see different girls every day.
Old 14-03-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster (M)

Still waiting for bros to provide me contacts leh, cos maybe i can ask them book a taxi come pick us up in airport, then we going temples. Becos only there for 2nights only, so cannot wasre time lah
Old 14-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Still waiting for bros to provide me contacts leh, cos maybe i can ask them book a taxi come pick us up in airport, then we going temples. Becos only there for 2nights only, so cannot wasre time lah
Pmed u contact no of a tour agency
Old 14-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Hahaha.....i meant contact of booking girls in Hatyai lah. Any kind bros?
Old 15-03-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Pls send PM to bro Naemlo...... he has hold hands service just for guys like you..... bring you everywhere and show you all the cheonging lobangs.
Old 15-03-2016, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Pls send PM to bro Naemlo...... he has hold hands service just for guys like you..... bring you everywhere and show you all the cheonging lobangs.
Asking is free.... getting my help is expensive

Quote:
A few posts before u has some information but if u are illiterate then either u spend some money, I will bring u around or stay in hotel n watch Thai drama.

Maybe someone of a golden heart might provide u with the contact like address, phone number. Wait for iiiiiiiiiitttttttt.
Old 15-03-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Pmed u contact no of a tour agency
Bro u are good hearted
Old 15-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro u are good hearted
He say he want taxi for trf n temple visiting so I recommend him tour agency lo.. Now he say he only want girl contact!!! Diu.. If got also won't gv him la.. I scare he spoil my reputation in Hatyai...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1